PREGO ♦ Threesome Ex-Girlfriend Fantasy

pervydood

Reaction score
Facts: Her build: 5’2”, 34C-25-35 inches, dance instructor, she was semi-bisexual, we were in a monogamous relationship, she was on the pill.

It was a cool but sunny Saturday with the windows open in the house, the sweet smell of fresh cut grass tumbling through the air. My ex lazily fingered the channel button on the TV remote looking for a show to watch as we sat, listening to the wind rustle the leaves outside. She happened to land on a rerun of Melrose Place to a scene including Lisa Rinna. My ex shared with me that she found her attractive and she continued to mindlessly run through the channels.

Knowing my ex may find it interesting, I mentioned I had Lisa’s infamous pregnant Playboy issue. She almost instantly perks up on the couch, the channel surfing coming to an abrupt stop.

“Can I see it?” she asks, not trying to hide her excitement.

As I get up and head to the bedroom closet, my ex hops up from the couch following me closely. As we get to the bedroom she jumps onto the bed, stomach down looking up toward me as I go to the closet and grab the Playboy from my modest stash.

With the magazine in hand, I lay down next to her on the bed, putting the playboy up near our heads. I grab the pillows to prop ourselves up as my ex hastily drags the book in front if her and begins flipping the pages to see Lisa in all of her preggo glory.

As my ex discovers the first picture, she starts explaining how sexy she thinks Lisa is, and how she would use her tongue on her. She talks about how good she things she looks, her breasts in particular. Essentially what I learned in that moment, is that my ex was as much enamored with breasts as I was.

In an instant I’m kissing my ex, ripping her clothes off. She responds by doing the same, unzipping my jeans and sticking her hand in my pants to start stroking me.

We get each other naked, and she lays back down on her belly looking at the rest of Lisa’s pictures as I kiss her neck and work my mouth down her back to between her legs. I bury my face in her pussy and ass cheeks discovering that she is soaking wet. I lap up her juices as she moans in response to the playful flicks on my tongue on her clit.

She’s grinding her pussy into my face as I continue my feast, while she explains how much she wants to smother her face in-between Lisa’s pregnant tits. She loves how dark and big Lisa’s nipples look and describes how she would pinch and suck on her tits—by this point my cock is throbbing and rock hard and I’m in a little disbelief about how sexy the situation is that I’m finding myself in.

With my ex’s pussy and ass thoroughly soaked from her own juices and my saliva, I kiss my way up her back and start kissing her neck as I touch the head of my cock up against her hole.

At that moment as I lay on top of my ex from behind, my pre-cum making the entrance to her hole even wetter, she asks if I would enjoy fucking her if she was pregnant with full milky tits. I slowly slide my cock into her and ask her what she thinks from how hard I feel. She lets out a sexy moan, telling me to look at the pictures and describe what I like about Lisa as I fuck her wet pussy at a steady, moderate pace.

As we share our mutual admiration of Lisa, our fucking becomes faster and harder. As we both come closer to orgasm, my ex requests that I cum deep in her pussy like I want to put a baby in her. She explains how she wants to ride my cock while she’s pregnant so I can suck on her engorged tits, mostly because she knows I’m a boob hound.

The thought of fucking this sex vixen with huge pregnant tits puts me over the edge. My ex is arching her back so with each thrust I get maximum depth as I explode rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her. She gasps and starts to cum on my cock. She pushes even harder back against me, grinding her hips in a circular motion. She takes my breath away as I feel her moving her civix around the head of my cock—absolutely with the intention of making sure it’s thoroughly covered with my cum. I collapse on top of her, cock going limp inside of her, I bite her shoulder as we both keep looking at the playboy.

After a minute my ex looks back at me with a huge grin on her face, exclaiming how hot that was. In complete agreement, I slip myself out of my ex, our respective organs soaking wet with each others juices.

We end up 69’ing to clean each other up and have sex one more time, again including our preggo fantasy threesome partner, before returning to enjoy the beautiful weather of the lazy Saturday. Needless to say we repeated this fantasy a few times, much to our mutual pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator: