u/throwaway45-2345 from Reddit - Slim young with big saggy tuberous tits and extreme huge areolas

Boobsnation

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
I found this wonder girl on the subreddit r/normalnudes, these photos are from publications from 3 and 4 years ago, she said she hates her body and dreamed of having cosmetic surgery on her breasts, she says her breasts are deformed... what amazing breasts she has!! In one of the comments she said that she never had children and never lost weight suddenly, and that her breasts have always been big and sagging since puberty, I sincerely hope she didn't have this surgery, just imagine those wonderful tits full of milk haha unfortunately the only pics I found of her were these 3, and by her name in Reddit I couldn't get anywhere, using the reverse image search I could only find 1 of these 3 photos, the collage she is front and back , other than that I couldn't find anything else and she is practically anonymous on the internet. If anyone knows any information, please share! I'll leave the link here in case anyone wants to read about all the drama she goes through with her body, just like 99% of women, she thinks she's ugly and has no idea how attractive she is, damn if she only knew how much she is hot and exciting...

Her measurements

F/19/5’6/130 lbs

https://www.reddit.com/user/throwaway45-2345/

Attachments

• fecnlve1dnf21.jpg
    fecnlve1dnf21.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 492
  • other-i-always-hated-the-way-i-looked-f-19-5-7-127lbs-6KR5ZD.jpg
    other-i-always-hated-the-way-i-looked-f-19-5-7-127lbs-6KR5ZD.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 498
  • selfy-f18-5-6-120lbs-always-hated-my-body-but-y-all-said-uFWofe.jpg
    selfy-f18-5-6-120lbs-always-hated-my-body-but-y-all-said-uFWofe.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 513
I'm always surprised how small F cups look in photos.