STOLEN BREASTS - Man STEALS a WOMAN'S breasts right off of her body?? (In Nigeria, so.....)

AntonioRosa

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
Please read this bonkers news article from just yesterday on an actual newswire, from Oct. 6th, 2023.

Inside a bank, In Abuja, Nigeria (the capital), a man walked past a woman in line, brushed her shoulder, and her BREASTS WERE SUDDENLY GONE.

Things to consider:
  • Nigeria is still a developing nation.
  • The authorities BELIEVED this woman's story, that another human made her breasts suddenly "disappear" without any trace of scarring.
  • It makes me wish I had this superpower. I'd stand outside reduction clinics and "brush shoulders" with gigantomastia patients just to save a titty.

Attachments

• Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman’s Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja, Nigeria (the capital...png
    Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman’s Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja, Nigeria (the capital...png
    984.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
The internet is packed with footage of people being burned alive by angry mobs for practicing witchcraft or summoning the dead. They are probably both dead now. Oh Nigeria, when will you ever play nice.....and stop training pre-teen machine gun death squads.
What are gonna do!?