Anorei Collins, aka Alexis Drake and Lexxxi Luxe - BBW4U to SSBBW

M

mrjalc

Mod Edit:
All of her easy to locate threads have been merged into this one.
If you should come across her in another thread, please either submit a Report, or send me a PM.
TIA,
BBL46LL

if you have more pics of this cute chested girl... please post it :wink:

i think i'm in love :p ... i'm looking for a video too

Attachments

• supertetudarica1.jpg
    supertetudarica1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3,664
  • supertetudarica2.jpg
    supertetudarica2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 3,182
  • supertetudarica3.jpg
    supertetudarica3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 3,571
  • supertetudarica4.jpg
    supertetudarica4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4,038
Last edited by a moderator:
this girl is amazing, i just saw her on bigtittytube the other day, i hope we can see more of her in the future..

ATTENTION!!!

This amazing GODESS is currently live broadcasting her huge 40LL 100% real funbags at http://cam4.com/Anorei !

Fun-fact: She was a G-cup in high school, and her tits currently weigh 15-17 lbs each.

Shit. Shes done more now? GREAT... can someone post vid og link to vid?
Have the frist ? one... but want more! :D

Actually, she makes some morphs look small. Anorei is HUUAAOOGE, even by my standards!

btw, she's on cam4 (and was on last night). tune in some time and u'll see that she's actually that ridiculous.

she's did a photoshoot for BigTitsGlamour today.. I think that was the website anyway.
Mod edit: Removed dead link. BBL46LL

DistrubedKing said:
she's did a photoshoot for BigTitsGlamour today.. I think that was the website anyway.
Did you see the photos or something? I went to their website and didn't find anything...

p0oty said:
DistrubedKing said:
Did you see the photos or something? I went to their website and didn't find anything...

no, she mentioned it on her cam show. she just took the photo's yesterday.

Hello guys!
I see that some one was speaking about Anorei Collins and her 40LL huge perfect tits here on your great forum.

I am happy to say that she decided to work with us and very happy to say that she is a wonderful girl!

I know that her breasts size is quite "strange" but... this is what mother Nature offered to her and in my opinion is the best GIFT for real Breasts Lovers:
anorei_set1_1a.jpg

Anorei Collins (with her great smile and ENORMOUS 40LL boobs) will be also on FREE Webcam Shows on our site as you can see here (just some example of her past cam shows)

_5.jpg

Are you going to have more sets of her soon? If you had a picture above her while she was laying on her back with her breasts pressed together........god. I'd love that! PLEASE!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: