SSBBW ● 44JJ webcammer Tiggobitties24_7_

What is this? I can’t get it to play from my iPhone.

It's a RAR, which is a compressed file that contains a copy of each video. It won't play, you have to download it and extract the videos from the file and play them individually.

Note I said videos, not video.

https://www.7-zip.org/

This is what i was afraid of, she hadn't been online for 3 weeks now, i have a feeling she won't stream anymore. Do you know her name other than Ashley, does she have a instagram or facebook or something? Or she might changed chaturbate for another streaming site? Do you know something?

This is what i was afraid of, she hadn't been online for 3 weeks now, i have a feeling she won't stream anymore. Do you know her name other than Ashley, does she have a instagram or facebook or something? Or she might changed chaturbate for another streaming site? Do you know something?
I’ve been looking for her myself. I know she’s a nurse in Oregon and travels very often for work. That could possibly be what 3 weeks from camming is. Her sister also cams on chaturbate and I’m gonna ask her next time she’s on.

I’ve been looking for her myself. I know she’s a nurse in Oregon and travels very often for work. That could possibly be what 3 weeks from camming is. Her sister also cams on chaturbate and I’m gonna ask her next time she’s on.
Well, i hope that's the reason. It would be truly a shame if she would not cam anymore! I mean those are massive monsters!!

she’s a nurse in Oregon and travels very often for work.
Wow: can you imagine her showing up as your home health care nurse?
I'm not sure if that would bring a man to life or give him a heart attack again or both! TIT HEAVEN!

Mod edit: Removed duplicate image posted elsewhere in this thread. BBL46LL

Last edited by a moderator:
What's her sister's cam name?

Last edited by a moderator: