Ridiculously HUGE boobs at school concert

PalmettaFella

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
Attended my kid's Christmas concert at school. Many parents and family members were there. There was a particular young black mom who could easily have been Briana Breezy if you know who she is. She was probably still in her 20's, had a newborn baby her mom (I think) was helping her with and she had tits that were literally like watermelons if not bigger. Many parents were standing to see better and she was as well. Twice I saw her lean far forward, grab up under her breasts/bra, and lift her tits up off of her waist. Even in her bra--the tits went way past where her navel would be. And they seemed fairly firm---protruded out with fullness as opposed to just hanging saggers. It was insane how large they were. I kept hoping she'd take one out to breastfeed the baby but alas--her mom used a bottle. Obviously no pictures as this is a school event. But keep your eyes peeled--there are some absolute MONSTER tits out there if you know where to look.

Uhh a school event would actually work in your favor to take pics, parents always snappin a billion pics of their kids, no one would think twice why you’re taking a random one
A good point. Never thought to do it I’ll admit

Yeah complete missed opportunity!! Should have gotten some shots!!