Please Vote - Private Social Media Accounts

Should threads with Private S.M. links stay in the SNS sub-forum?

• Yes. After all, there is a S.M. link, and someone may get lucky.

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • Nah. I agree. Boot it out.

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
While it is the policy of this forum that threads with at least one link to her Social Media be posted in the Social Networking Sites sub-forum (WHEN THE SNS WAS SEPARATE), I have noted a lot of these types of threads (especially those that don't have a lot of Followers) that have 0 new material contributions.

So, in these cases, I was thinking (oh-oh); just go ahead and make a note, and move the thread to the appropriate sub-forum (usually the TiTs).

So, cast your vote.

Thank you, and Boob On,

Last edited:
I'm confused about the Social Networking sub-forum, as plenty of women have social media sites in Tits n Tops, Busty Amateurs, and Free for All. There's also women in the Social Networking sub-forum who don't exclusively have just a social network site, so I'm confused to why certain threads are where they are. A lot of threads can fit into any of those sub-forums, so moving threads around just confuses the hell out of me.

I've always wondered why there was the social media section. Why not just put it in with the rest of the forums, and leave it up to the poster whether they want to post social media links. Then you wouldn't have to move stuff from one to the other depending on whether it was public/private.

I'm confused about the Social Networking sub-forum, as plenty of women have social media sites in Tits n Tops, Busty Amateurs, and Free for All. There's also women in the Social Networking sub-forum who don't exclusively have just a social network site, so I'm confused to why certain threads are where they are. A lot of threads can fit into any of those sub-forums, so moving threads around just confuses the hell out of me.
True, they do. And most likely, the o/p decided not to share it. And, therefore, has (usually) posted in the correct sub-forum.

For those threads in the SNS sub-forum without a link to at least one S.M. account, it was most likely put there in error by the o/p.

Staff is moving threads everyday for being in the wrong sub-forum.

Again, true. But, the starting post determines where the thread goes. However, if too many subsequent posts contain media (e.g. Topless / Nude) that overrides the first post (e.g. TiTs), then the thread is moved to (hopefully) the correct sub-forum.

But, if you do find a thread that you believe to be in the wrong sub-forum, please submit a Report, and it will be checked out promptly (better than commenting in the thread, as with over 300 new posts a day, staff can not catch them all).

I've always wondered why there was the social media section. Why not just put it in with the rest of the forums, and leave it up to the poster whether they want to post social media links. Then you wouldn't have to move stuff from one to the other depending on whether it was public/private.
I too suggested that at one time. And, I will bring it up to admin again.

Thanks for reminding me.

It sure would save staff a lot of time, and trouble.

Last edited:
I dunno, seems pretty straight forward to me. If there's a girl being posted and the OP chooses to include SM links (public or private) post it in the SM section. Otherwise it goes in with Tits in Tops. I think if you just throw everything into one sub then some good posts are going to get lost in the shuffle.

True, they do. And most likely, the o/p decided not to share it. And, therefore, has (usually) posted in the correct sub-forum.

For those threads in the SNS sub-forum without a link to at least one S.M. account, it was most likely put there in error by the o/p.

Staff is moving threads everyday for being in the wrong sub-forum.

Again, true. But, the starting post determines where the thread goes. However, if too many subsequent posts contain media (e.g. Topless / Nude) that overrides the first post (e.g. TiTs), then the thread is moved to (hopefully) the correct sub-forum.

But, if you do find a thread that you believe to be in the wrong sub-forum, please submit a Report, and it will be checked out promptly (better than commenting in the thread, as with over 300 new posts a day, staff can not catch them all).

I too suggested that at one time. And, I will bring it up to admin again.

Thanks for reminding me.

It sure would save staff a lot of time, and trouble.

The mods seem to do way too much work trying to fix minor things. I just feel the rules are a bit excessive, and so many changes get made over something small. I find it silly that you guys have to monitor the "Discovery" threads to make sure discussions go to one thread, and content to another. If I comment on her thread in the S/N forum, I'm afraid it might turn into a discussion, then I have to go to the other thread and you guys have to move the comments? All while we have discussion threads in Free For All. Just feels like one big clusterfuck and way too much work for you guys.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I don't search for threads, I go to the sub-forum where I know it's at. Many times I see it's been moved or renamed entirely. I'd say get rid of the Social Networking forum, you can easily put any of those threads in TnT, Busty Amateurs, or Free-for-All. It's not my site after all, just giving my 2 cents.

Sheesh! 175+ views, and only 15 Votes.

What's wrong with this picture? :unsure:

The mods seem to do way too much work trying to fix minor things. I just feel the rules are a bit excessive, and so many changes get made over something small. I find it silly that you guys have to monitor the "Discovery" threads to make sure discussions go to one thread, and content to another. If I comment on her thread in the S/N forum, I'm afraid it might turn into a discussion, then I have to go to the other thread and you guys have to move the comments? All while we have discussion threads in Free For All. Just feels like one big clusterfuck and way too much work for you guys.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I don't search for threads, I go to the sub-forum where I know it's at. Many times I see it's been moved or renamed entirely. I'd say get rid of the Social Networking forum, you can easily put any of those threads in TnT, Busty Amateurs, or Free-for-All. It's not my site after all, just giving my 2 cents.
Well, compared to some forums that I've been a member of in the past, these rules are quite lenient. However, a big problem is members who post whatever they want, to where ever they want (simply not reading the Forum Index, and the Rules).

These rules have been in place since day 1. However, up until a few months ago, they were scattered in different threads, which made it harder to pinpoint. Though, some rules have been clarified, which makes them longer than they were.

With regards to Missy's threads, it is was the majority of members wanted.

