SSBBW ● 44JJ webcammer Tiggobitties24_7_

Do you have any update on her? Will she come back on chaturbate?

Her sister told me that she works nights so during the day she’s really tired. She also tried to call her because i told her her returns in high demand.

Yeah its important to respect work schedules. Its just not enticing enough for her to hop on when she's beat. If we could show her that she is highly desired I'm pretty sure she'd find an hour out the day to hop online but I assume she doesn't have social media or info on a wishlist or anything ? She could really be the future and I don't think she's expensive or unreasonable from what I've seen but I don't have first hand experience with her either.

Yeah its important to respect work schedules. Its just not enticing enough for her to hop on when she's beat. If we could show her that she is highly desired I'm pretty sure she'd find an hour out the day to hop online but I assume she doesn't have social media or info on a wishlist or anything ? She could really be the future and I don't think she's expensive or unreasonable from what I've seen but I don't have first hand experience with her either.
She’s got a amazon wishlist but that’s it

Attachments

• 1560947049428.png
    1560947049428.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,247
Last edited by a moderator:
in order to watch the video you must accept the friendship