Pink Lisa

bsodex said:
PinkLisa said:
I must have one that is defective then or needs to be cleaned. Now I have to look for a camera shop that fixes Nikon cameras and lenses.

Your lens is probably fine. Virtually every lens on the planet has will create some distortion. In your pictures it is minor enough that I wouldn't worry about it.

The only reason I brought it up was that it was the only thing I saw in your photos that I thought might make someone think they were fake.

I see. Yeah good thing I post videos as well. I would have no other way of proving I am a real person or that I look the way I do. LoL

PinkLisa said:
I see. Yeah good thing I post videos as well. I would have no other way of proving I am a real person or that I look the way I do. LoL

I wouldn't worry about proving anything. Just take any people's doubts as evidence that you have an unbelievable rack.

I second the last comment - I think you have a FANTASTIC set of breasts and I love the fact that you have boundaries but still share
I am just going to be grateful and have a good time posting my own pictures and getting to look through yours too from time to time!
YAY for the ladies willing to share on TnT

~
SBC

bsodex said:
PinkLisa said:

I wouldn't worry about proving anything. Just take any people's doubts as evidence that you have an unbelievable rack.

Thank you so much. I appreciate people who appreciate my postings.
shybutcurious said:
I second the last comment - I think you have a FANTASTIC set of breasts and I love the fact that you have boundaries but still share
I am just going to be grateful and have a good time posting my own pictures and getting to look through yours too from time to time!
YAY for the ladies willing to share on TnT

~
SBC

Awe. Thank you. It make me feel good when people appreciate my posting videos and photos of my self.

After a 5 year absence, Lisa returns (she PMed me earlier today).

Hopefully, we will see new content soon.

But, in the mean time, let us give her a BIG Welcome Back, Lisa!

I LOVE Pink Lisa. :love: :love:
She already knows that about me :ROFLMAO:, but I want everyone else to love her too.

Attachments

• 56-.jpg
    56-.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Pink Lisa - cop uniform she hand-made - she said she makes all of her own clothes.png
    Pink Lisa - cop uniform she hand-made - she said she makes all of her own clothes.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 246
  • _DSC0031-.png
    _DSC0031-.png
    2 MB · Views: 250
After a 5 year absence, Lisa returns (she PMed me earlier today).

Hopefully, we will see new content soon.

But, in the mean time, let us give her a BIG Welcome Back, Lisa!
Happy days, welcome back Lisa! Think I can thank her for my relentless dating of hour glass shaped ebony women from my late teens to present date. I bet she still looks dynamite :)

Happy days, welcome back Lisa! Think I can thank her for my relentless dating of hour glass shaped ebony women from my late teens to present date. I bet she still looks dynamite :)
Sadly, she has not been back since her 20 MAR reappearance.

So, I'm re-locking the thread.

Well, she contacted me again. So, I've Unlocked the Thread.

But, with the still dead images yet to be replaced, I don't know what will happen.