They made my husband a cuckold. ( Fiction, Groping, Lesbian)

Nick 1982

Reaction score
Please leave any suggestions, comments, or critiques so I can improve my writing. I need feedback. It is written in first person.

I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 18 years and have a 17 year old daughter ! I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About a year ago I was at Costco with my and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly.

Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was ‘too short’ or ‘too tight’, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so i only attend these all female events.

Recently i had these weird experiences. Two months ago i even started online therapy to get some help sorting out my shit. It is a video chatting/tele-therapy. I see my therapist through Skype. We talk as much as I need. It works really well. My therapist suggested that i should write in the form of stories in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experiences, so they aren't bearing down on me. She says that I should write out everything that happened in the form of stories, all the things that made me angry, the things I had done wrong. She thinks that i need to share every single experience. She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.

About seven months ago I got a DUI and i was court ordered to go to 20 AA meetings. I'm not a heavy drinker at all--I never keep alcohol at my house, I never drink by myself, it's almost never liquor (mostly wine), and it's usually just for special occasions. Long story short, I was celebrating one last night with my best friend before she moved away. I ended up driving us home, got pulled over for a head light being out, and the cop guessed correctly that we had been drinking. So I was required to attend 20 AA meetings. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so i found online this all female group.

First AA meeting.

It was on my work to home route, so I just stopped at this bed and breakfast on my way home from work. This woman Jodi who is a chairperson is a bed and breakfast innkeeper, so the AA meetings are held there

I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin trousers and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on.

There were 16 women in their 40s and 50s mingling outside waiting for it to start. This skinny really short like 5 ft 3 Asian looking ugly shorthaired masculine woman in her mid 50s walked up to me and said " Hi. My name is Patty. So you are new. Wow, you have a regal bearing. You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free."

"Can i touch your breasts." she gestured vaguely in my direction.

"My breasts?" i repeated in surprise. My hands rose up to unconsciously cover my chest.

"Yes, they're perfect!" small weird Patty said with great enthusiasm. " I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

"You want to touch " I swallowed, "my breasts"

"Yes, yes!" she said. " You don't mind do you ?"

I hesitated, frowning as i tried to think through what she had just suggested.

"Actually i do mind. No way " i said finally.

"Why? Because i am not white? " she asked. .

"No. I just fond of my personal space. I am not racist. Actually i love Asian culture and food. " I answered to her..

"I am not Asian. I am a full blooded Menominee from Wisconsin .You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You stupid overdressed cow. ". she angrily told me. She immediately became outraged and upset at me. "Are you fucking kidding me? I am a fucking person. I don't give a fuck what you think about me ." She accused me of racism, but i just said "I am not a racist. I am just not a touchy feely person. "

Then i saw this AA chairperson woman Jodi.

"Holy shit she looks like a short skinny ugly effeminate man."

That was the very first thought that came into my head as I laid eyes upon this chairperson woman Jodi for the very first time. I was surprised. On her FB photos she looked taller, younger and more feminine.

It wasn't just that she was short like 5ft2 tall, she was skinny and masculine! She was in her late 50s. She had pale, brown eyes thin lips light brown hair with Chin-Length haircut .

she was wearing this ugly gray unisex suit and flat shoes.

So i turned my back on this small Native American weird woman Patty I walked over to the chairperson Jodi, introduced myself to her.

She asked me

Why are you here? ".

" I got a DUI and i was court ordered to go to 20 AA meetings. So now I am required to attend 20 AA meetings. So i am glad to join your group. I'm not actively looking for help, although I have the utmost respect for people who realize there is a problem and are fixing it. But i need your signatures on my paper "card" .

" i answered.

This small pale chairperson woman Jodi said to me with a smile on her face " I will help you with that Stella. This is open' AA meeting for anybody who wants to attend, for whatever reason. You do not have to be alcoholic, you do not have to state why you are here. You're not the first non alcoholic to get arrested for DUI and offered Alcoholics Anonymous meetings to reduce your sentence. We see people like you every day of the week. You are more than welcome at open meetings. Find a comfortable seat, grab a cup of coffee and make yourself at home. Should you be called on to participate in discussion simply decline. I understand. Don't worry i will sign your attendance cards."

About 5 minutes later we entered in this like living room.. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. The women started claiming seats. Five women were crammed onto the couch. Other 10 women were sitting on the chairs. I sat on this uncomfortable backless chair. The chairperson woman Jodi sat on a chair behind me. These women AA members were talking and discussing about their main difficulties. I sank into the AA meeting. This particular AA all female chapter appeared like the typical ones you see in movies and TV. A lot of religious rhetoric. It was interesting how they talk about alcohol like it's a problem they cannot overcome. Within a few minutes, the chairperson Jodi started to rub my right shoulder with her right hand. She leaned forward and whispered "Stella your shoulder is so sore"
."

"Yes," i answered, "This community center is on my work to home route so i just stopped here straight from work. I am exhausted. "

"I can rub it for you," This pale small chairperson Jodi told me.
Just relax, don't tense up,"

"Okay. Sure. "i replied hesitantly. .

"Don't worry. " the chairperson said as she began her massage.

I felt her hands on my neck. She was rubbing the sides of my neck for like 5 minutes. Then she transitioned into my shoulders.

"Is that too hard?" the chairperson Jodi asked .

"No. It is not," i replied.

She continued her assault on my shoulders as i sat there totally confused. The chairperson Jodi was firmly rubbing my tense muscles working from the center of my body towards my arms. She began kneading my arms, slowly working from the shoulder all the way down to my hands. She slowly worked her way down my spine before concentrating on my shoulders and upper arms I looked around the room, searching for someone who could see what was happening. 'I was being violated, people! Don't they see?!' I screamed in my own head. Then, I calmed myself down. Nothing can happen. I almost laughed out loud.. 'What is she doing anyway? She is rubbing my back. She is just a small, older woman. I am physically stronger than her. She is the chairperson. She sings my paper. I don't need a conflict with her. ' I thought. Again I looked around the immediate area in the room, and this weirdo Menominee woman Patty who wanted to touch my breasts was watching me sit still as my body was rubbed by this small old pale chairperson woman Jodi.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

The chairperson Jodi finished with my arm began working from my shoulder blades to my lower back. Her small hands were digging into my back. She worked lower and lower, now focusing totally on my lower back. With each series of rubs, she got closer to my ass. Then i felt her hands stop. She got up and started circling the room.

Then we had a coffee break. I got up from my chair, the small pale chairperson Jodi took my hand and led me out of the living room into this kitchen
. She then said to me

"Stella. I am an spiritual healing touch therapist. You are not an alcoholic, but your body is full of bad energy. I suggest to you body/energy work.

I want to work on freeing up energy in your body which is sort of like a very gentle massage through clothes while you are standing. Trust me. You need this"
She then said that she needed me to turn and stand still.

I just automatically wanted to do everything possible to prevent conflict with this small pale chairperson Jodi. It felt like I was watching myself as I reluctantly followed her instruction. I turned and stood still.

The chairperson woman Jodi started to massage my legs. She began rubbing my calves. She spent quite a bit of time working on my calves.
With each move, i felt her spread my legs slightly farther apart. She massaged my legs further up and slightly spread them to work her hands into my upper thighs. I felt her fingers brush against my cameltoe .

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"Don't worry Stella, it's just part of the massage," she said with a sense of urgency in her voice as she began rubbing my ass.
She spent quite a bit of time massaging my ass. I was totally weirded out but I'll admit that i wanted to do everything possible to prevent conflict with this small pale chairperson Jodi. So I let it go.

She continued to massage my ass

It certainly felt like more than a standard massage. I wasn't even sure i could call it a massage at this point. I felt her hands leave my ass and move to my thigh. I was relieved with the change of location. She worked higher and higher up my leg until her hand brushed up against my cameltoe again.

"I think this has gone far enough," I said as i clamped my legs together.

"I don't think that's the case at all, you are totally mis-reading the creep factor. Just stand still. I am freeing energy in your body. "the Chairperson Jodi replied. Then she asked me to turn over. I did it without thinking . The Chairperson commented, "I am going to do your head last."
She started working over my quads.

Several minutes later she finished my quads and continued to move up. She asked me to put my arms and hands above my head to stretch the abdominal muscles. She massaged my very upper thighs and ran her hands over my hips. As part of the process she spread my legs apart and ran her hands down the sensitive outsides of my groin.

A couple minutes later she rolled her hand right over my cameltoe. She massaged my crotch. I let it happen.

After maybe 2 minutes, she moved to my abs and my frontal laterals. She massaged them thoroughly. She massaged my breasts and shoulders from the front. She massaged my breasts thoroughly. She was running her small hands all over my breasts and stomach. . I just stood there stiff as a board. Then she started rubbing my arms. She massaged each arm all the way using some special technique that made my fingers tingle.

The chairperson stopped rubbing my arms and said, "Now for your head. Just lean over Stella. I am short. You are a giant" I leaned over. I admit that her massage of my head and face was off the charts. She had to have had some training in pressure points or something because I felt every little scrap of tension leave my face. I was left in a state of complete relaxation.

