RSS feed for TiT?

kartbored

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Has anyone ever made an RSS feed for chosen threads onto whatever platform? Would be nice to receive notifications (turned the email ones off) on a platform I use alot daily. Otherwise does anyone have a good way to make a custom RSS feed with basically zero coding knowledge

Depending what you want to see in that feed.

Has anyone ever made an RSS feed for chosen threads onto whatever platform? Would be nice to receive notifications (turned the email ones off) on a platform I use alot daily. Otherwise does anyone have a good way to make a custom RSS feed with basically zero coding knowledge
I don't think Xenforo has anything natively for specific threads themselves to have RSS feeds. But different forums each have a RSS feed url that you can probably use with your RSS reader/feed.
For example, if you go to the Busty Amateurs forum and then inspect the webpage, you can search for "rss" and you find
Code:
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS feed for Busty Amateurs" href="/phpBB2/index.php?forums/busty-amateurs.7/index.rss">

You can then take the main URL, "titsintops.com", and attach the href "/phpBB2/index.php?forums/busty-amateurs.7/index.rss" and use that as an RSS link

I don't think Xenforo has anything natively for specific threads themselves to have RSS feeds. But different forums each have a RSS feed url that you can probably use with your RSS reader/feed.
For example, if you go to the Busty Amateurs forum and then inspect the webpage, you can search for "rss" and you find
Code:
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS feed for Busty Amateurs" href="/phpBB2/index.php?forums/busty-amateurs.7/index.rss">

You can then take the main URL, "titsintops.com", and attach the href "/phpBB2/index.php?forums/busty-amateurs.7/index.rss" and use that as an RSS link
Mind dumbing it down? I have zero technical knowledge so no idea what to do with that link

Mind dumbing it down? I have zero technical knowledge so no idea what to do with that link
There is no RSS available on a thread by thread basis. You can have RSS for subforums though. If that is what you are looking for, I can help you figure out the links to give to your RSS Feed Reader service. But if you are looking for something that hooks into every selected thread and updates with a link to a post with videos then RSS won't work for you.