My Heavy Chested Ex Girls and Old Flings

HappySadMan

TITs Posting King
Premium
Reaction score
So I wanted to do a collage of just a few of my ex girls and old flings who I dealt with over the years with MASSIVE sized titties..I talked to women from Double D Cup all the way to a M Cup. My current girlfriend is a 38J Cup now lol (I won't be sharing her though so relax haha). Just a disclaimer, I know some are going to ask if I have more to post after I share some of the few pics I got..1st and foremost there Ex Girls and Old Flings..so no I don't there's some pics I accumulated overtime with talking them and thats it lol..but I gotta story to tell for each set of pictures I share..lol

Here's some pics from my old Fling..not much to tell about her other than she was in her late 30s a cute BBW with 38L Cup titties and she loved for me to shove dick in her mouth,Titty fuck her and nut all over her face..she was a pure freak haha

Attachments

• C9D61102-2D0F-46E3-9F91-4D6F24FD1838.jpeg
    C9D61102-2D0F-46E3-9F91-4D6F24FD1838.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 379
  • 69503260-8092-4DDE-A2B2-12EB8F662E26.jpeg
    69503260-8092-4DDE-A2B2-12EB8F662E26.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 399
  • EF922C35-E174-44DB-8F5D-DC51DF1F13E2.jpeg
    EF922C35-E174-44DB-8F5D-DC51DF1F13E2.jpeg
    504.1 KB · Views: 409
  • AB679AEF-5A4E-4556-9BF7-46E61AFE08E6.jpeg
    AB679AEF-5A4E-4556-9BF7-46E61AFE08E6.jpeg
    558.2 KB · Views: 415
  • EB975F53-BCC9-4EA3-875B-368BAAD84EAF.jpeg
    EB975F53-BCC9-4EA3-875B-368BAAD84EAF.jpeg
    460.3 KB · Views: 371
  • D7C8CCC3-0525-4ABE-B0E2-0159C3CE27D5.jpeg
    D7C8CCC3-0525-4ABE-B0E2-0159C3CE27D5.jpeg
    488.5 KB · Views: 372
  • D972643F-C4CE-4775-A17B-CCE392B40508.jpeg
    D972643F-C4CE-4775-A17B-CCE392B40508.jpeg
    368 KB · Views: 338
  • 836AF145-83FF-403D-B3FE-DF2CEC105329.jpeg
    836AF145-83FF-403D-B3FE-DF2CEC105329.jpeg
    901.4 KB · Views: 316
  • FD6910D2-AADA-460B-8E6F-B34E31774B4F.jpeg
    FD6910D2-AADA-460B-8E6F-B34E31774B4F.jpeg
    528.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 8B710565-FA6C-4827-818E-43CEC4648C02.jpeg
    8B710565-FA6C-4827-818E-43CEC4648C02.jpeg
    539.8 KB · Views: 309
  • 21599615-CAEE-45F2-BB3A-2965413F9214.jpeg
    21599615-CAEE-45F2-BB3A-2965413F9214.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 307
Loving this Mr Pinkerton, loving those fabulous veins, you lucky dog u : )

Last edited:
This one I've known for several years and we were in and out of talking to each other. Ironically another old ex girlfriend of mine opted that I should talk to her friend cause she was single and looking..She thought she was being funny by throwing the idea of me talking to a big girl but I was down to link (I never talked to a big girl ever til that first time) mainly cause I wanted to see how she looked in person. Little did I know she was pretty is hell with a cute smile and some HUGE ASS TITTIES to pair up with the rest of it lol..

We conversated for a hour in a half getting to know each other and hitting off really well..I wasn't necessarily attracted or liked the idea of dating a bigger women (I did later on with my next one I share lol) but she had me interested cause she has some huge juggs and a nice pair of DSLs. I eventually got to ask what her chest size was..at the time first meeting her she was a 44DD Cup.
The more we met we laughed and talked and I fondled her titties a bunch of times but when it came to doing anything sexual it was always I have to be in a relationship in order for me to feel comfortable with a guy to do that. So I finally gave in to the silly idea of being with her cause I wanted the opportunity to open the flood gates of having my way with her assets..

After I agreed to be in a "committed relationship" with her I invited her over to my place to have "1 on 1" time with each other..of course she obliged..she had on this silk sundress with her long Deep Clevage just bulging out from the slit of her top bouncing up and down with every step she took and would be up to her chin whenever she sat down. My dick was so hard I wanted to immediately cut all the small talk cause I was so excited she instantly got on her knees unraveled her top and took her bra off to show me these heavy yellow globes with big dark areolas and pulled my dick out slowly and begin engulfing her mouth with my meat. After a few minutes of face fucking I slid my dick between her warm chest flesh and Titty fucked until I sprayed everywhere on her chest and chin and from that day forward I was hooked on BBWs lol..

