Subway slut...

G

gato1

I have an samsung upstage II so it was easy to take these pics since I can just pretend like I'm looking through my phone. I'm off for summer so I was helping out at my dad's store. This girl walks in and I ring her up.

She sits down to eat and I decide to talk to her since her rack is just amazing. She didn't pay attention to me at all until I told her that my dad owns the store and 5 others. After that she decided to go out to dinner that night.

Two things I learned were that she has a drinking problem and she puts out after drinking. I'm trying to get some topless pics but she doesn't drink enough to let me take them. I'll keep trying though.

Attachments

• SSPX0226.jpg
    SSPX0226.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 1,619
  • SSPX0227.jpg
    SSPX0227.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 1,752
  • SSPX0228.jpg
    SSPX0228.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 2,179
I'm trying but she only drinks enough to think that she is drunk but still knows what she's doing. I can't get her to take 2 or 4 more drinks.

This is my first post. I'm glad you guys like it. Yeah she blows like the best of them. A bit on the chubby side but with tits like that I can't complain.

WHere did you take her to dinner?

I'm a little confused, so you saw her tits? What exactly did you manage to do? Please, indulge us with some stories!

I've only seen her twice but the first night she drank enough to get to second base. I may see her again soon.