Titsintops and IOS

endoscented

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with this website not playing nice with the new iOS? Sometimes, when I open a new tab from one that has titsintops running or I click on a hyperlink from titsintops my Safari legitimately crashes. (Using iPhone 11)
Thanks much.

Has anyone had any issues with this website not playing nice with the new iOS? Sometimes, when I open a new tab from one that has titsintops running or I click on a hyperlink from titsintops my Safari legitimately crashes. (Using iPhone 11)
Thanks much.
Try Aloha browser much better than Safari

When I am on my Android, using Chrome, no problems.

Thanks much.
I've been noticing that too lately. Also other apps are randomly crashing and my phone restarts.

I've been noticing that too lately. Also other apps are randomly crashing and my phone restarts.
I've noticed this too but if you pay attention to the page it only happens for pages with a lot of pictures and videos.