Sarah F - Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not good!
She took down all her IG photos and she posted this on her IG stories.
Can anyone translate?
says she is leaving all online socials because of the comments about her body. She does not want to be looked at as an object. Apologise to the different brands with whom she had started to collaborate.

says she is leaving all online socials because of the comments about her body. She does not want to be looked at as an object. Apologise to the different brands with whom she had started to collaborate.
Girls that imply these types of things obviously have the right to feel the way they do, but in the same instance don’t help themselves when they constantly wear revealing and subjective clothing, so in my book it’s a double edged sword. You can’t have it both ways. Just sayin’…

Girls that imply these types of things obviously have the right to feel the way they do, but in the same instance don’t help themselves when they constantly wear revealing and subjective clothing, so in my book it’s a double edged sword. You can’t have it both ways. Just sayin’…
Exactly

Absolutely amazing, wish she would post more and emprace those huge tits of hers. She would make a fortune with onlyfans.

She’s so busty :love:
Tits so big and full in that video clip. Damn!

Is anyone lucky enough to actually have access to her private IG? Does she post frequently or not so much? Only actually has 26 posts so I’m guessing maybe more so stories?

Also how bout her Snap? I haven’t seen her upload anything myself…

I wish more of these girls decided that they could just limit those who comment to just
their friends on IG and TikTok. It’s not a difficult thing to do.

Does anyone here still have access to her insta or other socials? I would love to see some more recent pics if anyone could send them :love:

Attachments

• IMG_2184.jpeg
    IMG_2184.jpeg
    660.1 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_2181.jpeg
    IMG_2181.jpeg
    659.1 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_2182.png
    IMG_2182.png
    924.5 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_2183.png
    IMG_2183.png