New to forums-posting help

Willyq

Reaction score
When I post a thread theres a smaller photo of the avatar in the lower right and side. What does that mean? Am i doing something wrong?

When I post a thread theres a smaller photo of the avatar in the lower right and side. What does that mean? Am i doing something wrong?
Can you post a screen shot?

Otherwise, after you attach your images / short vids, just click on the Post thread / Post reply button, and your post should look something like this, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...nican-plus-size-girl-very-large-boobs.112875/

For under 5 images, they would appear left to right, such as here, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...bw4u-●-merryenda-curvy-with-nice-tits.104734/

I think I know.

What is it?
Was just testing...
See the attachment...
Before: I hadn't replied to your thread.
After: I had replied to your thread.

It indicates which threads I've replied to. :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 15
Was just testing...
See the attachment...
Before: I hadn't replied to your thread.
After: I had replied to your thread.
It indicates which threads I've replied to. :)
The screen shot i sent was from when i first started this thread so I'm replying to my own thread? No sarcasim I just think I'm going about things wrong.
I get it now- thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I'd recommend you read the rules, and start posting. :)
If there's an issue, we can fix it up.

It's just great to see you participating. Thank you!
Ptar

Heres a screen shot
Well, that screen shot is of the Index of this sub-forum.

I was referring to the screen shot where you mention the problem. Or, if this is the problem, then that's why. ;)

But, let's handle this via PM vs posting here.

So, feel free to PM either me, or @Ptar . However, I will be logging off soon, as I have some other stuff I gotta do. But, I'll be back first thing in the AM (UTC -7) for a while.

May be Ptar will be on for a while longer. :unsure:

...When I post a thread theres a smaller photo of the avatar in the lower right and side. What does that mean? Am i doing something wrong?
EDIT:
Oops. I misread that originally. Sorry about that. Thanks, @Ptar

When you see a smaller superimposed Avatar, that tells you one of 2 things:

1) With it showing up at the bottom right "corner", it reflects the username of the last person who replied to the thread. Now, because most members do not have a regular Avatar, only the 1st letter of their username will appear.

2) If it shows up at the bottom "center", it indicates that the member is currently online.