Sexy Venera

we all agreed that the changes she made to her face are bad, unfortunately the surgery on her tits was inevitable. I like the old videos, when she had huge tits (she is very thin making the tits look even bigger) and a beautiful face. very big tits that you could see even when she was on her back

and she's probably natural blonde make her the unbeatable package of all time

She is another Queen of Tits

Attachments

• SexyVenera Bathtub-09a.jpg
    SexyVenera Bathtub-09a.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 773
She can hardly gets her tits around that dildo now, before it would be smothered by them
I know sadit's sad, but she had her reasons and nothing much we can do, unless hope she gains some weight

Okay, can someone help me out? I'm extremely confused and don't understand the timeline of her different looks or how many changes there've been. I'm 99% sure I've never seen what her current breasts look like, and on her Twitter and such she's still posting old clips along with new ones and seems VERY secretive about showing her nipples now. Can someone give clear, full-view examples and years for each change? I'm trying to understand.

some more for you of this freakin hot body!
Hey man , do you have anymore pics like this? (Candid, Public, Regular Clothes)
Also wanted to add that Venera is fucking perfection
I think she was perfect with JUST the lip injections like in these pics:

View attachment Venera.webm

View attachment venera2.mp4

In this "Era" she was literal perfection

Seems like from my understanding she had some health issues and had to downsize (completely understandable)
She had big but not natural looking implants for a while,
and now currently she isnt even big anymore

anyways...

Do you (or anyone) have any Candid/ Public/ Regular Clothes album from THIS "Era" where she JUST had the lip injection surgery and still a perfect body?!??!?!?!?

Attachments

• image_000.jpeg
    image_000.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 389
  • sexyvenera_bar-05__image_5_.jpg
    sexyvenera_bar-05__image_5_.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 359
Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, can someone help me out? I'm extremely confused and don't understand the timeline of her different looks or how many changes there've been. I'm 99% sure I've never seen what her current breasts look like, and on her Twitter and such she's still posting old clips along with new ones and seems VERY secretive about showing her nipples now. Can someone give clear, full-view examples and years for each change? I'm trying to understand.

I think I have figured it out a little...I think its all in the watermark...I noticed if the watermark at the bottom says "Sexy Venera" in Cursive like in what I just posted, that is perhaps her in her Prime? i noticed she has this video on her Manyvids that JUST dropped in Feburary (Right before the Pandemic)
View attachment sexyvenera - Bathroom - ManyVids.webm

This is the "era" i was talking about in what i just posted, she has just lip injections and her body looks perfection,
However i cant find this video anywhere
I think perhaps that she realized how amazing she looked back then and perhaps shot a lot of videos that were unreleased so that she can continue to release them like she still looks like that (Honestly i think its brilliant idea and have NO IDEA why other models dont do this)
(This is just a theory tho lol, ima buy the video later today to see if im right)

UPDATE: nevermind i found the videos
I am still looking for Candids/Public/Regular Clothing Pics from this era tho!!!!

Also anyone have this set?
LYKNkZj.jpg

Can you Imagine coming home to that?

Last edited:
Super sexy boobs ( • )( • ) Part 1

Attachments

• Venera84.jpg
    Venera84.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 215
  • Venera87.jpg
    Venera87.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 171