When she finished, she turned and walked through the hall back into the room. Then I realized that the kitchen door was open , and these women AA members have seen it all. I knew I should feel completely humiliated, and I did a little, but as I stood there, my most intense thought was whether I could get all my papers signed by this small pale healing touch therapist chairperson woman Jodi.

I could feel the eyes on me as I walked back into the living room. I sat on my chair. AA meeting continued. The chairperson started circling the room. After like 20 minutes the chairperson suggested they wrap up. So the meeting ended, but these women got up from their chairs and started mingling and hugging each other.
The weirdo small Native American woman Patty who wanted to touch my breasts walked up to me and started talking while she stood very close to me. At first, i was friendly to Patty, hoping to keep a nice safe distance from her. Gradually, Patty got closer to me and suddendly i began to feel her body rubbing against me. At first i tried to ignore the contact, until i felt a hand on my ass. There was no mistake about this contact, the small creepy Menominee Patty had her right hand on my ass. I immediately started to move away, but then i felt her both hands on my sides, very close to my breasts. I reacted by moving away from her. About 5 minutes later it was time to leave, Menominee Patty hugged me clumsily, she pressed her face on my breasts(her face is exactly the level of my breasts) and she took advantage and gave my ass cheeks a generous squeeze.
I pushed her hands away and told her to behave. She apologized but I could see she was excited to have had the chance to cop a feel.

So all the women left. Then i walked over to the coat hanger,i put my long black fur coat over my shoulders, and i walked over to the chairperson Jodi and asked her " Would it be a big deal if you sign all my papers. I know it's wrong but it will make me look favorable. I don't want to speak badly about it because I know it helps a lot of people out but I am not a social person, I don't believe in AA ,I don't believe that going to meetings and doing the steps will help me. I don't have an issue with drinking."

"No way Stella. You will attend all 20 meetings if you want me to sign your attendance sheets. That Is an official court thing, I wouldn't risk it. You are asking me to commit a Felony. What is wrong with you? "the Chairperson Jodi replied angrily. She signed my attendance sheet for that meeting. I put it back in my purse. Then the chairperson Jodi surprised me with a hug goodbye and a kiss on the cheek. How European I thought as I felt my breasts push against her face.
The small pale chairperson held out a hand to me, I took her hand, and let her lead me out to the parking lot. .

The chairperson just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. She said " Ever since I was little, I’ve always known from the instance I meet someone whether or not they are inherently a good person or a bad person. Because of this I do indeed believe that everyone is either good or bad and there is no in between. I firmly believe that if a bad person tries to be good, it will only last for so long. I think people are born either good or bad, and because of society those born “bad” try to be good, but their true side reveals itself eventually. Stella you are a good woman,but you are full with this negative energy. I will heal you. I will remove this energy from your body"
." So she talked and we walked towards my car, her arm hooked on mine.

Than I pulled my arm out of her arm and said " I really need to go home. I am so tired." This small pale chairperson woman Jodi tapped my upper breasts with her both hands and said" Ok Stella. Drive safely" and walked back to the bed and breakfast. I started walking fast to get into my car. I open it, and got in. The chairperson Jodi was standing on the porch waving. I waved her off and then rushed away. Afterwards when i got home I started breathing hard, my legs got weak, and my heart started to race really fast.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Second AA meeting.

Four days after my first AA meeting I just stopped at this bed and breakfast on my way home from work. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on.

The women AA members were mingling outside waiting for it to start. This touchy feely Native American small ugly masculine shorthaired woman Patty was there on the parking lot. She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me " Stella you are so polished and shiny in this fur coat, this flashy satin clothes, on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your skirt.
Then this weird small woman Patty just placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts in the most awkward way (her face is exactly the level of my breasts) . She said to me " Wow. You are so shiny. Why are you always so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. ". she told me. She just kept rubbing my upper breasts with her both hands. and kept talking about her hard life. The whole time while we were talking she was patting my upper breasts with her both hands. That bothered me but I didn't know how to say to her don't touch me with out sounding rude. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small Menominee woman Patty just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts
for a solid 5 minutes exclaiming “They’re so large! You are a massive woman. You are much taller and bigger than any woman here. This flashy satin clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so sophisticated and elegant.."

Then I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts for like 5 minutes. She was commenting on my breasts. I said to her “Hey! Don’t do that.”. But this small weird woman Patty responded "C'mon big woman, I'm: not a guy, we're just girls. Also I am totally asexual. I am fascinated with the size of your breasts " She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was commenting on them which I didn't knew how to take, should I laugh and play along or be totally weirded out. It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen.
Then one woman pulled her off and distracted her.
About 2 minutes later we entered in the living room.. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. I started talking with one woman , this Native American touchy feely small woman Patty came up from behind and started patting my lower back and top of my butt with her right. She kept patting my lower back and top of my butt for like 5 minutes, the she started rubbing and lightly squeezing my butt with her both hands. At first I ignored it, but she just kept rubbing my butt, then I turned around and told her that it is sexual assault. Then this small weird woman Patty said to me in a sarcastic voice

" Big woman. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class RACIST snob.You stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to you i look like a midget. How can this be sexual assault. You are physically stronger than me. I am asexual. I wonder why is it such an offense to grab yours breasts/buttcheeks. I mean, you could do that to me I don't see a problem. I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. You have a large huge breasts so i like to randomly grab them as a joke. " . Then again as she was standing in front of me( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she just grabbed my breasts with her both hands. She was practically holding my breasts for like 2 minutes, while she was commenting and explaining to other women how large and nice they were and she wished she had breasts like mine, etc.
I finally lost it and slapped her hands as hard as I could.

Everyone just looked at me like I was some kind of monster. The chairperson Jodi pulled this touchy feely Menominee woman Patty away and I just stood there watching everyone judge me.
The small pale chairperson Jodi walked up to me and said
" In the kitchen Stella"

The chairperson Jodi just linked her right arm in mine while we walked into the kitchen , and it was so uncomfortable. She said "You are not arrogant Stella. You are a good woman. Patty is just fascinated with you. She is just showing appreciation for your height, curves elegance and clothes. So what if she is touching you. Just let her. We are all like sisters here. Also she is not physically threatening to you at all, and the chances that she could actually harm you are virtually nil. Also you are fully clothed, buttoned up to the top. It is not like Patty is trying to undress you. Patty is right. You are much taller and bigger than any woman here. You are everything that we are not. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. Patty is just fascinated. " So we talked and walked into the kitchen, her arm hooked on mine.

Than she pulled her arm out my her arm, she shut the door and said "Stella your body is full of bad energy. Just stand still"

Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi then started lightly rubbing me. She ran her hands up my back and over my ass. Then she ran her hands around my hips and stomach. Next, Jodi started to rub around the underside of my breasts touching my boobs as she went. I just stood there impassively. Then, Jodi started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands.

I looked down at chairperson Jodi who was lightly rubbing both of my boobs and said, "Is this necessary?"

Jodi gave both tits one squeeze and said, "Oh definitely . Don't worry Stella, it's just part of the massage. What is this? I feel something hard under your breasts. Is It some kind of wire?"

"That is a part of my brassiere. " i replied.

Then all of a sudden Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty walked into the kitchen. She saw small skinny chairperson Jodi squeezing my breasts with her both hands. She angrily said to me .

" You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You are not comfortable "slumming" with women who aren't as sophisticated,rich, gorgeous and worldly as you. You are fond of your personal space, but you are letting Jodi to touch you all over. Why? Because she is a chairperson? "

The chairperson Jodi replied, "I work on freeing up energy in Stella's body. Her body is full of bad energy. It is body/energy work. "

"Oh, i am not sure about that"this weirdo Menominee woman Patty said. " she is letting you to rub her all over, because you are a chairperson. Stella just wants her attendance sheets signed "and walked angrily into the living room.

Chairperson Jodi gave both my tits one last squeeze and walked into the living room. I followed her.

In the living room the women started claiming seats.
The chairperson Jodi said to me, "come on over."

Jodi put one backless chair, in front of her chair. I sat and moved my bottom and shoulders, trying to get comfortable despite the tension.

Chairperson Jodi sat in her chair and went straight to firmly massaging my shoulders and neck.

"You feel too stiff," she said.

"To be honest with you, Jodi," i said, "it's muscle stiffness. I am exhausted."

"Oh," she said

"I'm sorry. But Would it be a big deal if you sign all my papers." i asked her.

"No apology necessary Stella," Jodi said inches from my neck "I 'll think about it. But you are full of bad energy. And I think I can do enough to help you keep your sanity." I didn't quite know what to do but since she did not go any further I let it ride. After all, the massage was really relaxing. I closed my eyes and let my mind drift off while these women AA members were talking and discussing about their main difficulties. Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi kept me in a state of bliss rubbing my shoulders and slowly working her way down my arms. I felt a bit guilty about allowing this, but convinced myself that the situation was under control. Chairperson Jodi just kept rubbing my shoulders,upper back and upper arms for like the next 30 minutes.
Then i felt her hands stop. She got up.
Then we had a coffee break. I got up from my chair, the small pale chairperson Jodi said to me

"Stella i have an idea. You have to trust me with this. Do you trust me?"

Never a fan of confrontations, i tried to ignore the giant butterfly that suddenly inhabited my stomach.

"I trust you. " i said.

"Stella lets go upstairs." she said curtly as she grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me up the stairs. We walked into first room. I realized it was very cold. Chairperson Jodi turned the small space heater on.

Without warning, i found myself being gently pushed , face down, on the bed. This small weirdo woman chairperson Jodi sat on the edge of the bed.
She started rubbing her both hands all over my shoulders, back and ass, gently squeezing and caressing.

"I know that all of this seems new and strange to you," she said in a light conversational tone. "It's actually quite simple, you need this therapy. "

I thought about telling this weirdo small pale woman Jodi to fuck off , but the longer she rubbed my shoulders, my back and my ass the more i could feel the fight draining out of me. Without a word i just lied there on that bed, while she was rubbing me for like 5 minutes.

Finally this small weirdo pale chairperson woman Jodi stopped rubbing me. She leaned close to my ear

"Stella, why don't you just turn around on your back." I turned around, my back was killing me, so i laid down on the bed.

Then this small creepy chairperson Jodi laid on me, her head landed on my breasts, she gave me this like laying down hug. She started stroking my left side and hip with her right hand, rubbing my right arm with her left hand.

"This is good for you . I am lighter than a feather. This is weight blanket therapy. There are even weighted blankets to help people fall asleep or calm down. I am your weight blanket and having that pressure ironically relieves a lot of other pressure. Very similar to how a hug makes you feel good. I will suck all bad energy from you" she said. She was light, but still the pressure of her lying on me kinda paralyzed me. I was pinned. At that point i kinda submitted to this weirdo small pale woman Jodi. So she was just laying with the full weight of her body on top of me , resting her head on my breasts, stroking my left side and hip with her right hand, rubbing my right arm with her left hand. Then she started slowly grinding on me, moving her hips, rubbing her face up and down my breasts.

She said, "Just trust me with this" She proceeded to hump me . She just kept going.

I was totally paralyzed. I didn’t physically struggle. I just lied there and waited for it to be over. This weirdo small woman chairperson Jodi just kept dry humping me for like 10 minutes, than the weirdo small Native American woman Patty walked into the room, so she finally stopped, but she kept laying with the full weight of her body on top of me , resting her head on my breasts.
Short skinny Menominee Patty sarcastically commented "So you two are cuddle buddies. Stella you are cuddling on the bed with Jodi with your blouse tucked into your skirt and your shoes on. You are such a strange woman"

"Stella is like a bed. She is so massive and soft. You are so small and skinny Jodi. You could sleep on her comfortably. She is such a big woman." weirdo small Patty said to the chairperson Jodi.

"We are not cuddling. It is It is body/energy work. Weight blanket therapy. " Jodi replied. Then she she finally got off me. She got up, turned the small space heater of and stormed out off the room.
Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty sat on the bed on my right side, and said to me " big woman you are laying on the bed with your shoes on and your blouse tucked into your skirt. You are such an elegant classy woman"
I explained to her that I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in, because It makes the look neater and more polished.

This small touchy feely Patty then rested her right hand down on my belly and left it there for about 5 minutes. Then she started slowly rubbing my belly. I asked her" what are you doing Patty.?I am strictly heterosexual. I am STRICTLY hetero. I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. I am a straight woman, I love men, simple! I'm confident that I'm straight and have always been attracted to men. I've never really had sexual thoughts about women." "

Patty answered "Big woman It is not sexual at all.I know I’m invading your personal space but I just can’t help it. " Then she moved her hand up and started rubbing my breasts and then moved back down to my belly and kept going back and forth. Then she finally moved her hand down in between my legs and put her hand under my skirt and started tickling my pussy over my panties. I remember going speechless and literally freezing. I wanted to make her stop but I couldn't, I just laid there confused and frozen. Then she got on top of me and started slowly grinding on me, moving her hips, rubbing her face up and down my breasts. and she then kissed my neck and licked it

She said, "Big woman. You are so massive and soft. mmm sexy softness. You are sooo tall and big and soft. Your breasts are so massive and soft. Your ass is so big. Your thighs are so round anf ull, just hoooot. mmm sexy softness." She proceeded to hump me . She just kept going.

Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty just kept dry humping me for like 5 minutes, then moving her way down and grinding until she finally made it to my pussy. She started kissing my pussy through my panties and wiggling her nose on my pussy through all the layers. I was still frozen at this point and couldn't find the strength in me to move or say anything until she took my panties off and I let out a scream and said "STOP". Patty quickly came up from in between my legs and covered my mouth with her hand and said "shhh big woman I'm trying to make you feel good". She begged me to let her continue but I didn't say anything. She said "don't scream, just relax and let me do what I need to do, you'll like it". She went back down in between my legs and she started licking my pussy. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before! This ugly small skinny old woman Patty continued to lick me until I exploded into ecstasy and had my very first orgasm. The feeling was so amazing but so overpowering that my whole body was convulsing and I kept trying to push her head away for her to stop. She grabbed my hands and held them down tight while she continued to lick my pussy until I had another orgasm. And then another. and then another. I must've had about 7 orgasms , literally. When she was done, she asked me if I liked it and I said "yes". And she said " big woman did you like it enough that you would want to feel this again?" and I said "yes!
Then she said" I really need to urinate" She got up and walked out of the room.

I was too tired and too relaxed to get up, so I just laid there for the next 20 minutes or so. I was totally confused. Finally i got up. I went to the bathroom. I had to squat to pee because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I tucked my blouse into my skirt ( I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater and more polished.) I went downstairs. All the women have left. Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi was outside standing on the porch.
I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my long black fur coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside to the chairperson Jodi and asked her " Just sign all my papers. "

"No way Stella. I changed my mind. You must attend all 20 meetings if you want me to sign your attendance sheets. That Is an official court thing, "the Chairperson Jodi replied angrily. She signed my attendance sheet for that meeting. I put it back in my purse. Then the chairperson Jodi tapped my upper breasts with her both hands and said" Stella. You and Patty. So you two became such a good friends."I felt so ashamed. I turned around. I started walking fast to get into my car. I open it, and got in. The chairperson Jodi was standing on the porch waving. I waved her off and then rushed away.

TO BE CONTINUED

Third AA meeting.

After i had my first "same sex experience" with this weirdo small Native American woman Patty I was, feeling pretty awful about myself. I was feeling wrong, gross and a little bit sick. I was totally confused. I had a lot of feelings of shame. I was feeling empty and disgusted with myself...just so rotten and worthless. I was feeling guilty as hell too. This small weirdo ugly Patty gave me oral! And i let her. I seriously wanted to crawl out of my skin and die.

I just wanted to somehow escape from these AA meetings, so i decided to offer money to small pale chairperson Jodi. I just wanted her to sign my attendance sheets. Three days after my second AA meeting I just stopped at this bed and breakfast on my way home from work. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long gray wool coat over my shoulders, a black long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into gray wool pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on.

Most of the women AA members were inside mingling, waiting for it to start. I entered in the living room. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door.
The Native American touchy feely small woman Patty walked up to me started petting my left arm with her left hand and my lower back and the top of my butt with her right hand in the most awkward way and whispered to me

"Big woman you are late. I have been waiting impatiently for you to arrive but I guess the best things come to those who wait. I gave you like 7 orgasms. You tasted so sweet when I got down on you. God you are just so perfect. You are sooo tall and big and soft. You are such a massive woman. I tongue fucked your pussy; you tasted so good. I heard your moans, desperate and so full of need. You didn't need to tell me you were coming. I knew. I would eat your cunt and tongue fuck you between your legs, just as I did. "

She stood VERY close to me while she was whispering and petting me , she put her face very close to my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts) I felt uncomfortable.

"I am strictly hetero."i replied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done before. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. I guess i got sexual pleasure. You gave me oral. But you took advantage of me because I am an extremely non-confrontational person. I am afraid of any kind of physical confrontation. I've never been in a fight. I was sucker punched one time in high school by a friend who incorrectly assumed I was talking crap about her but I was with a group of girl friends and chose not to fight back so I told her "let's handle it after school" but we were both pulled in to the office shortly afterwards and she was suspended. Nothing happened to me. I am a heterosexual woman".
"

"Oh, i am not sure about that" said Menominee Patty. "You are definitely bisexual. " She just kept petting my left arm with her left hand and my lower back and the top of my butt with her right hand in the most awkward way.

"I am strictly hetero."i replied. Then i saw the chairperson Jodi. She was sitting in the kitchen. I walked away from Patty. I walked into the kitchen

"How much?" i asked Jodi. At that point i would pay any amount at all to get my attendance sheets signed.

"... What?" chairperson blinked. "What did you say Stella?"

"How much money. I just need you to sign all my attendance sheets" i explained.

Jodi grinned.

"I don't want your money Stella. What I want is your presence. You are trying to bribe me? What is wrong with you? I can call your case worker probation officer. You are so full of this bad energy "

My entire brain shut down.

"You... You didn't want money... "

"No. I only want to heal you. You need body energy work"

"I understand"i repeated blankly.
Then all of a sudden Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty walked into the kitchen.

Pale small old chairperson Jodi got up from her chair, she hugged me from the back and her hands subtly cupped my breasts and started to caress them. She was caressing and patting my breasts. Patty sat on the chair. Jodi began explaining to Patty about body energy work. So these two short skinny older weird women carried on the conversation as if I wasn't there, while Jodi was feeling up my boobs for like 5 minutes. I was just standing stiff as a board, not saying a word.

Then Jodi moved her hands from my breasts and placed them on my waist. As I bent over slightly over the kitchen table this small creepy chairperson woman Jodi as she was standing behind me started rubbing my back with her both hands. " Stella you are so tense. You just need to relax. I'll give you a massage. Stay in position. Just trust me" She said to me and she kept rubbing my back with her both hands, she started rubbing her crotch against my ass. She was masturbating by rubbing her crotch against my ass, while she was massaging my back with her hands and after knowing this too I let her do it because I didn’t know how to say to stop with out sounding rude, even though it made me super uncomfortable. So she kept rubbing my back with her hands, and she kept rubbing her crotch on my ass,engaging in a conversation with Patty for like 10 minutes, until she got an orgasm. Then she stopped rubbing my back. I stood up straight , as she still held my hips. I turned my head and this small pale old woman Jodi who pleasured herself with my ass, had such an innocent look on her face like she didn’t do anything. She just said " Stella. Patty is right. You are such a great woman, but you need healing"

Chairperson Jodi walked into the living room. I followed her. Small ugly touchy feely woman Patty got up from her chair and followed us into the living room. Then I realized that the kitchen door was open , and these women AA members have seen it all. I felt completely humiliated. I wanted to avoid massaging and rubbing by the chairperson Jodi, so i sat on the couch between these women. I let my mind drift off while these women AA members were talking and discussing about their main difficulties fo the next like 40 minutes.
Then we had a coffee break. I got up from my chair and went into the restroom. I peed, I reached behind me, flushed and I walked up to the sink. Then all of a sudden Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty walked into the bathroom and closed the door, making sure it was locked so nobody else could walk in. I looked down at her in fearful anticipation, wondering what the hell she was doing.

Short skinny Menominee Patty reached up with her both hands and started roughly massaging my breasts, but soon she slid her hands down my stomach and reached under my skirt, cupping my pussy with her right hand. I moaned. She squeezed, which made me cry out, then pulled my panties to the side and slid a finger inside me. I immediately started riding her finger, my clit bumping against her thumb. She unbuttoned my blouse halfway with her left hand and pulled my bra down, so my right breast was hanging in her face. She leaned forward and took my nipple in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. The smell of my pussy permeated the small bathroom, my soft cries echoing slightly. My hips started moving more violently until I came, my hips slamming down onto her fingers. My thighs clamped around her body and I rhythmically rolled my hips until my body relaxed.

We stood there for a while, with her finger still inside me and her head resting against my chest. When my breathing returned to normal, I felt her finger sliding out of me. She walked out of the bathroom without saying a word. I fixed myself up. I walked out of the bathroom.
I sat back on the couch between these women. I was in shock. I felt so guilty. To the point of nausea. After like 20 minutes the chairperson Jodi suggested they wrap up. So the meeting ended, but these women got up from their chairs and started mingling and hugging each other.
The weirdo small Native American woman Patty hugged me , she pressed her face on my breasts(her face is exactly the level of my breasts) and she gave my ass cheeks a generous squeeze.
I pushed her hands away and told her to behave. She said to me

"Big woman don't feel weird about what we did in the bathroom. I know you had a good time. You need me. I own you." and just walked outside.

So all the women left. Then i walked over to chairperson Jodi. She signed my attendance sheet for that meeting. I put it back in my purse. Then the chairperson Jodi said to me

"In the kitchen Stella. " and walked into the kitchen. She motioned for me to sit in the chair. I sat on the chair.
“However, I called you in here, because I am concerned about your relationship with Patty.” she said.

“My what?” i stammered back at her. “Are you kidding? I am heterosexual woman. I am married”

Jodi, now looking me directly in my eyes said, “Not when you are getting off with her in the bathroom.”

I swallowed hard, and could feel the heat rise up in my face. I put my face in my hands and began to cry softly. Short skinny pale old chairperson Jodi moved to me, and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

“I didn’t mean to upset you Stella, but if I can figure out what is going on, others will. I am only trying to save you further embarrassment. She handed me a tissue, and sat on the arm of the chair. “Is there something you want to share? Are you having problems? I mean other than the obvious,” Jodi questioned me.

Letting out a sigh, and holding my head up, i just said

“I’m really sorry. It won’t happen again.”
Small weird pale chairperson Jodi moved in front of me on her knees, placed her hand on my chin, and tilted my face upwards. Putting her other hand on my thigh, Jodi said, “I understand how you feel, I really do. You are a troubled woman. You are messed up. You are full of this bad energy”

I then felt Jodi begin to massage my thigh.

“Why not let me help you,” she offered.

Before i could even answer, or think of an answer, Jodi moved her thin ugly lips to my mouth and began kissing me. Her’ mouth was so dry, her breath was so horrible. An unpleasant odor of her mouth, but i made no attempts to stop her. Weird small pale chairperson Jodi moved into the chair next to me.

Jodi smiled creepily, and began stroking my breasts.

“Let me help you,” she said and moved in front of me on her knees, she began massaging my thighs under my skirt. As she did, i leaned back in the chair,

Jodi touched my satin panties and let out a small moan. She moved her face between my legs under my skirt.

“You smell so hot, so inviting.” Jodi said as she moved her fingers under the edges of my panties. She opened my legs and swung my right leg over the arm of the chair. She wasted no time, and soon pulled my panties down over my hips.

Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi moved her tongue up and down my slit. She pushed her tongue into my vagina. Her tongue circled my clit, while her lips longed to pull on it, to tease it. She loved the control of making me climax at her touch.

I could feel myself moving towards a climax, not attempting to slow it down.. As Jodi pushed her tongue deeper and deeper into me, i started breathing in short and shallow pants. Her hips were moving fast and hard into me, as if my pussy were fucking her tongue and not the other way around. As the climax washed over me, i let out a loud grunting noise that made Jodi grab my legs and pull me in even closer.

Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi did not stop, and she continued to lick and suck my pussy until several waves of pleasure moved over me. She allowed me to catch my breath, and as she did, she reached down, unzipped her pants, to feel her own wetness. She, too, was close, and wanted to feel the same wonderful sense of pleasure she had just given to me. Her efforts did not go on long, and in one long, almost uncontrollable spasm, Jodi enjoyed the powerful orgasm she brought to herself.

“Stella you are such a good woman. You should go now. There are guests here. I could lose my job.” She smiled creepily and touched my face, like she was reassuring me that she was pleased and content.

I got up from the chair and fixed myself. I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside. I started walking fast to get into my car. I open it, and got in. The chairperson Jodi was standing on the porch waving. I waved her off and then rushed away.

TO BE CONTINUED

The next day chairperson Jodi called me 10 pm. I was at my store. She told me that she decided to sign all my attendance sheets.
I just wanted her to sign my attendance sheets, so i got in my car and i rushed there at the bed and breakfast. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, garter belt nylon's and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on.

I entered in the living room. Small weirdo pale chairperson woman Jodi was there sitting on the couch. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. Chairperson Jodi got up and said

"Stella lets go upstairs." as she grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me up the stairs. We walked into first room. It was very cold. Chairperson Jodi turned the small space heater on.
She closed and locked the door then came over and stood there in front of me, just watching me for a minute. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and looked down at her questioningly.

Taking my hand, she pulled me close, her hands rubbing up and down my back, one sliding down to give my ass a squeeze. Closing my eyes I whispered, "Jodi why don't you sign my attendance sheets? I don't think..."

She just silently hugged me. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she pressed her ugly pale face against my breasts. Then she started rubbing me all over my body.

Her small hands roamed my body, cupping my breasts, following the outline of my garters down my legs.

Small pale chairperson Jodi then nearly ripped my blouse from the waist of my skirt and started to unbutton it. She struggled to undress me.

When my skirt hit the floor, Jodi stopped going further. She was breathing hard. Then she took off all of her clothes. She was standing in front of me naked. Her breasts were small and wrinkled. Her skin was awful. Her vagina was hairy.
Small pale chairperson Jodi reached up and pulled out the band holding my hair. It fell around my shoulders in soft waves. She ran her small fingers through the silkiness to fluff it up a bit. Her fingers traced down my neck and followed my bra straps to the cups. She removed my bra.

She stood staring at my breasts. Jodi smiled creepily and her fingers continued their way down my body. My stomach quivered in response as she crossed down to my panties.