To add my two cents in regards Moderator activity.
I've seen forums where there was little to no moderation and they all devolved into commercial nightmares. All the active members went elsewhere after being squeezed out by all the ads and spammers.

The mods seem to do way too much work trying to fix minor things.

Actually, while we're quite busy monitoring, (I think I spend, on average, an hour a day reviewing posts) it's only a small percentage of the activity that requires any 'moderation'. (out of 200-300-ish posts per day, only a handful require any Mod actions) The majority of the members are great, and that's a LARGE majority.
I can say with confidence that we're very fortunate with our membership, staff, and activity.

To add my two cents in regards Moderator activity.
I've seen forums where there was little to no moderation and they all devolved into commercial nightmares. All the active members went elsewhere after being squeezed out by all the ads and spammers.

Actually, while we're quite busy monitoring, (I think I spend, on average, an hour a day reviewing posts) it's only a small percentage of the activity that requires any 'moderation'. (out of 200-300-ish posts per day, only a handful require any Mod actions) The majority of the members are great, and that's a LARGE majority.
I can say with confidence that we're very fortunate with our membership, staff, and activity.

Right on. I totally understand that ads and spamming need attention, that's not an issue, you guys do good with that. I guess the ones I do see are very minor things, but it's all good. Thanks for everything.

Right on. I totally understand that ads and spamming need attention, that's not an issue, you guys do good with that. I guess the ones I do see are very minor things, but it's all good. Thanks for everything.
...and thank you for your comments.
Hearing constructive comments like yours is a good reminder that 'micro-management' isn't a good thing either. :)
Cheers!

I run another forum. Best word of advice is get rid of the spammers and commercial posts.

Occasionally if a thread is in the wrong section move it.

As long as a member isn’t talking bad about another member, I leave the post alone.

The less moderation the better.

With regards to spamming the forum, the new software is really good at catching it. Though, the occasional member inserts a bot. But, eventually, those are caught, thread deleted, and member banned.

...Occasionally if a thread is in the wrong section move it.

As long as a member isn’t talking bad about another member, I leave the post alone.

The less moderation the better.
Totally agree on the less moderation, the better. But, when new, or seldom posting, members post in the wrong sub-forum, it's gotta be moved, and the member informed. And, on average, that's happens at least 10x a day.

Once the Forum has been cleaned up, I'm hoping that I'll be able to reduce my time here by 50%. But, until then...

And, another problem unfortunately, is one member will trash a model/member, and that starts a pissing contest. Then, all involved get moderated. And, sometimes, banned.

In ending, if your forum is adult oriented (and, big boobs preferred ;) ), feel free to add it to your signature with a direct clickable link. (y)

Honestly, I don't see much difference either way. Some accounts are private, but will accept most anyone so long as you don't look fake. This seems like something you should maybe make a suggestion one way or the other depending on the overall preference of the moderators, but not make it an ironclad rule so you have to enforce it and move threads based on it.

Are there real complaints from members about these types of accounts and where they're being posted?

I'm referring to older posts (1 year +) that are in the SNS sub-forum that have not had any new material added because the account is Private, and the girl is not accepting new followers. So, Private accounts with thousands of Followers usually are not part of this situation.

The main complaints are threads in the SNS sub-forum without at least one link to the girls' S.M. (Rule 3).

Though, I did contact admin about merging the SNS and TiTs sub-forums because of threads being posted in the wrong one (goes both ways). Which creates a lot of extra work for staff (I myself and moved hundreds of threads because of being posted in the wrong sub-forum).

And, another problem, those guys asking for S.M. in the TiTs and other sub-forums. :rolleyes: I mean really? If the poster wanted to share it, he would have posted, right?

But I thought we didn't have a troll problem. :cautious:
Checking a thread, and not voting, isn't being a troll, by either the official, or unofficial definition.

Just like the polls when you vote. A lot of eligible voters, but only a fraction actually do. :(

I think the Social Media Sub should be for all true finds - those girls with insane body that you see on the supermarket, GYM, university, work. The common real busty girl, pretty similar to candid with the difference you haven't taken the photo, she did.
They aren't amateurs (if we see amateurs as girls showing off intentionaly, girlfriend's nudes, and that kind of stuff leaked or intentionally posted)
We shouldn't see in this sub breast models like adriana fenice or Martina finocchio, social media is another channel for them or us. We can find them anywhere.
But social media girls? that's somthing else - you want see nudes, she is at her pure state, not pretending to be hot but being hot naturally.
The Clothed Amateur. What turns on me the most:coffee:

I think the Social Media Sub should be for all true finds - those girls with insane body that you see on the supermarket, GYM, university, work. The common real busty girl, pretty similar to candid with the difference you haven't taken the photo, she did.
They aren't amateurs (if we see amateurs as girls showing off intentionaly, girlfriend's nudes, and that kind of stuff leaked or intentionally posted)
We shouldn't see in this sub breast models like adriana fenice or Martina finocchio, social media is another channel for them or us. We can find them anywhere.
But social media girls? that's somthing else - you want see nudes, she is at her pure state, not pretending to be hot but being hot naturally.
The Clothed Amateur. What turns on me the most:coffee:
Well said!

I've read every single post in this thread, and I'm STILL unable to comprehend what is being asked lol.

I've read every single post in this thread, and I'm STILL unable to comprehend what is being asked lol.
Did you read the Poll?

The problem with posting Private S.M. links is that very few members are able to gain access. So, why bother sharing a Private link if the gang can not benefit from it.

Personally, I think it would be better not to post it. And, to allow the o/p to continue to share material.

But, most members have voted to post it. So...

However, on a side note, a Report was received (good catch @DefYogurt ) of a post containing a Private IG link w/o any preview images, so it was deleted.