My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

GIFs are low quality and outdated, you guys should move on to making WEBM's.

This guy posts some of the best material in this entire forum, and every time I read these comments half of them are nothing but ungrateful complaints. Huambrillo, thank you, and you don't have to change anything my friend. Keep doing what you're doing and understand that many are very appreciative of your efforts.

This guy posts some of the best material in this entire forum, and every time I read these comments half of them are nothing but ungrateful complaints. Huambrillo, thank you, and you don't have to change anything my friend. Keep doing what you're doing and understand that many are very appreciative of your efforts.

Look I'm sorry if I offended or discourage with my blunt honesty. I can tell many of you enjoy these GIFs, so Huambrillo should keep rolling as is for that sake.

I'm just speaking from my personal point of view, which apparently is also the point of view of many others. Lower resolution, dropped framerate of short part of a clip is just a tease to me. It doesn't do it for me. It's like dropping movie trailers on the public but never releasing the movies. That's how I feel about it. In 2019, it's not difficult to upload videos to Mega or other cloud services and provide a sharable link.

I digress, I'll just pause on checking in on this thread. I've been doing so for too long waiting endlessly for videos to drop.

Enjoy fellas, honestly. If your ok with GIFs these are obviously some quality captures by Huambrillo who's been doing great work out in the field :)

Look I'm sorry if I offended or discourage with my blunt honesty. I can tell many of you enjoy these GIFs, so Huambrillo should keep rolling as is for that sake.

I'm just speaking from my personal point of view, which apparently is also the point of view of many others. Lower resolution, dropped framerate of short part of a clip is just a tease to me. It doesn't do it for me. It's like dropping movie trailers on the public but never releasing the movies. That's how I feel about it. In 2019, it's not difficult to upload videos to Mega or other cloud services and provide a sharable link.

I digress, I'll just pause on checking in on this thread. I've been doing so for too long waiting endlessly for videos to drop.

Enjoy fellas, honestly. If your ok with GIFs these are obviously some quality captures by Huambrillo who's been doing great work out in the field :)
My comments weren't aimed specifically at you feelmylumps. It's just that members have complained that huambrillo doesn't upload the video or he's just teasing etc, rather than enjoy and appreciate the material that he contributes regularly. I would rather encourage huambrillo to continue uploading his posts.

Just sayin; his candid gifs are better than MOST full vids that I've seen on here.

I hate to be on the "if you don't like it, don't click on the thread" club, but hey, with the amount of complaining on this thread as of late, what more can I say?

They need to have 3 options buttons for the viewers:
(1) Like
(2) Love this post,please post more and ignore the trolls
(3) I am a TROLL mentioned in option 2, please ignore me ..lmao

Something different today to celebrate Spring is here!
A couple major ones that will go away with winter forever....will never know what was there..(n)
View attachment 569273View attachment 569274

The brunette woman in orange coat is incredible. Wish you could have caught her in the summer.

People don't think they'll ever find a Nadine Jansen, like she's some one-in-a-billion lottery win, but they're all over mixed in. Just that guys, even among our kind, don't know how to look closer.

NYC looks like it's a treasure trove. Anyone who lives there, please start doing candids.

Did u try to get her number besides the vid
There is a story behind it: I thought about doing it but chose to keep my distance for the sake of getting more footage. So other than small talk, on one occasion, related to some items I was looking for, no. I was hesitant to even do that but had no choice as she approached me one time while I was getting footage, lol.
Funny thing is that a couple of months later I ran into her at the mall and she was wearing this dress showing a lot of cleavage. You can see in the GIF, her body is not that shaped other than huge tits, but that sometimes can be a turn on for me: small hips, skinny legs and a huge chest. Since she was friendly before I thought well the moment has come and I felt I had a good chance because she was kinda flirty before. Luckily, something told me to get more footage in that nice dress first, so I let her stroll around while I was doing my thing and thinking how I would approach her. All of the sudden this tall, big black guy came over to her-- it was the husband that had left her alone shopping. I heard them talk about home stuff. Not many guys leave their huge titty girls by themselves while they shop, lol. Obviously, I felt great relief that I didn't try any move then because I would've gotten myself in a really awkward position.
But, of course, if there is a next time and she is alone, I will try something

Last edited: