Talking about Naomi

Cianetto58

Reaction score
She came ftom Nigeria to Milan on, about, 2005, if I remember well. She was in her early twenties, looking for fortune, and as happens, were put on the road to pay for her trip. She had a quite slim body, with an outrageous pair of tits. She was the dream of every tit lover.
I had no more than three encounters wirh her, and I could never forget her. One night I took a pic in my car, with a phone of those times: no flash, poor sensitivity, low resolution. This is what I carry from that experience. Thinking now, she was absolutely inexperienced, but with those mounds of flesh on her breast, everything she did inspired a total erotic arousal, to me...

Attachments

• Naomi.jpg
    Naomi.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 538
The story is s long story... more following

... continuing ...
Years pass by, without me having any hint of where Naomi has gone, and wether she's well.
On dec, 25 2010, I am out driving to the near supermarket to buy some wine for Christmas lunch.

I see a girl at the bus stop, waiting under a tiny snow. She's not alone... there are 4 or 5 people at the same bus stop, but she immediately attracts my attention thanks to an apparently huge bosom under her winter jacket.
I was a boobs obsessed then, much more than I am now... so I make a dangerous U turn in the traffic just to have a better look. I pass behind the bus stop, in a secondary road, and can't stop watching that bosom, driving, very, very slow. Then, a roundabout and I again pass in front of the bus stop, parking 20 meters away on the other side of the road. I don't know why I am doing it. But I am just like hypnotized, and can't resolve to leave. Head awkwardly turned over my shoulder, I just stare in her direction.

And then, something completely unexpected happens.

She crosses the road and smoothly trots toward me. I cant believe my eyes.
She knocks on the window, smiling... I open the door and she talks with her musical voice... "hey! Ciao! May you give me a lift to xxx?

Xxx is 10 minutes in the wrong direction for me. But I am in heaven now. Anything else can wait. She enters the car and I start driving... chills in my spine.
The first question we make each other is about our names. And hers is Naomi. I had never seen her in day light before, and moreover she's from a different race, so it's naturally difficult to remember/distinguish her facial features. But there's something in her which is quite easy to remember (and dream, I may add).
To contextualize, I add some photos from that period. They are not ben taken by me, but found later on her fb page. She was 27, then; no longer working on the road, luckily, but still having a hard time and ready to find a "papy" to help her...

Last edited:
Disclaimers that I forgot to write before
1. This is not a fictional story. It's the account of the most exciting (in an erotic sense) story of my life. In some way, it is also a love story, that I feel the need to share
2. I am Italian so, please, excuse my poor English
3. I put hope in the complete discretion about what I'm reporting here. I love this girl. I appreciate her for much more than is bust, and would hate causing her any damage. What I'm doing here is sort of a confession, and I expect it to remain within this forum. Should I suspect that traces of this story could get outside the forum, I will immediately deleted everything

Last edited:
Great stuff. Please keep going, my Italian friend.

(... continuing)
Well... the Christmas day encounter lasts no more than ten minutes. I ask her if she lives nearby, and no, but her friend does, so she sleeps here from time to time. And "can we meet again? I work near here, in yyy"
"Oh! I go to yyy's church to sing in the choir, twice a week, and I also work nearby, cleaning offices in the morning".
Then her phone rings and she speaks for, say, 20 seconds, then hangs up and says "its was my aunt! She's waiting for me at the bus stop. She has decided we have to go to Milan, now. Please bring me back."
Rapid turn at next roundabout, back to the bus stop, kiss&kiss on cheeks, and good bye"

She's gone.
Will I be able to keep contact wirh her? I'm flying one meter from the ground, thinking that I have found my erotic dream again.
This is what mammary glands mania can do to a man: in fact, I am a married man, 52 at that times, with one son and two daughters, and acting and thinking just like if I were a teenager looking the first time at a bra.

The next six months see me wandering around yyy each day, going to or coming from work. There is only a church in the small suburban town and the street she mentioned has nothing to do wirh it. But I keep passing early in the morning and late afternoon, looking for her, with zero results.
Until a late afternoon in july, passing for the hundredth time in the same street I see the girl. Naomi. She's walking with two older women, just exiting the small street. I stop, lower the car window and say "hey! How are u? Do you need a trip?" My heart is pounding: it looks like my struggles have finally given a result! I am in paradise!
She enters the car, at my left, while the other two older ladies sit in the rear places. One of them asks for a trip just to the bus stop, because she goes to Milan. Naomi and her aunt (the other woman) have to go to the opposite direction. 5 minutes of drive and the first lady is left at the bus stop... than we turn back...
Note that, in this precise moment, I am carrying three coloured women, one of which has an outrageous bust and sits near me, just two hundred meters from my home. I could be seen by people I know, and probably I could in no way explain the embarrassing situation, if not with a hard truth. In fact, I try to drive as fast as I can and choose roads where I'm almost sure that I will not meet my wife coming back from her office.
Hopefully, no one sees me, and I keep going away from my town, toward a place I don't know,.following the indications of the busty goddes sitting near me. While we go, we chat cheerfully. She explains that the church is not a Catholic church, but a Baptist congregation in a normal building were a good pastor reunites people from Nigeria, they prey and sing spirituals. Naomi, says aunt, is one of the best singers in the choir...
30 minutes and 30 km later we arrive to a small rural town, where Naomi and aunt Patience live. We exchange phone numbers and voila, I feel the richest man on earth.
The pics I put here, again, have been taken from her fb page, and are from that precise period. I have collected them like precious paintings, and time has come when I used them as jerkoff material, even if they are not even nude pictures. Such can be the dependence of a mature male from the frontal features of a, otherwise ordinary, girl.

What I want you to appreciate in these pics is the fact that she is totally proud of her assets, and most of the time does not dress to completely hide them, even if, I ensure you, hiding them is near to impossibile

Last edited: