Content for this sub-forum + the LIKE and REPORT Buttons and the Search Function

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreastQuest

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
UPDATE: Since the new Forum upgrade, the definition of what is to go into each sub-forum has been lost. So, because of this, I am adding this update:

Sub-forum content:
Like the Index title indicates, this sub-forum is for those experiences that you have had with big boobs. It can be hands on (sorry, no pun intended) / Real Life experience, a mixture of fantasy and reality. Or, 100% in your dreams.

However, please ID the thread / post if it contains fiction.

Greetings All,

As y'all probably know by now, the forum's format has undergone a substantial upgrade. ;):rolleyes: But, after seeing several posts and receiving a PM or 2, I feel this post is needed in all threads to help everyone remember that things here are now, imo, simpler than with the old forum.

LIKE Button (thump up Like; located in the lower right corner of each post): If you like the post, show your appreciation by clicking on the Like button. Even those who don't like to write "Thank You" can do this. And, it takes less 2 seconds.

However, feel free to participate by writing something. Or, better yet, contribute new material to the thread.

EDIT: The May 2019 Forum update saw a major change to the Like button/link and the Likes: displayed for each member. By hovering the cursor over the link, you can choose from several emojis, by clicking on the emoji you wish to send the member. However, to send just a normal Thumb Up Like, just left click on the Like button/link as done before.

In addition, there are now other emojis associated with it ( :(, :love:, :ROFLMAO: and :mad: ). It is just a matter of hovering your cursor over the Like button, then clicking the appropriate emoji.

However, what a lot of us do not know (and I did not find this out until 20 MAY), that the :mad: emjoi will subtract 1 point from the Reaction score.

So, unless you are truly :mad: at a post, you may want to use it sparingly.

REPORT Button (Report; located in the lower left hand corner of each post): Feel that a post is inappropriate (Spam, insults, etc), or in the wrong section? Simply left click in the little box to the left to tick mark it, click on Report. Write a short blurb about the issue, and click on the Report button. The system will automatically alert staff, and someone will look into it.

Also, the O/P of the Report will be informed as to the action taken.

SEARCH Function: The new Search feature is leaps and bounds ahead of one on the old forum. It will search by first name, full names and URLs. So, PLEASE, before starting a new thread, spend a minute or so, using the Search to reduce the chance of a duplicate thread being generated.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thank you, and Breast of Luck,

BQ

Last edited:
Bump for everyone's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.