My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

I made the terrible decision to delete all of my shit (marital trouble), which I now regret.
This is exactly how I lost all my irreplaceable breastswatching.com clips.

Yes definitely, damn and I think I've seen those clips too but it was awhile back..but ay what can you do. Cried a little inside when you said you lost them though thought I was on to something lol

The woman in green is truly a sight to behold. Think I have like 3 or 4 more clips of her in a grey shirt and in a pink one but with the last one I'm not sure if its her. I'll let you be the judge..also I work at a grocery store and occasionally walk in Walmart after getting off(right down the street) so believe me I see women this size atleast once or twice a month and all sizes during the weeks especially early in the morning..bout the only thing to look forward too in there and after getting off lol but anyway..
Man, I'd do anything to get my hands on the old breastswatching.com clips. :confused:

I used to have a few-> the ones I found to be most memorable ->of the ones I was able to get a hold on
Yeah, same here. Back in the old days when he first started he used to give out meaty samples which I collected plus anything I found on the net. Then he went on record saying that no one appreciated his work so he clamped down. The rest is history.

Na he posted it in a candid thread on here but I had to go back like 2 or 3 years to find it

It's been that long?

It's been that long?
Lol yup, extremely hard to find too. Had alot of time on my hands that day and started clicking away lol.

Real talk though, Like I was saying earlier dude you should repost your findings. As you can see people still show love but your content is so difficult to find. Man you'd be hanging with all 4 or 5(max lol) of the candid posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy posts some of the best material in this entire forum, and every time I read these comments half of them are nothing but ungrateful complaints. Huambrillo, thank you, and you don't have to change anything my friend. Keep doing what you're doing and understand that many are very appreciative of your efforts.
Ditto!!! Saw these masterpieces first time today. You are a genius! Forever grateful.