My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

I had to click on that wiki link bc I also know her as Amy

When u say classic as in massive boobs are common up there or thats the regular size around there

Classic as in there’s always at least a day one you’ll spot out and about between April and September that’ll cruise by with a staggering pair that will haunt you for years. He couldn’t have shot a better example imo. New York was the home of Francine Gottfried after all.

Gottfried was a 21 year old machine operator with a 43 inch bust who drew crowds in the hundreds on her lunch break near Wall Street kicking off a brief amazing newspaper fueled fad of copy cats showing up from across the country to see who had the biggest tits, California house wife Geri Stotts took gold I believe.

This was 50 years ago by the way. Imagine the uproar of 1000 guys tweeted or instagrammed Nancy Quill bouncing in to work every morning.

Attachments

• 77783F7A-BE67-44BA-9CAC-3CD9D4671F59.jpeg
    77783F7A-BE67-44BA-9CAC-3CD9D4671F59.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
A Random rare pic of the woman in grey I posted last month and a random candid I've been seeing throughout the internet over the years..

Attachments

• 645FB4E7-9A18-4166-B830-6B4877562391.jpeg
    645FB4E7-9A18-4166-B830-6B4877562391.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,083
  • ltzWdF1qjp520o2_400.gif
    ltzWdF1qjp520o2_400.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,115
Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta repost this woman before she gets lost in limbo on this site..
Damn she's amazing!
A Random rare pic of the woman in grey I posted last month and a random candid I've been seeing throughout the internet over the years..
Gigantic! Just... gigantic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruhhh..that chick in the red is from blackstreetbbw.com..he has another clip of her in a light blue-ish or gray top. She is definitely packing.

But then again, the dude who runs the site is VERY underrated in the "boobs" world and on his website over the years, he has some of the biggest, huge tittied, black BBW candids that the internet had to offer!!

The problem is, he revamped his website as of now..and now it is no where NEAR what it used to be, as those older clips are gone.

I had all of those older clips in my extensive titty archive, but I made the terrible decision to delete all of my shit (marital trouble), which I now regret.

That other huge tittied chick in the green is from breastwatching.com, I don't know if she is the same woman as his infamous "Miss Amazing" or what..but clearly, she is like a dinosaur walking out there. You just don't see that kind of mass..that kind of mere size on a day to day basis.

And I know, cuz I am out there!! :)