My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

yea man...i've been following this thread since it started and doesn't seem like huambrillo, albeit with great content, has a site with full movies lol would def be down for them

Okay, I just went through the whole thread, watched all the gifs and read many comments, and all I have to say is, Huambrillo you are probably one of the best candid shooters I've seen in years.

I've loved candids for well over two decades and your subject matter is top notch. I'm shocked you haven't gone pro but I really really...really appreciate your work. It's like fine art. Seriously, you have to have skill, patience and most of all an "eye" for this type of thing and boy do you have it.

I know you're going to keep shooting because it's what you love to do, I just hope you keep sharing because I love what you do.

Peace out and happy hunting.

Here's another big pair for those of you that enjoy them as much as I do 8)
Wowowowowow
And now this..
Somebody was asking me about monstrous picks..
I found this one from a couple years ago. I call her Cotton Candy sis... :lol:
Umm holy shit game over.
With technical difficulties behind...where were we?
View attachment 485422
She had two beasts under that shirt..o_O
Amazing
This thread is dying...
GILF that looks like Mio's aunt:LOL:
View attachment 518625
I love it
Incredible
große titten :cool:
I love her because she knows she has big tits with the bounce

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you're going to keep shooting because it's what you love to do, I just hope you keep sharing because I love what you do.

Peace out and happy hunting.
Yeah, I'm going to keep doing my thing. This is the best time of the year, even better than summer I'd say. As soon as it gets a little warm, chicks go crazy flaunting their stuff. So many huge ones in the last two weeks, it's crazy

Yeah, I'm going to keep doing my thing. This is the best time of the year, even better than summer I'd say. As soon as it gets a little warm, chicks go crazy flaunting their stuff. So many huge ones in the last two weeks, it's crazy

I call this time of year "Husband Hunting Season". They put 'em out there like bear traps.

He is apparently a ninja that wasn't properly trained in the art of "ninja vanish" after capturing some good candids lol.
Lol so..to do that is some bold s*** and takes risk where I am. Yall two have been on it for awhile from what I've seen...when I say yall I mean yourself and Huambrillo. Nobody tops yalls content. Shit it's one of the reasons I found this site and probably many others..js

Lol so..to do that is some bold s*** and takes risk where I am. Yall two have been on it for awhile from what I've seen...when I say yall I mean yourself and Huambrillo. Nobody tops yalls content. Shit it's one of the reasons I found this site and probably many others..js
Don't let their teasing phase you! ;) A long time Gamer, I know for a fact, every Ninja starts at Level 1. LOL

You do good work @Ninja9 :)

My advice: 1) err on the side of caution and 2) some footage you capture, if you post it right away, it's possible to get ID'd. I've waited literally, a year before posting some of my treasures. ;)

My setup: iPhone with EasyCalc. It's one-tap record and one-tap stop; the screen is always blank.
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/easy-calc-camera-eye/id471366587?mt=8

Thanks for sharing what you can!
Ptar :cool:

Don't let their teasing phase you! ;) A long time Gamer, I know for a fact, every Ninja starts at Level 1. LOL

You do good work @Ninja9 :)

My advice: 1) err on the side of caution and 2) some footage you capture, if you post it right away, it's possible to get ID'd. I've waited literally, a year before posting some of my treasures. ;)

My setup: iPhone with EasyCalc. It's one-tap record and one-tap stop; the screen is always blank.
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/easy-calc-camera-eye/id471366587?mt=8

Thanks for sharing what you can!
Ptar :cool:
Noted (y) Really wasn't trippin just disappointed