Son's Pre-School Teacher

Hey guys long time lurker here.. have to share an ongoing thing with my son's preschool teacher. Raising him as a single dad and he's been going since January. Whenever I go to pick him up I notice one of his teachers has got to have some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. I've purposely been going late to pick him up and talk with her / stare at her chest so she knows they catch my eye. Feel like there's been a lot of flirting this last couple of weeks. Looked her up on social media as well to share a pic of her.. will keep you guys updated.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Bkenb66

Hey guys long time lurker here.. have to share an ongoing thing with my son's preschool teacher. Raising him as a single dad and he's been going since January. Whenever I go to pick him up I notice one of his teachers has got to have some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. I've purposely been going late to pick him up and talk with her / stare at her chest so she knows they catch my eye. Feel like there's been a lot of flirting this last couple of weeks. Looked her up on social media as well to share a pic of her.. will keep you guys updated.
U got any more pics u can post?