Theres some gaps unfortunately in our story because that "relationship" didn't last long seeing as though I just wanted to have a moment with her and nothing more..she did come over a 2nd time after that and I did the same thing but eventually I lost interest and the girl who was my ex that introduced me I ended up talking to her (I wish I had some pics of her cause she was a Triple D Cup and Alot smaller)...but fast forward to now between her and my current girlfriend I was tryna choose who to be with. Of course I went with my current girl but she was cool with it cause we actually just had a good friendship over really messing around overall. Although I didn't back away from groping her and Sucking on those luscious pair of Titties every now and then either Haha.

My last encounter was around Christmas she promised me early last year she would suck my dick if I bought her a bra for a Christmas present..can't lie about this lol..These days she's a 42H Cup and I obviously know that cause I bought the bra..and for that one last time I came over and face fucked her and Titty fucked painted her face and titties just like the first time I met her lol. She's engaged now so I probably won't be seeing or hearing anything from her again unfortunately.

Awesome shit man. You hit both worlds really well—the pics as well as the story.

Without a story it might as well just be another person on the net.

Thanks and can’t wait to see more.

awesome story! fuck, i wish i was in a situation to be turning down a pair of titties like that!

awesome story! fuck, i wish i was in a situation to be turning down a pair of titties like that!

I will admit I'm a lucky guy every woman I've been with has had a Huge rack! That's 8 different relationships and maybe over 30 to 35 different flings of huge ass titties in my life lol..hell the one I'm with now and I could be marrying soon has the 3rd biggest pair of Titties I've been with lol

I got a story of a chick that I had a fling with in between just being friends with my current girlfriend and they both knew about it..lol I'll post it soon lol.

I'm not gon say much about this one since it's much more personal vibes but this is one of my exes with 42H Cup Titties..FYI I photoshopped it to make the areolas look darker..lol

Damn those are big dude. I would rest my head on those all day long.

Do yo have anymore of her you would like to share? I’m eagerly anticipating more of your ventures.

I think my fling stories are Alot more fun then my ex girl stories..probably because it's so much in depth personal shit that's included with exes over Flings that you give 20 shits about..lol idk.

But this is one of my Flings.. I met her years ago (2010) from a friend of hers (who also had some big titties..just not as big as hers) round the early years I had a crush on her but never tried talking to her..seemed Iike she showed little interest in me so I just didn't bother.

Fast forward (2014) we meet at this afterset (to some older individuals it means a small party at someone's home after hours of leaving the bar/club) and I just happen to see her years later After first meeting each other and yet sparking no real conversation..that night was Alot different cause everybody was drunk and having a great time and she had pushed against the corner of the wall grabbing my dick and telling me to grab her titties lol..I love skipping over all the dumb ass small talk you have to do to get what you really want and in that particular situation all I wanted to do was fast forward to a bedroom. When the night was over her friend she was with kept saying "Suck His Dick since you like him so much". Unfortunately, that never happend and me and her didn't ever see each other after that night..until 2017!!!

She begin to work at a job I was tenured at for a while but instead of greeting her and trying to "spark" another night like 2014 I just simply ignored her. That is until she switched over to 3rd shift (my shift). By then she was asking me for rides and I was asking why was she so got damn difficult to talk to and link with. She had a bunch of I don't knows for her answers and I told her I need an opportunity to spend some time with you and kick with you sometime..couple weeks in with me driving her to work I'm groping her titties she sending me Snapchat videos and pictures of her titties(there are more pictures I just got to dig in the archives) and I tell her one day flat out some things I really like And expect a woman to do for me..(I felt bold enough to say whatever the hell I wanted to her because the pictures up above is my ex girl that broke up with me..after that relationship I cared less for women's feelings).

I told her I liked to get my dick sucked whenever and wherever, I told her that I'm not interested in any relationship just a woman that I could fuck her face and put nut on it, and Titty fucking is essential with being around me. Believe me when I tell you she was down to do all of the above for me. She also explained that she always liked had a crush on me as well..aka backyard school shit and she was down to do whatever for me. So with that said I was face fucking everyday after work (she had some of the best dick Sucking skills) groping her all behind machines(cause we worked at a factory and she never wore bras) I Titty fucked her and Buss several nuts on her face and juggs and man those titties were always warm and soft.

This lasted from early 2017 til mid 2018 (cause by then I got into a relationship with my current girl) and in that time not only was I having my way with her I was having my way with my girlfriend then at the time was also a fling. I was taking them both home from work(cause my girl worked with me too ironically) and they BOTH knew what the hell was going on..if I dropped one of them off first they knew the other one was getting some type of dick in they mouth or between there titties either or..she still to this day is single and if this relationship with my girl ended I could go right back to this situation I had with her no problem. 2010-2014 she was a DD Cup..2017 til today she's a 44G Cup!!! Massive fucking titties. These pictures don't do em justice cause they hang so low.

I know some of the shit seems far-fetched cause I'm reading it and if you didn't know me you would think I'm just creating a good blog story but I PROMISE as crazy the shit sounds it's EXACTLY what happend. I have a handful of chicks that I can instantly call and position myself to sexual favors anytime..and isn't part of anything special or having game or being a player or whatever stupid thing they call it..I'm genuinely an asshole that just happens to be lucky.

Last edited:
Very nice. Thank you so much for the background story.

Really loving this thread

She has some nice big titties