Periscope Gals Go Here

Does anyone have videos or pictures with her huge boobs out. I have some videos but no full boobs shots. Please help. She may not be everyone's taste but those boobs are Huge
Does anyone have her any of her periscope vids??

DAMN!
Plz tell me you have a name
DM me

The shower pic come from another video but i can't upload here... But does anyone know who she is ? She's on periscope
Where can you upload? I’d like to see

I hope someone has the shower vid..

cant you just post the shower vid?

Lovely teen with big boobs!:p Please more!
On the first video she's talking about showing her bare boobs on Snapchat or Skype.
Is she a webcam model?

Last edited:
The shower pic come from another video but i can't upload here... But does anyone know who she is ? She's on periscope
if you have the shower video, could you post a link? or a mega link if you have the vid downloaded

if you have the shower video, could you post a link? or a mega link if you have the vid downloaded
:oops: Sorry. I didn't realize that you had posted in a thread in this sub-forum.

However, to ask for more material for a girl who has yet to be IDed probably won't work very well.

:oops: Sorry. I didn't realize that you had posted in a thread in this sub-forum.

However, to ask for more material for a girl who has yet to be IDed probably won't work very well.

It’s all good, and I was just asking for a repost on a video posted here before, hoping somebody saved it.

It’s all good, and I was just asking for a repost on a video posted here before, hoping somebody saved it.
Aha. Thanks for clarifying.

In the future, click Reply of the post (like you did in response to my post) on the o/p. This way he will see it.

I did it for ya here.

2nd link is dead.

Did anyone manage to save it?

cant find her, could you screen shot her profile?