Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Where did you read about her slut ways? Vanderbilt days I’m guessing
It was the “biggerthanherhead” subreddit. It was quite a long time ago so finding said info is going to be a real mission.

It was a long time ago, but iirc, it was related to her travelling, which she used to do a lot of, and she would sleep with people on her travels.

Again, it could have all been bullshit as it was the only time I saw info stating that she slept around, so who knows.

Last edited:
I

It was the “biggerthanherhead” subreddit. It was quite a long time ago so finding said info is going to be a real mission.

It was a long time ago, but iirc, it was related to her travelling, which she used to do a lot of, and she would slept with people on her travels.

Again, it could have all been bullshit as it was the only time I saw info stating that she slept around, so who knows.
I followed her pretty closely back in the day and don't recall her traveling etc. That said i also recall lots of pot, pipe bong pics that were clearly her. So who knows what she was up to. Honestly, I never spent much time then or now reading all the psychoanalysis that goes on at times. I know she is married, had a BR and would guess she is graduated from med school and on to whatever life has for her. We will really never know really. She always struck me (here is my half ass psychoanalysis) she was a girl wth big boobs and got swept up in the attnetion/fun of being an object fo desire. I may be wrong on this but i seem to recall her interacting with her fans early on.

oh and as for bigger tthan her head ive seen her there, recently (last month or two. Trying to find a pic or comment there from years ago ight be damn near impossible or take days of scrolling.

no idea who it is, but its not sundreams, she is alitlte more veiny.

There aren’t even any topless pictures that are verifiably her, so getting sex tapes seems like wishful thinking.

But hey who knows, I read on another forum that she was quite slutty and slept around a lot, so maybe some golden content yet to be discovered, or may have just been all bullshit. :rolleyes:
I thought there are quite a few pictures showing her face and boobs.

I went to that tumbler, was gonna save a few to put here but cant save them :(
they download to Win10 as html and are "failed-forbidden" same with trying to save as .jpg - other option is get a tumblr account and go to tumblr.com/blog/view/sundreams90fan

There hasn't been anything new in years....All of these photos are from at least 10 years ago. She had a reduction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went snooping. Her fb page hasn't been updated in a while. She did have a reduction, she did get married and she thinned up a bit. Still has nice boobs, though. Even after the br.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to remember the name of that busty curly woman from around 2010. I am taking you back all the way to the Myspace/early facebook era. There are loads of her pictures of online but I forgot her name. Anyone that understands who I am talking about, can you please remind me of her name?

I'll post a look-alike picture for help. Imagine the lookalike girl being 8 years older, that's about the same woman I am talking about. (she's 18+ don't worry)
Thank you in advance!
sundreams90?

Status
Not open for further replies.