Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently she has a website where she do cam shows nowo_O
https://twitter.com/AVERYHARWOOD2
That's fake as hell.

And since her boobs are gone, why is this kind of crap being posted? The only pics we really should be seeing in here are old "before" pictures of her that maybe people haven't seen before.

Also a couple fake instagrams out there. I guess some people must fall for them.

What happened to this beautiful woman?

Fairly large collection. You may have them. You may not. I dont mean you dont have permission. I mean you might not.

https://ru.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/college-boobs-10630705/19

ps. That last photo posted above? Soapy? Appears to be a screen grab. Reverse search hit on a video. Its gone of course but fyi.

lol more than a year ago but had to be said

that is the best album ever assembled and I dare anybody prove me wrong otherwise

the ultimate pair of tits looks like you could grab and slap them and it would feel like a tight drum and natural as fuck....perfection

she truly must of wanted to turn invisible and got tired of being the epitome of a walking pair of tits Damn shame!

there’s no way with so many pictures and wardrobe dedicated to fitting her figure that she hated them

would put my money on either she had medical issues that never got leaked or every encounter she had with people easily always turned into boob talk and couldn’t take it anymore

thank you to whoever made that album and that should be the diamond gold platinum standard all threads on this forum should aim for getting straight to the point and all pics compiled for viewing pleasure

tldr huge teddies fucking are the best

lol more than a year ago but had to be said

that is the best album ever assembled and I dare anybody prove me wrong otherwise

the ultimate pair of tits looks like you could grab and slap them and it would feel like a tight drum and natural as fuck....perfection

she truly must of wanted to turn invisible and got tired of being the epitome of a walking pair of tits Damn shame!

there’s no way with so many pictures and wardrobe dedicated to fitting her figure that she hated them

would put my money on either she had medical issues that never got leaked or every encounter she had with people easily always turned into boob talk and couldn’t take it anymore

thank you to whoever made that album and that should be the diamond gold platinum standard all threads on this forum should aim for getting straight to the point and all pics compiled for viewing pleasure

tldr huge teddies fucking are the best
As they used to say in the the 80s- correctamundo dude!

Pictures 1 & 3 are clearly not her & I'm not sure about pic 2 either. The general concensus is that 4 & 5 are genuine though.
Sorry, but the fourth and fifth images do not belong to Avery. Look closely at the nails in the ring. The shape and size of the nails are very different.

Attachments

• ufiz0Nn.jpg
    ufiz0Nn.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,280
  • 308_1000.jpg
    308_1000.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,332
Last edited by a moderator:
The fourth and fifth picture are Avery. Look at the veins on the boobs they are the same as the picture above.

Status
Not open for further replies.