Most disappointing breast reduction of someone you know/knew

I am honestly not sure I could have done that. From the pictures I have seen breasts do not look very good after a reduction. At least to me.
Thought it was just me that thought breasts tend to look kind of gross after reductions. Some pairs do manage to look great as before, but it seems that the majority of breasts have unnaturally placed/looking nipples, a boxy shape or are oddly proportioned. Seeing all these 18-30 women have mutilated boobs for the rest of their lives and being proud of it.... man Idk it's baffling and disappointing

Thought it was just me that thought breasts tend to look kind of gross after reductions. Some pairs do manage to look great as before, but it seems that the majority of breasts have unnaturally placed/looking nipples, a boxy shape or are oddly proportioned. Seeing all these 18-30 women have mutilated boobs for the rest of their lives and being proud of it.... man Idk it's baffling and disappointing
Its not something I would be proud of. Back here on the home front I have a line of of before and after as well as some candidates wanting to get the chop job smh its sad

Yeah my ex got a FORCED (bullying and pressure) breast reduction because her flat chested mother is a liberal who has these ideas about feminism. She wanted her teen daughter, who was growing a sizable pair, to have them out before she attracted male attention. She was a total Hillary and Democrat Party supporter. Unfortunately she was totally clueless about the power of feminine energy and totally clueless about the original ideals of feminism, just like all the other Democrats and so called feminists I know today.
Makes me so sad for my ex...though my ex was brainwashed to think it's normal for all busty women to avoid attention.

Yeah my ex got a FORCED (bullying and pressure) breast reduction because her flat chested mother is a liberal who has these ideas about feminism. She wanted her teen daughter, who was growing a sizable pair, to have them out before she attracted male attention. She was a total Hillary and Democrat Party supporter. Unfortunately she was totally clueless about the power of feminine energy and totally clueless about the original ideals of feminism, just like all the other Democrats and so called feminists I know today.
Makes me so sad for my ex...though my ex was brainwashed to think it's normal for all busty women to avoid attention.
:rolleyes:

Sounds like it's time to meet more people
Not all Dems are like that, obviously, but I find that among the stupid tail of the bell curve of Dems there is a pretty unique level of viciousness that I've not seem elsewhere. Seriously, look out for it. You might spot it too.

Not all Dems are like that, obviously, but I find that among the stupid tail of the bell curve of Dems there is a pretty unique level of viciousness that I've not seem elsewhere. Seriously, look out for it. You might spot it too.
Wait were you talking about Dems or start dating more people?

That would be a bit hard as I don't live in America, but I've found there's nutters on both sides of the Bell Curve.

Wait were you talking about Dems or start dating more people?

Yes.

That would be a bit hard as I don't live in America, but I've found there's nutters on both sides of the Bell Curve.

Yes.
Haha :) oh sorry. Yes I'd love to! I don't even know how to meet such lovely curvy ladies. Any clues?

Me thinks, in some posts, this thread have gone off topic.

For me, the most disappointing BR ever encountered was my mom's boss.

She went from a 38 FF to 38 C. :cry: And, hugging her, felt like 2 rocks poking me in the chest. :mad:

Me thinks, in some posts, this thread have gone off topic.

For me, the most disappointing BR ever encountered was my mom's boss.

She went from a 38 FF to 38 C. :cry: And, hugging her, felt like 2 rocks poking me in the chest. :mad:
That's horrible and truly most disappointing!

I know a woman who went through the same thing .Her mother said the worst things about her.The woman who is still a friend had beautiful F cups. She got a reduction and also got her stomach stapled.She looks completely different and not in a good way.Sad to see.

That's horrible and truly most disappointing!
Though, what was funny, and even though I don't recall the exact cause of why I said this, but one day, I said to her, "I can not, nor would I, date you (not only because she was married), even if you didn't get your boobs reduced." :D:devilish:

Yes! Or at least extremely difficult. There needs to be a stigma against getting them.
I totally agree. My ex said that when the doctor "interviewed" her for the reduction he just told her about the procedure and never asked if she was in pain (she wasn't), if she wanted to do this herself (she was barely 18 and had no clue) or if she needed counseling or MOST obviously, physical therapy.

I totally agree, forget us, for the sake of the woman, there should be an actual process to make sure it's a good fit and if the patient has even thought through this.

One of my ex's looked into getting a reduction for years as hers slowly kept getting bigger, and the doctor pretty much told her that a reduction wasn't happening unless she lost a fair amount of weight. This was when she was busting out of a 38 or 42L.

Of course then other things came along, she got surgery for something else, lost 150lbs and went down to a DD, and quell surprise, no more need for a reduction.

I totally agree. My ex said that when the doctor "interviewed" her for the reduction he just told her about the procedure and never asked if she was in pain (she wasn't), if she wanted to do this herself (she was barely 18 and had no clue) or if she needed counseling or MOST obviously, physical therapy.

I totally agree, forget us, for the sake of the woman, there should be an actual process to make sure it's a good fit and if the patient has even thought through this.
Yeah this sucks. Most BR vids I see, the "doctor" (butcher?) just ends up saying "I think you are a good candidate for BR surgery" never "are you out of your fucking mind! Those tits are perfect! Get out of my office!".

Oh well, maybe I dream too much.

One of my ex's looked into getting a reduction for years as hers slowly kept getting bigger, and the doctor pretty much told her that a reduction wasn't happening unless she lost a fair amount of weight. This was when she was busting out of a 38 or 42L.

Of course then other things came along, she got surgery for something else, lost 150lbs and went down to a DD, and quell surprise, no more need for a reduction.
Well 150lbs is a huge amount of weight so I think that's an acceptable amount of breast loss and at least she can gain it back one day and regrow those breasts.

If she had got the reduction all she'd be left with is breasts that are too small and horrible scars.