Silicone breastforms?

Go look on eBay for silicone breast forms

Try reddit too, lot dedicated pages there, your bound to find someone with history/knowledge

185cm of tits! Softmary z-cup breast forms.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373620366850
I have a few pairs that look like the picture below. I think the pair I have is 12,000 grams.

Basically you wear them in a bra.

The problem with the ones where they have a plate is that they are very difficult to put on and considering the weight I would think it would be unsafe to wear

Attachments

• 5CF66FE4-71DA-4CF7-B485-57ADE68C2600.png
    5CF66FE4-71DA-4CF7-B485-57ADE68C2600.png
    499.8 KB · Views: 27
Imagine there is a VIP silicone breast form collection with stars like Milena Velba, Abbi Secraa, Leanne Crow and so o_O
more than that, i could imagine some crazy, "unrealistic" style tits that stick straight out beyond what is realistic for any woman or other unusual shapes. could be a lot of fun. cant wait for the future.

Imagine there is a VIP silicone breast form collection with stars like Milena Velba, Abbi Secraa, Leanne Crow and so o_O
that would be great, roanyer still offers a choice of large breast forms: H cup, S size, X size and Z size.

So after years of asking (and pestering!) a female friend of mine has agreed to wear a pair of XL breast forms for the day! I am planning on ordering an S cup breast form from Roanyer for her to wear.

We are going to travel to another city (so no one recognises her) and I get to spend the day with my mega breasted fantasy woman.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any activities that could be fun/interesting?

I’m thinking of booking an appointment with a lingerie shop to get her measured and also to have lunch in a quiet pub and get some heads turning!

Any other ideas? She is up for anything (albeit non sexual) so suggestions would be welcome!

Being a male that really loves big breasts. I love anything C cup or bigger I at some point in my life plan on getting either a breast plate or breast forms and a bra that fits them go with the plate or forms. I want something quite big like an F or a G cup but I plan to at first start small like a C cup or perhaps a large D or DD have those for some time than just upgrade from there. I would only ever use the breast plate or breast forms for masturbation reasons. I don't think I would wear them out in public unless I am some place way away from where I live like in a different state as to many people know me where I live. Thanks for posting this. This shows me that I am not the only person that is interested in breast forms or breast plates.

Any other ideas? She is up for anything (albeit non sexual) so suggestions would be welcome!
I'd suggest filming a lot of it as happened here with Derfsgirl.

Other than that, just walking around and having a normal day out will work.

Attachments

• 968120-50694e50b876b1063e6a3fc7d7fe0290.mp4
    7.9 MB

Yeah I’m going to be taking lots of photos and videos, I just figured we may get bored after a while walking around.

Another idea I thought was go to the movies and see if her boobs take up room on either side of the seats ha ha

Yeah I’m going to be taking lots of photos and videos, I just figured we may get bored after a while walking around.

Another idea I thought was go to the movies and see if her boobs take up room on either side of the seats ha ha
You can be as brave as you want, as 1, no one is one is expecting a girl with breast forms and 2, even if they twig on, you won't be stoned to death.

You can be as brave as you want, as 1, no one is one is expecting a girl with breast forms and 2, even if they twig on, you won't be stoned to death.
True! Not that it will mean anything to her but she will be wearing Chelsea Charms bra I have in my collection so she has a lot to live up to

So after years of asking (and pestering!) a female friend of mine has agreed to wear a pair of XL breast forms for the day! I am planning on ordering an S cup breast form from Roanyer for her to wear.

We are going to travel to another city (so no one recognises her) and I get to spend the day with my mega breasted fantasy woman.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any activities that could be fun/interesting?

I’m thinking of booking an appointment with a lingerie shop to get her measured and also to have lunch in a quiet pub and get some heads turning!

I can't wait to see your photos and videos and for suggestions I think just walking around you should have fun, I think there will be a lot of surprised people seeing your girlfriend's huge fake tits

Wow, that is terrific! Any more of her?

a) Park in front of a huge shopping place or mall, get out and walk along the shops: Pay attention to the peoples' reaction and try to capture her and those reactions on video.
b) Walk around a really crowded grocery shop and do the same as before
c) Sit in a cafe positioned towards the street having some drink (coffee is good if you like) and food (cake?)

Last edited:

The lingerie shop is going to expect her to strip down to her bare breasts so they can do a proper measure.

Then once they do find a bra that fits, there will be a few professional gropes to make sure it fits properly.

i have taken 2 super busty girls to bra shops to buy bras. Seen it happen twice with a female staff member.

Ofcourse they will never hire me for that job unless i was gay