Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the scrubs one. Its posted here too. As well she goes live??
Ive seen the scrubs one more than a few times. Its in some of the galleries online. Now if she really goes live id need to see some proof of that. She pretty much vanished post reduction. but the reality is they are gone, so live or not does it matter?I

I should add the badge in the scrubs pic is blocked out in that pic. In the original it wasnt and pretty sure thats why I/we know her real name. She was at vanderbilt if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
At some point you'd hope people would just leave the poor fucking girl alone.
For reals. They're forever gone, so they need to move onto other things.

At some point you'd hope people would just leave the poor fucking girl alone.
We live in the age of, smother the internet with half naked pictures and massive tits, and you aren't going to be left alone. This is a reality, but it seems people only realise this afterwards. It's not very nice, but then some forethought on her behalf could prevent a lot of this.

We live in the age of, smother the internet with half naked pictures and massive tits, and you aren't going to be left alone. This is a reality, but it seems people only realise this afterwards. It's not very nice, but then some forethought on her behalf could prevent a lot of this.
Forethought?

Too late for that.

Bizarro to me that people are obsessed with something that is forever gone all of these years later. It's psycho to me, to be honest.

Thaks for pics she is so sexy cute big boobs girl
So pretty

Her tits are very, very dense. They look like they will pop when squeezed. Very high quality tits. Plus, she has that non-tattooed, non-model everyday average girl (with massive tits) look to her; which is awesome. And that smile looks so genuine, not an attempt to be 'sexy.' She like a sluttier, slimmer version of Janine.

Her tits are very, very dense. They look like they will pop when squeezed. Very high quality tits. Plus, she has that non-tattooed, non-model everyday average girl (with massive tits) look to her; which is awesome. And that smile looks so genuine, not an attempt to be 'sexy.' She like a sluttier, slimmer version of Janine.
You do realize we're in the reductions thread, right? Those bodacious tatas are gone.

How sad. That should be illegal.

I think the doctors are just doing their pesky job, and there are many reasons for the poor girl to get a reduction. sadly always though.
But if the reason is feminism it should be deemed illegal and the punishment should be a fine big enough to support implants of those girl who cant afford but want one.

Pay it forward

*sarkasm*

Last edited:
Feminism should be illegal? How about you keep your unpleasant incel bullshit to yourself.

please relax
It was merely a joke referring to feminists who work actively to destroy the view on women with big boobs as natural born sex objects who should pay for even bigger boobs..
you know what i dont want to argue anyways. Oh? so you keep your personal opinion too please.

Status
Not open for further replies.