gif
mov
wmv
mpg
mp4
mpeg
avi

BQ, 7 FEB 2019

What file format is supported for upload on this site? Most of the content I have is in mp4 format. What should I convert then to to upload and how? Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
What file format is supported for upload on this site? Most of the content I have is in mp4 format. What should I convert then to to upload and how? Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks
Currently, the only video format supported is wmv. Also, the file can't be over 5MB in size.

However, there are a variety of outside file hosts that can be used:

For non-nude stuff:
www.streamable.com
(least reliable, and long lasting; 1GB/10minute restriction;
apparently they recently implemented new guidelines. Even bikini videos are being deleted, and your IP banned)

www.sendvid.com

For R rated, and up:
www.filefactory.com

www.mega.nz
(for some reason, this host splits the filename)

www.depositfiles.com

www.mediafire.com

There are a bunch of others out there as well (do a search for file hosting). However, some don't work in certain countries, have slow upload/download speeds or malware, trojans, etc. (this was the case with my favorite host, zippyshare).

Last edited:
Currently, the only video format supported is wmv. Also, the file can't be over 5MB in size. However, there are a variety of outside file hosts that can be used:
For non-nude stuff:
www.streamable.com
(most reliable, and long lasting; 1GB/10minute restriction)
www.sendvid.com
For R rated, and up:
www.filefactory.com
www.mega.nz
(for some reason, this host splits the filename)
www.depositfiles.com
www.mediafire.com
There are a bunch of others out there as well (do a search for file hosting). However, some don't work in certain countries, have slow upload/download speeds or malware, trojans, etc. (this was the case with my favorite host, zippyshare).
I'm trying to upload 5 gifs each <5MB in size and it hangs at 99% I tried both multiple uploading and in separate
TITO.png
I'm using Firefox v64.0 x64 browser ,any suggestions ??
TNX

I'm trying to upload 5 gifs each <5MB in size and it hangs at 99% I tried both multiple uploading and in separate
View attachment 522441
I'm using Firefox v64.0 x64 browser ,any suggestions ??
TNX
Yesterday, I too was having problems (very slow) with larger jpg files uploading. But, it did go through.

So, try it again.

Now, it's possible that gifs have different limits.

Though, usually, when uploading a jpg file that is too large, the entry will have strike-through on the filename, and a message saying about the 10 image limit.

Or, use sendvid.com for it.

Oh ok got, thanks for answering, I’ll use one of the host sites
The permissions have been changed to include most video type. However, when I added mp4 to the list, and went to upload it, I had to change the "Supported file type" to "All files" to be able to work. But, it worked here, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ess-retro-dress-add-yours-2.99465/post-761291

Now, I'm not sure if that action will need to be done every time, as when I started another thread, an mp4 file showed up, and the "Supported file type" was showing.

So maybe, it was a one time thing, after I made the change. :unsure:

However, I don't know how large the video can be. But, for full length scenes, one of those other file hosts is a better choice.

Last edited:
I've just noticed the resolution of some images is being reduced after upload

for instance the pic below was 1080 x 1349, 82,8kb in my computer, but after upload it's 865x1080, 88,5kb

so, lower resolution, but larger file size

Attachments

• bikini (1).jpg
    bikini (1).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 43
I've just noticed the resolution of some images is being reduced after upload

for instance the pic below was 1080 x 1349, 82,8kb in my computer, but after upload it's 865x1080, 88,5kb

so, lower resolution, but larger file size
Yes. The scaling down is needed for those large images. Not only does it save server space, most PCs monitors have only 1920 x 1080 rez anyway. So, the larger image doesn't do any good.

Also, this was done after a miscommunication between admin (site owner) and myself. I asked him about preventing full size images from being posted, and he changed the Attachment limits to very small (if he remembers, just as Fragmangh about that). So, it had to be changed anyway.

But, if enough people ask, it can be changed to allow for larger Attachments. Though, it won't do much good for viewing. And, one will be downloading the larger image(s) then.

Hi,

I uploaded two mp4-Files (13MB and 25MB) in my thread - Post 278 (https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/woman-next-door.122933/page-14).

Users say that the Play-Button is crossed out! Why? Any ideas for future posts! When I click the videos by myself, they play without any problem in a new tab.
If you are referring to this post of yours, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/woman-next-door.122933/post-1014615 , there is no play button. Just the video and image attachments:

Attachments.png

From a desktop, or laptop, it is just a matter of clicking on the Video tile.

From an iPhone, the member needs to hold down on it, until the Menu pops up.

From an Android, just tap the video tile, and it should play.

Some user said that they clicked on the video tile, a new tab opened and then they saw that picture! I asked them to do a screenshot of that crossed out play-button. The video isn't playing and they need to download it!

Any idea? As I said before! When I click the video tile the video is playing without any problems but I'm the uploader. Some user can't play it.

Attachments

• EE6FD815-C700-49A0-B51D-36F265D2DBFC.jpeg
    EE6FD815-C700-49A0-B51D-36F265D2DBFC.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 32
Some user said that they clicked on the video tile, a new tab opened and then they saw that picture! I asked them to do a screenshot of that crossed out play-button. The video isn't playing and they need to download it!

Any idea? As I said before! When I click the video tile the video is playing without any problems but I'm the uploader. Some user can't play it.
It's a problem on the members end.
It works fine for me on my desktop.

Untitled.png

It's a problem on the members end.
Oh, ok. Good to know! What kind of player is it? Newest flash plugin needed or something else?

Oh, ok. Good to know! What kind of player is it? Newest flash plugin needed or something else?
No idea. I open it up in a new tab in Firefox. :)

No idea. I open it up in a new tab in Firefox. :)
Yep. Sometimes, the Browser will be the issue.

Not to mention, being on an iPhone.

I wanted to attach zip or rar files but i cannot due to largeness of the file.

How to post zip or rar file in the threads?

thanks

I wanted to attach zip or rar files but i cannot due to largeness of the file.

How to post zip or rar file in the threads?

thanks
Perhaps Mega.nz?

There isn't another way unfortunately. The max file size on the forum is 25Mb.

But if i don t have illimitate mega archive. Rar or zip is the only solution or there other way to post heavy files on the thread?
There are many free file hosting sites out there that support large file size. Though, some are restricted to about 500 MB.

Try https://anonfile.com/ (20GB - though, it will take a while to upload), https://zippyshare.com/ (500 MB - Though advertisers are fraught with Malware), https://www.mediafire.com/ (10 GB) and a slew of others. Just search for free file hosting, and you'll get a ton of 'em.

But, please be sure to get one that host the file for at least 30 days (90 is preferred). As some of these hosts have short (48 hrs to 7 days) retention periods.