Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the collection of pics.
I seem to recall she was a bit of a pot head in college and she posted a lot of pics smoking, bowls etc Am I remembering that right? I havnt seen any of those pics around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely one of the worst and most tragic BR mistakes of any amateur, she at least left her legacy for that. How is that, Avery?

All of that aside, everything in there is old. Anonib? Why are we still talking about old leaks?

There was a guy named SimplyCCC who had a lot of private nudes of her back on Anonib. There was also an imposter of him later on. But the first one had a bunch of censored nudes. To add insult to injury to the pre-BR nudes, she only sent out bending over hanging pics and purposefully left out normal standing up ones.

Along my hunting back then, there were also a myriad of "insiders" around the internet who claimed they knew her or even slept with her, had pics, people who went to school with her, guys on Reddit who went on dates with her, a wealthy young guy in her social circle who bragged about taking her on a European summer vacation and having her all to himself (where's the pics big boy?), etc. All talk dropped after the 2015/2016 period, strangely, with the large Anonib threads.

So come one, come all, one of the many "insiders" and "friends" she made during her Reddit stay, or SimplyCCC himself. Show yourself please. No idea how it just all ended in 2015 for new content and leaks. Heck, message me if you don't want to post here.

Edit: Again with the fake nudes. All of the filenames with .png are other girls and not her, except dcada.png. IMG_9066.jpg is also not her.
These were fake nudes whipped up by someone who wanted additional e-penis ego length after he ran out of pics to leak. I wish the real ones like SimplyCCC had come back instead.

Last edited:
Of course as a man I don't really know what the fuck i'm talking about, but I just can't fathom why a woman would get BR surgery. Unless it's some life saving procedure. I mean what, you get backpain? You can't just workout and strengthen your core or back? It's not like her's are so big they're drooping down to her belly button or anything. Imagine having a foot long dick and cutting it off because underwear feels too tight. I'm sure there's a lot of girls too who must regret it as well.

I seem to recall she was a bit of a pot head in college and she posted a lot of pics smoking, bowls etc Am I remembering that right? I havnt seen any of those pics around.
Oh, those pot pics of her are out there. They're not hard to find.

Oh, those pot pics of her are out there. They're not hard to find.
Im sure they are, so I remembered that correctly.
What the hell is up with all the squares in the forum recently? Y'all sound like a bunch of grandpaws talking about "the pot". Same in the edolazz thread
awesome post dude, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, she seemed to be a big fan of pot. I wonder how those pictures and all the others that brought her to our attention will impact her career. Wasn't she trying to be a medical professional? I hope she reaches her goal if not already.

Status
Not open for further replies.