Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• sundreams90-01.jpg
    sundreams90-01.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,583
  • sundreams90-02.jpg
    sundreams90-02.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,525
  • sundreams90-03.jpg
    sundreams90-03.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,299
  • sundreams90-04.jpg
    sundreams90-04.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 1,209
Thanks for sharing. I hadn't seen some of these pre-reduction pics. She could have been reaping some of the same financial benefits (from patreon, etc.) like yungfreckz.

She is truly missing out on some money. Thanks for the pictures. Haven't seen those last two before.

I think the doctors are just doing their pesky job, and there are many reasons for the poor girl to get a reduction. sadly always though.
But if the reason is feminism it should be deemed illegal and the punishment should be a fine big enough to support implants of those girl who cant afford but want one.

Pay it forward

*sarkasm*
Standing Ovation!

I never could gauge how old this girl was. In some pictures she looked like a middle aged woman, but then I remember reading something saying she was quite young. Anyone know her actual age?

I believe she is about 30 now. She looks pretty bad there. She always was a little soft in the middle but here she sure looks thicker. Looking at her FB not much there but she looked better in those pics.

Almost looks like she might have been preggo in that pic. Unless it's a combination of weight gain and/or a horribly unflattering photo.

I never could gauge how old this girl was. In some pictures she looked like a middle aged woman, but then I remember reading something saying she was quite young. Anyone know her actual age?

She's 29 now

Great tits... or greatest tits?

Right up there with the best natural amateur boobs I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.