Bending down a little, Jodi slowly slid my panties down my legs, leaving me in only my garters, black stockings and my 5 inch heels black shoes. . Her small hands traced my legs on their way back up my body whispering across the well trimmed patch of hair above my clean shaved pussy lips, making my knees so weak. I couldn't stop the little whimpering noises escaping from me as I waited for her next move.

"Beautiful," she whispered, her mouth dipping into the valley of my breasts. I gasped as she tongued across my breast to lick at my nipple. Then she pushed me on the bed. Then this small creepy chairperson Jodi laid on me,

Her small fingers dived into my pussy causing me to nearly scream. One expert flick of her thumb was all it took to send my first orgasm ripping through me. Her thin ugly lips closed over mine, her tongue roaming frantically in my mouth as I writhed against her.
Her’ mouth was so dry, her breath was so horrible.
I wrapped my legs around her waist, I ground my pussy against her hand, still buried inside me.

"Fuck! Stella you are so soft. You are such a massive woman" Jodi exclaimed. Her mouth latched onto my nipple, sucking hard as her body curved into me.
Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi made her right hand just a little more narrow and pushed deeply into me. I was so wet from all the squirting that she slid right in. I started moaning as an intense orgasm hit me. Her entire hand was buried in my pussy. I started to tighten around her, my pleasure starting to turn to pain, and i started to gasp. Jodi slowly eased out of me, leaning forward to kiss me with her thin ugly lips.

. "Let's do it Stella!" she said, enthusiastically. Jodi pressed our pussies together and began to fuck me hard. Our pussies were both squirting now, all over each other. It was one of the most incredible things I've ever felt. So fucking wet! Back and forth we went. Each time she came, I would feel her squirt right on my cunt, and it would trigger me to have another orgasm.

Jodi lifted up my face, kissing me. She bit my neck as she fucked me, pussy to pussy. Then, she dug her teeth into my shoulder as a particularly strong orgasm washed over her. She stared deep into my eyes. My mouth started dropping open, my head tilting back. Jodi could see the orgasm overtaking me just by looking into my face. "I don't need a lot of women." she said afterwards. "You are such a woman Stella.You are my woman." She slowed things down for a few minutes,, slowly building her energy.

She started getting rougher. "Do you trust me Stella?" she asked.

"I do." i said. She pulled my hair. She fucked me hard, grinding her pussy into mine. Our cum-soaked clits were rubbing one another.
Jodi began to slow things down to a more sensual pace, softly grinding our pussies together, kissing me on my forehead, my cheek, and my lips. She kissed her way down my torso, past my belly button, working her way to the inside of my thigh, gently licking. She teased me a little, kissing all around my pussy until i was writhing around. She looked at me hungrily and then she wrapped her ugly thin lips around my swollen clit and plunged a finger into my pussy. She bit the inside of my thighs, bringing me to orgasm again and again.

We had been fucking for over an hour, both of us cumming repeatedly the entire time. We must have had at least 20 orgasms between the two of us, probably more. It was impossible to count.
Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi laughed and began gathering clothes.

She gave me a quick kiss before jerking on her pants and shrugging into shirt. Jodi slid a hand over my black stocking and played with the garter while planting a slow kiss on me. She pulled back and smiled at me again before quietly leaving the room. I just laid there for the next 20 minutes or so. I was totally confused. Finally i got up. I went to the bathroom. I had to squat to pee because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I cleaned myself up. I put my clothes on. I fixed myself up. I went downstairs.. Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi was there standing in the middle of the living room.

Then, small pale chairperson Jodi walked up to me and started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands.

I looked down at Jodi who was squeezing both of my boobs and said, "Just sign my attendance sheets. Please."

Jodi gave both tits one hard squeeze and said, "Oh lets do that another time Stella. I need you. You are so stylish. You are so polished and shiny. I want to fuck you again and again and again "

"Please. I need my attendance sheets signed. Please. " i replied.

Then all of a sudden this elderly couple walked into the living room from the outside. They saw small skinny pale Jodi squeezing my breasts with her both hands. They were shocked. Jodi gave both my tits one last squeeze and went to the elderly couple. She kinda whispered something to them, then walked them to the stairs. They walked up the stairs, Jodi said to me “Stella you should go now. I have work to do. ” and went up the stairs. I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside. I started walking fast to get into my car. I rushed back to my store. I was feeling totally used.

TO BE CONTINUED

Three days later chairperson Jodi called me 16: 00 pm. I was at my store. She told me that she decided to sign all my attendance sheets. I desperately wanted her to sign my attendance sheets, so i got in my car and i rushed there at the bed and breakfast. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, , a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I entered in the living room. To my surprise there were 8 women in their 40s and 50s mingling in the living room. I noticed that all 8 women were small, skinny, kinda masculine and weird looking. One chubby red haired woman in her mid 40s was sitting in the kitchen. My entrance was an immediately sensation, noted by everybody. Then i saw the small pale chairperson Jodi. She was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

The chairperson Jodi got up, walked over to me and said " We are having a daytime non alcoholic birthday party for my friend Sinead. I will sign your attendance sheets after the party "

"I have to admit i am disappointed. " I angrily replied.

"Ooh Stella. Just relax and be patient " chairperson Jodi said.

Then she took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door.
I pulled out my phone and called my husband. I told him that i am fine , that i am going to be late. The reception was really bad and we couldn't hear each other very clearly, so i finished the conversation with my husband.

I didn't want any interaction with these women party guests. I got a few looks from the women, but i blew past them. The chairperson Jodi was sitting in the kitchen with this chubby red haired woman in her mid 40s, who was the birthday girl Sinead. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the table. We started a conversation, mostly small talk. Me and Sinead asked each other questions about our lives and stuff . I tried to politely answer.
We were sitting on that kitchen table and talking for the next 20 minutes. Then suddenly this really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her early 50s walked into the kitchen .

"This is Sinead's cousin Erin. I told her about you. She wanted to see you with her own eyes. " chairperson Jodi said to me. I noticed that this ginger Erin was measuring me with her eyes.

"Wow. You are real. Jodi said that her friend is a giant elegant classy woman, but i had to see with my own eyes. You are so elegant. " weird small ginger Erin said to me. I thanked her for the compliments.
Then this small ginger woman Erin sat on the chair next to me on my left side.

"Stella you are so elegant. You are dressed in all this satin. I love your beautiful satin clothes. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You are everything i am not. ." Small ginger Erin smiled at me when she said this, and put her right arm around my shoulder. I cringed, but i didn't pull away.

Chairperson Jodi engaged the group in conversation, mostly small talk. She told us that she is setting up reservations, checking guests in and out, cooking and serving breakfast and providing housekeeping services there. She bragged that she is doing everything herself.

Small ginger Erin started stroking my shoulder and upper back. She started complaining about her life. She just kept talking about her hard life. She was complaining about how shitty most people are to her. She just kept rambling on about her poverty and hard life. Suddenly Erin's arm dropped down under my armpit, and she started touching the side of my right breast with her right hand, i clearly felt her hand over my bra and blouse. My jaw dropped, but i was speechless. This weird small ginger woman Erin was subtly patting the side of my right breast for the next like 5 minutes.

I'm going to go to the bathroom," said small ginger Erin, and removed her hand from the side of my right breast.

When Erin had left the kitchen I got up and said, " I need to stretch my legs." I walked into the living room.
Seven women were sitting in the living room. This long horse's faced, big mouth, thin lips, outstanding and uneven teeth, greasy brownish hair masculine woman in her early 50s rose up from her chair and said "You are actually dressed in satin fancy clothes. Just like Jodi said. My name is Ruth. What is your name? "

"My name is Stella. " I replied.

"You look magnificent in these clothes. You are a colossal woman. We are all wearing flat shoes or sneakers, you are on those high heels. You are like a giantess among us. We are small women. " horse faced Ruth said jokingly and sat back on her chair. I sat on this indoor bench across Ruth. I crossed my legs right on left. Small ginger Erin got out of the restroom, sat on the indoor bench next to me on my left side and started talking to these women about the weather. At one point, as she was sitting next to me on my left side this weird small ginger woman Erin just started stroking my back with her right hand

Then the chairperson Jodi and chubby birthday girl Sinead walked into the living room.

"Ladies, we should dance" said chubby Sinead. It is my birthday ", Jodi do you have any danceable music?"

Like a servant, chairperson Jodi started to look through a stack of CDs on a shelf. "I found one CD of primarily pop ballads," she said and put it into this CD player. Small ginger Erin said to me.
"Dance with me,"

"Oh, no thank you, maybe later."

"One dance" insisted Erin, with a begging voice and pitiful look on her freckled face. I reluctantly agreed. We got up and
began slow dancing, Erin pulled me uncomfortably close to her. She was pressing her face into my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts). She caressed my back.

Small ginger Erin lowered her hands down my backbone. I felt her fingers slide below my tailbone. She rested both palms on my ass cheeks. I felt uncomfortable, probably i looked alarmed, but said nothing.

I looked around to see if other women were watching Erin grope my ass.
They just sat there and watched us dancing. This short skinny ginger Erin burrowed her head into my breasts. She clenched my butt with her both hands. We danced slow, she started to grind her crotch into my leg.

Since i wasn't objecting to Erin's smothering dance moves, Erin got bolder, and slid her right hand up my side and over my left breast. She squeezed my breast.

Small weird horse faced Ruth stood up and cut in. Erin reluctantly released me, and soon the short skinny creepy horse faced Ruth was grinding into me. She placed both hands on my butt cheeks, and squeezed. Chairperson Jodi and chubby birthday girl Sinead got up and started dancing with each other.

Finally i pulled out of this horse faced midget Ruth's arms and said "I need to sit down and rest.."
Chubby Sinead said to me" Just take your shoes off. I wonder how can you walk on those 6inch shoes all the time ".
"

"They are 5 inch. I don't want to take my shoes off. I love my shoes. I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.
I sat on the couch. I crossed my legs right on left. Then small ginger Erin sat on my left
and weird horse faced midget Ruth sat on my right.
There was some small talk, and in no time horse faced Ruth had her left hand resting on my right outer thigh. She had her ugly face inches from me, and Erin had her arm around my shoulders. Then Erin started explaining to Ruth her fondness for satin material.

Horse faced Ruth slid her right hand onto my left breast over my blouse , caressing the satin fabric over my bra . And Erin's hand was on my right outer thigh. I just sat there not saying a word. I was transfixed. So these two short skinny older weird women carried on the conversation about my outfit and my body as if I wasn't there, both of them groping me and caressing me all the while.

They were making small talk. Ruth was kneading my breast , squeezing and lifting it. Erin was slowly caressing my right outer thigh. Nobody was holding a gun to my head, but i was letting these two women grope me. I was puzzled, why wasn't I confronting them? Why was I letting it happen?! I just couldn't get up. Finally i forced myself to stand up. Chairperson Jodi pulled out of chubby Sinead's arms
and walked up to me" Listen Stella from now on i am your human shield against these women. I will be literally attach to you. You have to trust me with that"

"How do you mean."i asked .

"Just trust me. These women are relentless. They want you. You need to be covered. You need human shield. You can't fight them. You need this. Just trust me" small pale Jodi said, and pulled me to her. She turned me to face these two gropers Erin and Ruth , and reached her hands up to cup my breasts from behind. She was kneading my breasts. I gasped, but otherwise did nothing.

"From now on i am Stella's human shield girls" loudly said Jodi. "I mean, she is physically covered by me. You cant touch her. "

I realized that it was all a scam. By touching me under the pretext of human shielding me this creepy small pale chairperson Jodi was asserting dominance over me. The whole support for me was a scam. But there was no fight left in me. Being passive and powerless liberated me from the stress of proper behaviour. I abandoned all that stressful responsibility for my own actions. I literally surrendered to the small ugly Jodi my sex partner.

"And I mean," Jodi slurred behind me, "i am literally her human shield." The women party guests and chubby birthday girl Sinead were all staring at us and murmuring.

"
Jodi said, " I am fascinated with you. That is why i am on your side. That is why i am you human shield. In this position they can't touch you. You are physically covered by me. Your boobs are covered by my hands and your ass is covered by my body. So they can't grope you. But you must remain silent. You are not allowed to talk to these women. Just trust me "

Then she started lifting and squeezing my breasts. My head was up and my chest heaved out, as i got goosed and tit – fondled. We were standing in the middle of the living room. The women were, staring, then averting their eyes at the incongruous scene, the massive tall woman standing still, letting the small skinny woman to fondle her breasts. Nobody said a word. Horse faced Ruth and the ginger Erin just sat there on the couch watching my breasts getting squeezed, lifted and jiggled by small ugly pale chairperson Jodi with kinda angry look on their faces. Jodi just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing my breasts.

"I am really tired. My back is killing me. " I said.

"Stella you can rest upstairs. " small pale chairperson Jodi said curtly as she moved her hands from my breasts and grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me up the stairs. We walked into first room. It was very cold. Chairperson Jodi turned the small space heater on. I sat on the bed. She sat beside me on my left side.
She had a smile on her ugly pale face.

“ I’ll give you a nice massage. ” she said and put her hands on my shoulders.

I must admit she really knew what she was doing. In a few minutes, i was relaxed and almost in a trance. When i opened my eyes, i saw her looking at my chest and licking her lips.

“Your breasts mmm. Why don’t you take these off?” saying this, the small pale chairperson Jodi put her hands on my blouse and unbuttoned it completely. Without even waiting for my reaction, she pulled down both cups of my bra and sat back to admire my nipples.

“They are beautiful” she said.

She licked her thin lips once more and looked at my face

“Can i suck your breasts? They look so inviting.”

I looked at her in shock but i needed those attendance sheets signed. This ugly pale small woman who became my sex partner, had just opened my bra and was asking to suck on my breasts! What could i say to something like that?

I nodded and she smiled back.

I lowered my right nipple into her open mouth. Her lips closed around my nipple and she started to suck slowly.

I sat there and let this chairperson woman Jodi to suck my breasts. She sucked softly.

“mmmm, yeah” i moaned.

I let go of my breast.

She cupped my breast in her hand and softly started to squeeze to stimulate it.
She took off her sweater. I looked at her small and wrinkled breasts.

She pulled me close to her chest.

“Suck my breasts, dear. But they are small.” she said a matter-of-factly.

I don’t know what overcame me that night, as i said “it’s okay” and bent down to suck her right nipple into my mouth and began circling it softly with my tongue. They were wrinkled with smaller weird nipples. It took me a few sucks before i got the hang of it and sucked like i was trying for milk. I continued this for a few minutes, and switched to the other breast for a while.
After i finished sucking on both of them, small pale ugly chairperson Jodi knelt down in front of me and put her hands on the hem of my skirt.
She pulled it up till she could see my panties. I eased my buttocks , letting her take off my panties.

She held up my panties to her nose and inhaled.

She smiled and put the panty on bed .

She pushed my thighs apart and kissed them. She licked my shaved pussy till i felt her warm tongue enter through my lips.

The tongue ran carefully around the outside of my lips, making sure to cover every inch, then slowly began circling inward toward my sweet opening. I let out a clear gasp when the tongue entered me, and the small pale chairperson Jodi assaulting me was clearly paying attention to my responses for she instantly went wild on me, her tongue seemingly everywhere at once, driving me absolutely insane. I moaned as she licked my clitoris and fingered me.

At that point she had her tongue running up and down my wet slit while she teased my stiff nipples with her free hand. Then she pulled her tongue out of me, wrapped her lips around my clitoris, then her tongue began rapidly flicking back and forth over it. I held on for as long as i could under the circumstances, but my resistance was futile and in no time i let out a mighty scream of pleasure as i came.

After a few minutes, she got up and took her pants off. She pulled off her large white panties, grabbed my right hand and inserted my fingers into her hairy vagina . She finger fucked herself with my hand till she came in floods.

The she put my right hand in my mouth and made sure that i lick her cum off my fingers before she pulled me close and kissed me.

She moaned as she tasted her own cum on my tongue and we kissed for a 05-07 minutes, as she fondled my breasts. I winced.

“What’s wrong? ” she asked with a smile.

I said “I want you to sign my attendance sheets”

“Ooh don't worry about that Stella” she said as she laid herself down on my lap and proceeded to suck my breasts once more.

I held her head in my arms and looked at the older small ugly pale woman blissfully sucking on my breast.

For 5 minutes, i let my unwanted lesbian lover feast uninterrupted on my left breast, and then the older pale woman switched to the right breast . However, after 10 minutes of continual sucking, she finally stopped.

She laughed creepily and gave each of my nipples a loving kiss. ““That’s it, darling, unfortunately. We need to get back to the party. I had the best time of my life tonight. Did you enjoy it too?You have no idea how wonderful i feel right now.” she said. I just sat there silently.

“ I wanted you to have the most pleasurable experience i could give you tonight Stella. ” she said and touched each of my nipples in turn

Then she raised herself and guided my head to her nipples. I sucked on each of her awful nipples one last time.

Then this small pale chairperson Jodi leaned over, took my face in her hands, drew me forward and kissed me on my lips. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, she kissed me for everything she was worth. She sucked my tongue as she caressed my naked buttocks . Then she stopped and and began gathering clothes. I got up. I went to the bathroom. I had to squat to pee because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I cleaned myself up. I put my clothes on. I fixed myself up. I took my time at the mirror and fixed my makeup.
We went downstairs. In the living room the women were mingling. Some of them were dancing.
These two small women, horse face Ruth and the ginger Erin got up and started to move towards me,they had open lust on their faces, but chairperson Jodi put out her hands to stop them and said. "I am Stella''s human shield. Back off. "

Small horse face Ruth reached up her hands and fondled my breasts. The ginger Erin reached her right hand down and squeezed my ass. "What is that human shield nonsense," Erin said to Jodi"You are fucking her. You two were fucking upstairs. We heard the moans. "

Chairperson Jodi pulled me to her. She turned me towards the kitchen, reached her hands up to cup my breasts from behind and said "Walk fast Stella. To the kitchen. "We walked. Small pale Jodi was literally attached , with her hands holding my breasts. We walked into the kitchen . Chubby birthday girl Sinead was sitting at the table. She laughed. Jodi removed her hand's from my breasts, sat down on the chair
reached out , grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards her. My ass grounded itself into Jodi's lap.

