This hot weather drives me crazy with lust!

Algren

Reaction score
Every year when we get a first proper heatwave like the last couple of days, my testosterone levels literally rocket up through the roof.

I'm checking out virtually every single female that I see, I'm constantly thinking about gorgeous women that I might have seen on Insta or Reddit or I'm racked with depression at how few big titted women I have slept with.

The bubbling insanity passes after a few days and manages to return to my normal levels of female obsession but I've noticed it becoming a more regular annual thing. I think the sight of (or rather the possibility of seeing more of) the extra female flesh, being aware of my own body because there is more of it on display and the general heat creates this incredibly heady state of intense sexual longing.

Anyone else get anything similar?

Only in hot weather? :emoji_astonished:

In my younger, and horner days, doing this was damn near a daily occurence.

Only in hot weather? :emoji_astonished:

In my younger, and horner days, doing this was damn near a daily occurence.
Don't get me wrong, I'm usually running with a healthy level of obsession but in these early moments of a proper heatwave the levels go through the roof.

Don't get me wrong, I'm usually running with a healthy level of obsession but in these early moments of a proper heatwave the levels go through the roof.
No worries. But, for me, there were a lot times where I was glad I was sitting in the car, and not standing as she walked by. :devilish: And, weather be damned.

I live in the Chicagoland area, and this city is chock full of beautiful women. And with this hot weather the clothes just come off the women, and they walk around with half their boobs bouncing around showing all the world. I love it.

Last edited:
I live in the Chicagoland area and with this hot weather the clothes just come off the women on the street and they walk around with half their boobs bouncing around showing all the world I love it

I don't live in Chicago but yup the twins come out in the heat haha!

Every year when we get a first proper heatwave like the last couple of days, my testosterone levels literally rocket up through the roof.

I'm checking out virtually every single female that I see, I'm constantly thinking about gorgeous women that I might have seen on Insta or Reddit or I'm racked with depression at how few big titted women I have slept with.

The bubbling insanity passes after a few days and manages to return to my normal levels of female obsession but I've noticed it becoming a more regular annual thing. I think the sight of (or rather the possibility of seeing more of) the extra female flesh, being aware of my own body because there is more of it on display and the general heat creates this incredibly heady state of intense sexual longing.

Anyone else get anything similar?

Yes. During the lockdown my libido felt incredibly subdued. Looking at 2D tits on my computer screen doesn't really do much for me. If I get out and see real women though, I tend to find my enthusiasm for life in general is much greater.