sharing tons of videos

akash97

Reaction score
hi guys i am about to start a new thread with lots of big boobs videos but first i would like to know the rules.
is depositfiles an allowed host here?
also what about copyright?can i get caught?
how can i change my username and password?

i have also started the same thread in pl@netsuzy so do visit my new thread and i promise it will only contain big natural BOOBS.thanks in advance and plz do reply.

Yes. DepositFiles is allowed here.

A lot of material here is copyright protected. But, usually it's been shared w/o a problem here. However, sometimes material has been removed because of this.

Check your PM on the Username.

A direct link would be helpful. That way, members don't have to do a lot of searching.

I'm glad D/F is being used. All too often someone will upload a film on a host no one has ever heard of, or is known to be slow, such as 'rapid'gator and split them into 5 files, rendering it pointless.

Unfortunately, I've seen posts that when the O/P is using multiple hosts with lower file size restrictions, they just post the same parts on DF, instead of loading the just one file. :roll:

Use mega...d/f used to be good. Dont like em too much anymore. Hell if the files are small in size use zippyshare