The inherent power that comes with having disproportionately large breasts

canvasbrush333

Reaction score
Hoping to start an active discussion here regarding what I observe as the calm, quiet, but very confident sense of power exuded by women who have disproportionately large, natural breasts. I’m speaking specifically of women who are slender-to-average built who have phenomenal breast/waist ratios, the kind that make both men and women quietly take notice and garners immediate respect from almost everyone. Do these women always cognitively understand in their quiet and confident way that they hold sway over this almost magical power over the psyche of others? When they or I say “hi”, does she look at me and say with her mind “I know you’re very impressed with my breasts..” If anyone is interested in discussing this (I think) fascinating topic, I’ll share a couple of real-life observations of a few particular women in my community who have strikingly similar affects when dealing within social situations. All three women in my community who I’m referring to do not flaunt their assets but also don’t hide the fact, either. They’re all well-respected members of the community and exude much confidence, socially. Smart and kind, too…but they must deal with the attitudes of other people daily who are everywhere from being enamored by their beauty, all the way to others side of the spectrum where they’re on the receiving end of jealousy/envy from some women. Anyway, I can expand more here and hopefully others will want to chime in with their own observations on what I consider a fascinating topic.

what your talking about only works on breast men like us on this board.

We can have a smoking hot petite A cup girl with 10 men who can’t keep her eyes off her.

I’ll walk by her, a quick glance at her chest to size up her tits and I’ll keep on walking by without getting hard.

I have had girls ask my friends if I am gay.

I just don’t get excited unless the girl is a G or larger.

Always got to see how much boob they are packing under that baggy shirt

the calm, quiet, but very confident sense of power exuded by women who have disproportionately large, natural breasts.
I mean, it happens, but there seem to be more of them who are insecure about being disproportionately busty.
If you don't believe me, read them complaining day and night about it on https://www.reddit.com/r/bigboobproblems/

The best we can hope for is that these women learn of their attractiveness. Like Dave said, it seems like most of the world chases after flat-chested cuties. But I like to think it's because those guys have never permitted themselves to indulge in the glory of a huge-boobed woman. I like to think that there are two kinds of men in this world: The ones who love huge tits, and the ones who haven't discovered this love yet. But then again, I realize my perspective is my own.

Last edited:
I mean, it happens, but there seem to be more of them who are insecure about being disproportionately busty.
If you don't believe me, read them complaining day and night about it on https://www.reddit.com/r/bigboobproblems/

The best we can hope for is that these women learn of their attractiveness. Like Dave said, it seems like most of the world chases after flat-chested cuties. But I like to think it's because those guys have never permitted themselves to indulge in the glory of a huge-boobed woman. I like to think that there are two kinds of men in this world: The one who love huge tits, and the ones who haven't discovered this love yet. But then again, I realize my perspective is my own.
I've been fortunate to know several women who had enormous breasts but these women were not the smoking hot types - they were rather plain. The interesting thing is the effect their chest had on their confidence. Even though they were not pretty, they loved the attention and powere their big breasts got them. They'd intentionally accentuate them and actually loved having married me do 360's by their wife as they walked, or bounced by...

I've been fortunate to know several women who had enormous breasts but these women were not the smoking hot types - they were rather plain. The interesting thing is the effect their chest had on their confidence. Even though they were not pretty, they loved the attention and powere their big breasts got them. They'd intentionally accentuate them and actually loved having married me do 360's by their wife as they walked, or bounced by...
Not common attitude, we see BRs everywhere. Years ago you could watch breast enhancement ads and nowadays have been sustituted by BRs ones.

Society do not value huge titted girls and most of them do not value theirselves.

The best we can hope for is that these women learn of their attractiveness. Like Dave said, it seems like most of the world chases after flat-chested cuties. But I like to think it's because those guys have never permitted themselves to indulge in the glory of a huge-boobed woman. I like to think that there are two kinds of men in this world: The ones who love huge tits, and the ones who haven't discovered this love yet. But then again, I realize my perspective is my own.

That's because those types complaining are often boring with no charisma or viable social skills. Some are also phishing for compliments. Others are naturally shy and don't know how to handle all of that attention. So many reasons.

Trust, there are many of us who adore our large breasts. There are some of us who don't speak about loving our assets because it's seen as "vain".

I don't agree that most of the world lusts after flat-chested cuties (well at least in the States), if that were the case, why do so many go under the knife, spending $$$ to go up a few cup sizes? Or sport padded bras?

Last edited:
This is a generalisation.

I've known women in all shapes and sizes who have inherent presence and confidence, just as I've known women with huge knockers who have been very shy.

from the images there ive seen most women there do not even have big tits at all.

When we're talking "I knew a girl with huge boobs who had confidence issues", did she look like Wendy Fiore or did she look like Cassieopia? Was she shackled to the bed post by her own insecurity, unseen in public since High School or does she complain that the wrong kind of men are hitting on her when she goes to the bar guns blazing?

I think we know the answer to these questions. The Wendy Fiores of the world aren't sitting at home crying into their Ovaltine just waiting for that one decent man to say something nice. Conventionally attractive people, male and female, are confident because they've received positive reinforcement from a young age. Everywhere they go, they get hit on, smiled at, offered help, invited out etc.

By contrast, the Cassieopia type isn't conventionally attractive. Most men would prefer an Instagram fitness model, so I don't see her boobs wielding that much power.

It should be noted though, that even the most modest looking of wenches receive more positive attention than you could ever dream of, so it's all relative.

Last edited:
When we're talking "I knew a girl with huge boobs who had confidence issues", did she look like Wendy Fiore or did she look like Cassieopia? Was she shackled to the bed post by her own insecurity, unseen in public since High School or does she complain that the wrong kind of men are hitting on her when she goes to the bar guns blazing?

I think we know the answer to these questions. The Wendy Fiores of the world aren't sitting at home crying into their Ovaltine just waiting for that one decent man to say something nice. Conventionally attractive people, male and female, are confident because they've received positive reinforcement from a young age. Everywhere they go, they get hit on, smiled at, offered help, invited out etc.

By contrast, the Cassieopia type isn't conventionally attractive. Most men would prefer an Instagram fitness model, so I don't see her boobs wielding that much power.

It should be noted though, that even the most modest looking of wenches receives more positive attention than you could ever dream of, so it's all relative.

Wendy Flore has a mesmerizing face, and Cassie has raw sexual energy that's very appealing, both have lots of admirers, both lovely women in their own way. How boring would it be if we all looked the same?

I don't think we can say what "most men" really want. I think that is a strong misconception distorted by the media. Men have a variety of opinions on what they prefer. There are a lot of men who would take the curvy or voluptuous woman over some fitness model, I know that is surprising to you. Maybe it's not the case in your country, so everyone has different experiences. Many men prefer the soft femininity of a voluptuous woman, been like that throughout history. I've noticed that the men on here who prefer thin women think their attraction is superior, and speaks for the majority of men, that's not necessarily the case. I think folks should speak for themselves and go for what makes them excited.

Interesting British article I've read here(mods please delete if this is not allowed to be posted): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3935212/MailOnline-discovers-body-type-men-like-best.html

"Women come in all shapes and sizes, but which body type do men prefer: Kim Kardashian curves and an ample bust, or a willowy supermodel physique?

We decided to answer the question once and for all by parading three different female body types - curvy, slim and athletic - in front of a group of men.

The men wore sophisticated eye-tracking devices which analysed which women they spent the most time looking at, and therefore the body type they were most drawn to."

3A69F28700000578-3935212-Overall_slim_Inesa_scored_the_lowest_with_29_per_cent_of_the_gla-a-86_1479240399380.jpg

I know it's just one study, but as we can see, men have variable tastes.

The last sentence you wrote, however, is absolutely correct, I'm sure Cassie gets lots of positive attention, she's sexy and confident, knows how to work her God-given assets, many men love that. Very astute observation. The women often complaining about their large breasts don't have her level of Big Dick energy.

Last edited:
I look at it not from the one who possess the set of assets in front of their chest, cause like others said, some feel confident, some feel insecure, and feel they are annoying, it really depends.

I look at it more of almost a primal instinct of people especially back in the ancient times, associating big boobs and big butt with fertility and womanhood. Venus of Willendorf is an example of an ancient art statue depicting a woman's body with big boobs and fat butt to be a fertility goddess.

It's probably not true, and there are exceptions, some women with big boobs but also have difficulties giving birth and the other way around is true as well, but it's a common almost primal instinct imprinted through all these years to associate big boobs and big butt to fertility, ability to nurture, and womanhood in general.

And so when you talk about the inherent power that comes with large breasts, it might have to do with that primal urge to associate women with bigger breasts to being more fertile, more motherly, more womanly.

I observe this especially when I am reading the big breasts humiliates small breasts thread. It's almost like the one with the bigger breasts has more womanly power compared to the one with smaller breasts. It's especially an interesting juxtaposition when a daughter has way bigger breasts than her mother. It's like instinctively on a deep psychological level saying that the daughter is more of a mother than her own mother. She is superior to her mother of being a mother, if that makes sense.

Now of course in reality this is not true, when we think of it with a rational mind. It's just probably our brain has been trained through many many years to associate bigger breasts to better fertility and motherhood. And that's the inherent power or feeling of that.