I took a moment to realize what happened and the position i was is in. I begin to lift myself but Jodi' s right arm was firmly secured around my lower torso. I looked back at her to catch a small grin planted on Jodi's face. I tried to lift myself off of this weird small pale Jodi's lap, again before being pulled back down on her.

"You are so heavy Stella , but your place is here on my lap. I am your human shield" she said jokingly. " Sit back and relax. "

So i just kept sitting on this small skinny pale older woman Jodi's lap facing forwards away from her. I sat silently on her lap for 10 minutes or so, while Jodi was resting her hands on my hips and chatting with Sinead, feeling slightly awkward about it.
Then small pale chairperson Jodi started feeling me up as i sat on her lap. Sinead looked on disapprovingly as she openly squeezed my tits. I made no attempt to stop Jodi from rubbing my boobs.

Sinead asked "Stella so you two are lovers? Jodi is your fuckbuddy."

"I am strictly hetero. "I lied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. Jodi can touch me all she wants, I guess i got used to it, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb."

Sinead said, "If you are 100% straight, why don't you let these women to touch you? Think about it. It is not like all 8 of them want to grope you. It is just two of them. Ruth and my cousin Erin. Stella you are a big elegant upper middle class woman, 5ft11 tall on those 5inch shoes and curvy. Everything about you is big – your breasts, your butt, your thighs, your shoulders. These short skinny poor women are just fascinated with you. Just let them. They are not physically threatening to you at all, and the chances that they could actually harm you are virtually nil. Please take this as constructive suggestion."

"Maybe you are right. They are no different from Jodi. They are creepish, old, small, skinny and masculine just like her, and i got used to her dry humping, rubbing and groping. She is literally attached to me" I replied.

"But i am not groping you Stella . I am your human shield. " Jodi responded and gave both of my tits one hard squeeze .

"I am not stupid Jodi. You are a groper and a manipulator , just like them. " i said and
got off of Jodi's lap and said loudly. " I should go talk to them. I decided to tolerate them. They can touch me all they want. Sinead is right. They are harmless. Any woman here can touch me. "

I walked into the living room. Chairperson Jodi and Sinead stayed in the kitchen. Horse faced Ruth walked up to me and
grabbed both of my boobs with both hands . Her face was exactly the level of my breasts" They are sooo massive and soft" Ruth said loudly as she felt me up. "I have never felt anything like these big monsters. I heard what you said in the kitchen. Now I can squeeze them whenever I want. You said any woman here, me included. Stella you are a great woman You are a good woman."

I felt humiliated as i let this small horse faced woman Ruth to feel me up. Small ginger Erin watched and then got up came over and squeezed one of my boobs. I felt embarrassed and self-conscious as i waited for them to stop. I said "i need some fresh air"

Then both small ugly women removed their hands from my breasts.

Small horse faced Ruth surprised me again when she fell into my breasts, and she stroked my back telling me what a brave and good woman i am . Even when she reached down and squeezed my bottom it seemed reassuring. I felt like horse faced Ruth respected me and wanted to make sure i didn't feel badly. Ruth was pressing her ugly face onto my boobs and squeezing my ass with her both hands, but i did not pull away. Instead i lost myself in the moment.

Finally i cleared my throat and reminded them that i need fresh air. Small horse faced Ruth stopped "hugging" me. I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside. I was flustered and confused, i decided to leave, so I got into my car and i left. I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. I was so disappointed in myself. I was so disappointed in myself and not only do I felt like a failure.
I was feeling totally used.

TO BE CONTINUED

Each of these chapters, particularly the scenes with Jodi becoming increasingly forward and demanding every time, while Stella struggles to understand why she can’t resist this woman whose looks and body she finds so unattractive, have been absolutely amazing, maybe my favorite of yours.

The next day chairperson Jodi called me 10 pm. I was at my store. She told me that she decided to sign all my attendance sheets.
I just wanted her to sign my attendance sheets, so i got in my car and i rushed there at the bed and breakfast. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, garter belt nylon's and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on.

I entered in the living room. Small weirdo pale chairperson woman Jodi was there sitting on the couch. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. Chairperson Jodi got up and said

"Stella lets go upstairs." as she grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me up the stairs. We walked into first room. It was very cold. Chairperson Jodi turned the small space heater on.
She closed and locked the door then came over and stood there in front of me, just watching me for a minute. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and looked down at her questioningly.

Taking my hand, she pulled me close, her hands rubbing up and down my back, one sliding down to give my ass a squeeze. Closing my eyes I whispered, "Jodi why don't you sign my attendance sheets? I don't think..."

She just silently hugged me. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she pressed her ugly pale face against my breasts. Then she started rubbing me all over my body.

Her small hands roamed my body, cupping my breasts, following the outline of my garters down my legs.

Small pale chairperson Jodi then nearly ripped my blouse from the waist of my skirt and started to unbutton it. She struggled to undress me.

When my skirt hit the floor, Jodi stopped going further. She was breathing hard. Then she took off all of her clothes. She was standing in front of me naked. Her breasts were small and wrinkled. Her skin was awful. Her vagina was hairy.
Small pale chairperson Jodi reached up and pulled out the band holding my hair. It fell around my shoulders in soft waves. She ran her small fingers through the silkiness to fluff it up a bit. Her fingers traced down my neck and followed my bra straps to the cups. She removed my bra.

She stood staring at my breasts. Jodi smiled creepily and her fingers continued their way down my body. My stomach quivered in response as she crossed down to my panties.

Bending down a little, Jodi slowly slid my panties down my legs, leaving me in only my garters, black stockings and my 5 inch heels black shoes. . Her small hands traced my legs on their way back up my body whispering across the well trimmed patch of hair above my clean shaved pussy lips, making my knees so weak. I couldn't stop the little whimpering noises escaping from me as I waited for her next move.

"Beautiful," she whispered, her mouth dipping into the valley of my breasts. I gasped as she tongued across my breast to lick at my nipple. Then she pushed me on the bed. Then this small creepy chairperson Jodi laid on me,

Her small fingers dived into my pussy causing me to nearly scream. One expert flick of her thumb was all it took to send my first orgasm ripping through me. Her thin ugly lips closed over mine, her tongue roaming frantically in my mouth as I writhed against her.
Her’ mouth was so dry, her breath was so horrible.
I wrapped my legs around her waist, I ground my pussy against her hand, still buried inside me.

"Fuck! Stella you are so soft. You are such a massive woman" Jodi exclaimed. Her mouth latched onto my nipple, sucking hard as her body curved into me.
Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi made her right hand just a little more narrow and pushed deeply into me. I was so wet from all the squirting that she slid right in. I started moaning as an intense orgasm hit me. Her entire hand was buried in my pussy. I started to tighten around her, my pleasure starting to turn to pain, and i started to gasp. Jodi slowly eased out of me, leaning forward to kiss me with her thin ugly lips.

. "Let's do it Stella!" she said, enthusiastically. Jodi pressed our pussies together and began to fuck me hard. Our pussies were both squirting now, all over each other. It was one of the most incredible things I've ever felt. So fucking wet! Back and forth we went. Each time she came, I would feel her squirt right on my cunt, and it would trigger me to have another orgasm.

Jodi lifted up my face, kissing me. She bit my neck as she fucked me, pussy to pussy. Then, she dug her teeth into my shoulder as a particularly strong orgasm washed over her. She stared deep into my eyes. My mouth started dropping open, my head tilting back. Jodi could see the orgasm overtaking me just by looking into my face. "I don't need a lot of women." she said afterwards. "You are such a woman Stella.You are my woman." She slowed things down for a few minutes,, slowly building her energy.

She started getting rougher. "Do you trust me Stella?" she asked.

"I do." i said. She pulled my hair. She fucked me hard, grinding her pussy into mine. Our cum-soaked clits were rubbing one another.
Jodi began to slow things down to a more sensual pace, softly grinding our pussies together, kissing me on my forehead, my cheek, and my lips. She kissed her way down my torso, past my belly button, working her way to the inside of my thigh, gently licking. She teased me a little, kissing all around my pussy until i was writhing around. She looked at me hungrily and then she wrapped her ugly thin lips around my swollen clit and plunged a finger into my pussy. She bit the inside of my thighs, bringing me to orgasm again and again.

We had been fucking for over an hour, both of us cumming repeatedly the entire time. We must have had at least 20 orgasms between the two of us, probably more. It was impossible to count.
Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi laughed and began gathering clothes.

