New here! My 42K breasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bustedblonde27

Mod edit (BBL46LL): OP has not been active on TiT for six years. Thread locked to prevent useless bumping and comments.

------

I'm new to the forum! I'm a 42K! 28 years old.

This poor bra could barely contain them and the upper part of the cup ended up ripping!

Attachments

• bra1.jpg
    bra1.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 1,128
  • Bra.jpg
    Bra.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 723
  • bra2.jpg
    bra2.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,123
  • bra3.jpg
    bra3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,595
Last edited by a moderator:
You are beautiful. Thanks for sharing these photos of your sexy breasts. Tell us a bit about yourself! :)

You're dreamy! Whereabouts are you from? (Not specifics, just wondering what state or country)

looking wonderful!

wow, awesome, thanks for the share, more is wanted :lol:

thanks for sharing! please tell us more about yourself!

Here's some more!
A little more about me - I live in the rural Midwest (MO), just finished my undergrad degree, a I work in an administrative job.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,594
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 664
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 468
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 383
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 476
Last edited by a moderator:
wowser, what an update, thanks a ton :shock:

OMG! You are top-notch model material! We are so lucky just to have you post on here.

And I wonder too about life with a chest like that. When you're doing office work, how can any other co-worker (male or female) not constantly want to gawk at your chest?!! It must be an amazing situation.

And I always thought midwest girls were the best! Just one stroll through a county fair and the ladies look sweeter than any of the current fluff being put forth by movies and magazines.

can we hope for more?

Please show more, beautiful.

Nice! Like to see more :)

Those are lovely. Hand bra pictures are great. Well, I guess they have to be arm bra pictures in your case ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.