New here! My 42K breasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bustedblonde27

Mod edit (BBL46LL): OP has not been active on TiT for six years. Thread locked to prevent useless bumping and comments.

------

I'm new to the forum! I'm a 42K! 28 years old.

This poor bra could barely contain them and the upper part of the cup ended up ripping!

Attachments

• bra1.jpg
    bra1.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 1,124
  • Bra.jpg
    Bra.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 719
  • bra2.jpg
    bra2.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,119
  • bra3.jpg
    bra3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,591
Last edited by a moderator:
You are beautiful. Thanks for sharing these photos of your sexy breasts. Tell us a bit about yourself! :)

You're dreamy! Whereabouts are you from? (Not specifics, just wondering what state or country)

looking wonderful!

wow, awesome, thanks for the share, more is wanted :lol:

thanks for sharing! please tell us more about yourself!

Here's some more!
A little more about me - I live in the rural Midwest (MO), just finished my undergrad degree, a I work in an administrative job.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,588
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 659
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 465
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 380
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 471
Last edited by a moderator:
wowser, what an update, thanks a ton :shock:

OMG! You are top-notch model material! We are so lucky just to have you post on here.

And I wonder too about life with a chest like that. When you're doing office work, how can any other co-worker (male or female) not constantly want to gawk at your chest?!! It must be an amazing situation.

And I always thought midwest girls were the best! Just one stroll through a county fair and the ladies look sweeter than any of the current fluff being put forth by movies and magazines.

can we hope for more?

Nice! Like to see more :)

Those are lovely. Hand bra pictures are great. Well, I guess they have to be arm bra pictures in your case ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.