She gave me a quick kiss before jerking on her pants and shrugging into shirt. Jodi slid a hand over my black stocking and played with the garter while planting a slow kiss on me. She pulled back and smiled at me again before quietly leaving the room. I just laid there for the next 20 minutes or so. I was totally confused. Finally i got up. I went to the bathroom. I had to squat to pee because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I cleaned myself up. I put my clothes on. I fixed myself up. I went downstairs.. Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi was there standing in the middle of the living room.

Then, small pale chairperson Jodi walked up to me and started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands.

I looked down at Jodi who was squeezing both of my boobs and said, "Just sign my attendance sheets. Please."

Jodi gave both tits one hard squeeze and said, "Oh lets do that another time Stella. I need you. You are so stylish. You are so polished and shiny. I want to fuck you again and again and again "

"Please. I need my attendance sheets signed. Please. " i replied.

Then all of a sudden this elderly couple walked into the living room from the outside. They saw small skinny pale Jodi squeezing my breasts with her both hands. They were shocked. Jodi gave both my tits one last squeeze and went to the elderly couple. She kinda whispered something to them, then walked them to the stairs. They walked up the stairs, Jodi said to me “Stella you should go now. I have work to do. ” and went up the stairs. I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside. I started walking fast to get into my car. I rushed back to my store. I was feeling totally used.

TO BE CONTINUED
Having read all of the "AA meeting" story a second time, I think I'm understanding Stella a little better, or at least this story's version of Stella. Yes, we know she has this secret fantasy about ugly older women touching, groping and f---ing her without her ever actually consenting. I've read on multiple occasions about how some women have "rape fantasies", and this is sort of the same thing.

I'll never be a trained sex therapist, I'm the furthest thing from one. But if I had to define Stella's fantasy more broadly, as part of a broader category of fetishes, I'd say she fantasizes about humiliation. She can insist she's heterosexual as much as she likes because deep down, I think this actually has very little to do with her sexual orientation. This is about humiliating herself by having unwanted sex with the least appropriate, least desirable person possible. Because Stella has always thought of herself as hetero, that person is another woman, but I believe if Stella had identified herself as "100% gay" this whole time, then she'd be fantasizing about sex with a man.

I think Stella has a mental image and checklist in her head of the kind of lover she thinks of as being "perfect" for her. Judging by her daily life and the kind of woman she is, I'd guess that person is primarily male, tall, handsome, probably her age if not younger, successful, well-dressed, physically fit, and well-endowed. If that's the kind of person Stella sees as the perfect lover for her, then subconsciously Stella probably sees someone with NONE of those traits, someone who is the exact OPPOSITE of those traits, as the sort of person she'd be least likely to have sex with. Making love to that sort of person when virtually ANYONE ELSE would be an improvement, that's the ultimate humiliation, an act of lowering herself, debasement and degradation. Someone who is female instead of male, short instead of tall, ugly instead of handsome, older instead of younger, poor instead of successful, badly-dressed instead of well-dressed, out-of-shape instead of fit, and flat-chested instead of well-endowed. Probably the only thing Mr. Right and Ms. Wrong have in common is they'd both be masculine, but where she probably considers that a positive for him, it's clearly as much a negative for Stella as being effeminate probably would be for a guy.

This, I think, is why she seems so frequently in denial about all this. Stella insists she's not gay when she's just had multiple orgasms with another woman. She says she doesn't get pleasure from this when she just exploded in "ecstacy". She calls these women her "unwanted lesbian lovers" after saying she "trusts" both Patty and Jodi, allowing her head to be guided down to Jodi's boobs even though she's much bigger and stronger, admitting she wants to have sex again after they've already done it seven times, and making almost zero physical or verbal effort whatsoever to get these women to stop. (In fact, on more than one occasion it's the ugly woman who chooses to leave first even though she didn't have to.) But I don't think this is "real" denial. To be truly in denial would be especially difficult after telling Jodi yet again she's hetero and married, only for Jodi to score a hit by saying she wasn't hetero in the bathroom with Patty. Stella is still "in denial" because that's a vital part of the fantasy. It's not as humiliating for her if she admits beforehand that she WANTS a short, ugly, creepy old woman to make love to her. (I think it IS still humiliating if she admits it during sex because she's still in the throes of passion, so she can tell herself that the other woman asked her in a moment of weakness.) So long as Stella insists to herself and others that she's straight, she's happily married, she doesn't want Jodi or Patty or Erin or any other woman to do these things, she doesn't know why she's letting it happen, and she has a dozen different excuses for her actions, then Stella gets to enjoy her fantasies to the fullest extent possible. (If she's in actual denial about anything, it's when she's sitting in her car afterwards, feeling used, dirty and exploited, but deep down this was exactly what she wanted.)

It seems almost counter-intuitive, but I think the less attracted Stella feels towards these women, the more enjoyable the sex is for her. Or maybe it's that their lack of attractiveness is the very thing that Stella subconsciously finds attractive about them. I'm sure I won't get this lucky, but I hope there are several more chapters to come, maybe even one for each remaining AA session? Thanks!

P.S. I would love to know if Stella has had sex with her husband at any point since starting the AA meetings, and if so, how did the sex compare to sex with Patty and Jodi?

Having read all of the "AA meeting" story a second time, I think I'm understanding Stella a little better, or at least this story's version of Stella. Yes, we know she has this secret fantasy about ugly older women touching, groping and f---ing her without her ever actually consenting. I've read on multiple occasions about how some women have "rape fantasies", and this is sort of the same thing.

I'll never be a trained sex therapist, I'm the furthest thing from one. But if I had to define Stella's fantasy more broadly, as part of a broader category of fetishes, I'd say she fantasizes about humiliation. She can insist she's heterosexual as much as she likes because deep down, I think this actually has very little to do with her sexual orientation. This is about humiliating herself by having unwanted sex with the least appropriate, least desirable person possible. Because Stella has always thought of herself as hetero, that person is another woman, but I believe if Stella had identified herself as "100% gay" this whole time, then she'd be fantasizing about sex with a man.

I think Stella has a mental image and checklist in her head of the kind of lover she thinks of as being "perfect" for her. Judging by her daily life and the kind of woman she is, I'd guess that person is primarily male, tall, handsome, probably her age if not younger, successful, well-dressed, physically fit, and well-endowed. If that's the kind of person Stella sees as the perfect lover for her, then subconsciously Stella probably sees someone with NONE of those traits, someone who is the exact OPPOSITE of those traits, as the sort of person she'd be least likely to have sex with. Making love to that sort of person when virtually ANYONE ELSE would be an improvement, that's the ultimate humiliation, an act of lowering herself, debasement and degradation. Someone who is female instead of male, short instead of tall, ugly instead of handsome, older instead of younger, poor instead of successful, badly-dressed instead of well-dressed, out-of-shape instead of fit, and flat-chested instead of well-endowed. Probably the only thing Mr. Right and Ms. Wrong have in common is they'd both be masculine, but where she probably considers that a positive for him, it's clearly as much a negative for Stella as being effeminate probably would be for a guy.

This, I think, is why she seems so frequently in denial about all this. Stella insists she's not gay when she's just had multiple orgasms with another woman. She says she doesn't get pleasure from this when she just exploded in "ecstacy". She calls these women her "unwanted lesbian lovers" after saying she "trusts" both Patty and Jodi, allowing her head to be guided down to Jodi's boobs even though she's much bigger and stronger, admitting she wants to have sex again after they've already done it seven times, and making almost zero physical or verbal effort whatsoever to get these women to stop. (In fact, on more than one occasion it's the ugly woman who chooses to leave first even though she didn't have to.) But I don't think this is "real" denial. To be truly in denial would be especially difficult after telling Jodi yet again she's hetero and married, only for Jodi to score a hit by saying she wasn't hetero in the bathroom with Patty. Stella is still "in denial" because that's a vital part of the fantasy. It's not as humiliating for her if she admits beforehand that she WANTS a short, ugly, creepy old woman to make love to her. (I think it IS still humiliating if she admits it during sex because she's still in the throes of passion, so she can tell herself that the other woman asked her in a moment of weakness.) So long as Stella insists to herself and others that she's straight, she's happily married, she doesn't want Jodi or Patty or Erin or any other woman to do these things, she doesn't know why she's letting it happen, and she has a dozen different excuses for her actions, then Stella gets to enjoy her fantasies to the fullest extent possible. (If she's in actual denial about anything, it's when she's sitting in her car afterwards, feeling used, dirty and exploited, but deep down this was exactly what she wanted.)

It seems almost counter-intuitive, but I think the less attracted Stella feels towards these women, the more enjoyable the sex is for her. Or maybe it's that their lack of attractiveness is the very thing that Stella subconsciously finds attractive about them. I'm sure I won't get this lucky, but I hope there are several more chapters to come, maybe even one for each remaining AA session? Thanks!

P.S. I would love to know if Stella has had sex with her husband at any point since starting the AA meetings, and if so, how did the sex compare to sex with Patty and Jodi?
You totally nailed it brother. Thanks for this great review. Keep 'em comin'