My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

Admin Post:
This thread contains .gifs only. So, please! No complaining about the member not posting vids; those comments will be deleted.

Also, because some .gifs appear static, when posted as an Attachment, I have exempted this thread from not posting fullsize media.

BQ

Bruhhh..that chick in the red is from blackstreetbbw.com..he has another clip of her in a light blue-ish or gray top. She is definitely packing.

But then again, the dude who runs the site is VERY underrated in the "boobs" world and on his website over the years, he has some of the biggest, huge tittied, black BBW candids that the internet had to offer!!

The problem is, he revamped his website as of now..and now it is no where NEAR what it used to be, as those older clips are gone.

I had all of those older clips in my extensive titty archive, but I made the terrible decision to delete all of my shit (marital trouble), which I now regret.

That other huge tittied chick in the green is from breastwatching.com, I don't know if she is the same woman as his infamous "Miss Amazing" or what..but clearly, she is like a dinosaur walking out there. You just don't see that kind of mass..that kind of mere size on a day to day basis.

And I know, cuz I am out there!! :)
The last video is called "big-green-grandma-bottledepot" and is about 112mb file size, as I can see it's not miss amazing, but would love to have them both around my bed.. :emoji_tophat: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst I can appreciate that it may be a hassle to upload videos, I think Huambrillo must also consider that just posting gifs is, for many people, very frustrating. It's like tantalising us with a series of 'teaser trailers' without ever actually releasing the feature length film. Or showing one or two images of a hot new model, and then refusing to show any more.

The very existence of a gif tells us that a longer video exists, and it's only natural that we should want to see more. Hence why you get so many people on various sites asking 'where does this gif come from', or 'where does this screencap come from.'

That said, perhaps some people are perfectly able to content themselves with a short snippet. I am, unfortunately, not one of them. Kudos for the videos in the first place, but refusing to follow up, for me, undoes the good work. That's why I won't be checking back on this thread.

What we see here are 5 sec gifs. Im talking about full videos with hq
I would pay for the vids
I get you with the gifs. But bruh just walk outside and look at candids..realistaclly all of us could probably be doing the samething he's doing hell I know I could lol. The way he records it seems like he plans out his whole day but I digress. Js though we're lucky he even let's us see his catches

This is just me personally but I can't pay to see tits I'll never actually get to look at.

What we see here are 5 sec gifs. Im talking about full videos with hq
I would pay for the vids
Unfortunately I am desisting from that idea. As of now, one thing I wouldn't do is create a subscription paysite as more and more of those flop. Then I looked at sites like clips4sales, which share the costs and gains with the uploader but then they also require your full info for tax related purposes at the end of the year. That kinda hurts with anonymity and doesn't seem worth the hassle. I've seen others that just set a page w WordPress or some other free hosting site and set up payments directly with PayPal..(not exactly sure on the details) so for now I don't see it happening. Let's also be honest, only a few would buy them and hundreds would have them from just floating around.
Maybe I could sell them in bulk to someone with a site and then they can deal with all that.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am desisting from that idea. As of now, one thing I wouldn't do is creating a subscription paysite as more and more of those flop. Then I looked at sites like clips4sales, which share the costs and gains with the uploader but then also require your full info for tax related purposes at the end of the year. That kinda hurts with anonymity and doesn't seem worth the hassle. I've others that just set a page w WordPress or some other free hosting site and set up payments directly with PayPal..(not exactly sure on the details) so for now I don't see it happening. Let's also be honest, only a few would buy them and hundreds would have them from just floating around.
Maybe I could sell them in bulk to someone with a site and then they can deal with all that.
How many do you have that we haven't seen yet?

Unfortunately I am desisting from that idea. As of now, one thing I wouldn't do is create a subscription paysite as more and more of those flop. Then I looked at sites like clips4sales, which share the costs and gains with the uploader but then they also require your full info for tax related purposes at the end of the year. That kinda hurts with anonymity and doesn't seem worth the hassle. I've seen others that just set a page w WordPress or some other free hosting site and set up payments directly with PayPal..(not exactly sure on the details) so for now I don't see it happening. Let's also be honest, only a few would buy them and hundreds would have them from just floating around.
Good answer.

At the end of the day it is your hobby and your work. It's like when people find out you're an artist and suddenly want you to start drawing stuff for them. Even if they offer to pay, unless you're a professional, you might not feel like doing it.

Anyway, I for one like your stuff. I just wish I could convert all the gifs into vids and create a compilation.

Its sad to hear. I only ask this so much because i really think your vids are out of this world. For me as a huge lover of busty candids your vids are the holy grail. So i hope you also understand my (and many others) pov. If you are not planning on selling these vids at least give us 1 vid or something. Make a poll and let the community decide which one they reaaally want to see. I dont know its just an idea. A men can only hope

Yea tried to ask him

Its sad to hear. I only ask this so much because i really think your vids are out of this world. For me as a huge lover of busty candids your vids are the holy grail. So i hope you also understand my (and many others) pov. If you are not planning on selling these vids at least give us 1 vid or something. Make a poll and let the community decide which one they reaaally want to see. I dont know its just an idea. A men can only hope
Bruh chill out thinking he's the holy grail of candids lol..I know you've seen women like this. Purchase your own hidden camera and get to recording just like he did