Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

I had no interest in clicking that post. Sounds like it was as dumb as advertised.

Hah i do not blame you, but the video isn't actually that bad. It's also kind of wrong. There is caption stating that Abbi "farts" in the video but its just the sloshing of her gigantic beautiful breasts in the water. At least that is what i heard.

100 percent clickbait, but at least there was great breasts in it. lol

Hah i do not blame you, but the video isn't actually that bad. It's also kind of wrong. There is caption stating that Abbi "farts" in the video but its just the sloshing of her gigantic beautiful breasts in the water. At least that is what i heard.

100 percent clickbait, but at least there was great breasts in it. lol
I very much doubt the word "farting" is going to inspire people to click on a link. Well, maybe some 14 and 15 year old guys... but that's about it.

I very much doubt the word "farting" is going to inspire people to click on a link. Well, maybe some 14 and 15 year old guys... but that's about it.
Definitely not my cup of tea either, but I believe there's a big following for this online. Rule 34 and all that. It's like the Foot Fetish thing, I just don't get it. But, each to their own. :)

Definitely not my cup of tea either, but I believe there's a big following for this online. Rule 34 and all that. It's like the Foot Fetish thing, I just don't get it. But, each to their own. :)
I can probably count on my two hands the number of times I've looked at a woman's feet in my lifetime. Indeed there are many bizarre ones which make absolutely no sense to me either.

vlcsnap-02244.jpg => Which movie/photoset is that snap from?
That’s not from a photoset. I used the open-source VLC program, which is (IMHO) the best video player available to take that screenshot from the Teasing On The Bed movie. One of my favorites. Her tits are at their biggest due to the extra weight she had gained at that time!

Last edited:
Love but new vid is same shit again.
Need more like red black large breasts and breasts examination.
She is stunning but most of the vids a re a repeat in a different outfit.

This movie my brother will be as boring as the previous 3 ones. She will just pose, walk around, smile and not doing a fucking thing with her boobs, and yes i almost forgot - lying on her back (again). Trust me. :)
I have to agree. As great as Abbi is physically, her themes are so limited and formulaic. I wish she would change direction on her modeling career. She seems to be missing that last step. So close but, always not quite there. I have to say that Milena V. alway nailed it for me. To bad Abbi didn't have the chance to work with her. It would have been great getting the torch passed from Milena to her by working together.

I have to agree. As great as Abbi is physically, her themes are so limited and formulaic. I wish she would change direction on her modeling career. She seems to be missing that last step. So close but, always not quite there. I have to say that Milena V. alway nailed it for me. To bad Abbi didn't have the chance to work with her. It would have been great getting the torch passed from Milena to her by working together.

Yeah, we've all said it plenty of times, but it is what it is. The themes don't bother me, I like her outfits for the most part, but for someone who likes a little tit play there isn't much of it. Gotta take the bad with the good.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are referring to posting pictures of the models with cum on 'em, or photo shopping that shows the them with a dick in the pic, then sorry, the answer is a BIG NO. That stuff is not welcome here at all. So, if that is your thing, please go elsewhere for it, as it will be deleted from here as soon as it is discovered.

Also, if you do not acknowledge this post (either here, or via PM), I will assume that you are a bot, and ban you.

This size comparison of Abbi is remarkable! She has grown so crazy over the years!!

Attachments

• 68AF11BA-8D88-40B1-A503-99A6981D4F5D.png
    68AF11BA-8D88-40B1-A503-99A6981D4F5D.png
    594.4 KB · Views: 770
  • AD686127-414D-4B1A-B57F-FA7692E73272.png
    AD686127-414D-4B1A-B57F-FA7692E73272.png
    627.4 KB · Views: 791