Rule: Big boobs only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abeman

Hi

New here, so if I'm just being daft, please excuse...

I've searched high and low and can't find too many rules about what's allowed etc, but have seen some nasty comments on one or two threads featuring pics of girls with small tits.

Is the site exclusively for the appreciation of big boobs?

If so:
First instinct would be: Why? Small boobs can look pretty awesome in the right top too, but of course your forum your rules...
Secondly: It might help to post some guidelines about this in the rules section, which (unless I'm blind) seem to be missing.
Finally: How big is big?

abeman

The forum is called tits in tops, so feel free to post any sized boobs you want.

However, I think you will find that the majority of the posters here, prefer breasts of the larger size. And, small breasts don't seem to have the same impact of a larger bust tucked away in a tight top.

I am not too strict with rules...as long as you post in the relevant category i really don't mind.

Cheers
Admin

Admin, well said.

How about a not-necessarily-huge-boobs thread?

<t>I like 'em big, but sometimes I am attracted to women without huge endowments. How about a thread with not-necessarily-huge boobs? People who aren't interested could just avoid it and have nothing to complain about.</t>

Re: How about a not-necessarily-huge-boobs thread?

<r><QUOTE author="jorjor531"><s>
jorjor531 said:
</s>I like 'em big, but sometimes I am attracted to women without huge endowments. How about a thread with not-necessarily-huge boobs? People who aren't interested could just avoid it and have nothing to complain about.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

That could go into any category on the forum I guess besides busty amateurs. I will consider this recommendation though and may implement it. Thanks for the feedback.</r>

Mod Edit:
As admin said, even though this site is called Tits in Tops, 99.9% of the members like big boobs. And, the bigger, the better.

So, while Small Boobers can be posted in the Free for All sub-forum, it is doubtful that you will see much action in it.

BQ

In case the OP is still around, I started a thread here:

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/small-boobs.85116/

It hasn't gotten any traction yet though.

Mod edit: Fixed link. BBL46LL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.