Men irritate me because it's always about big boobs whatever happened to average size boobs being okay to

I rather liked the opening post. It had a cute air of fragility.

Your boobies are beyond compare,
Spilling out from everywhere,
With ivory skin, a sight so seldom seen.

He talks about you in his sleep,
And there's nothing you can do to keep,
From jiggling, when you pass us by Milen(a)

Milen(a), MIlen(a), Milen(a), Milen(a)
I'm begging of you, please don't show your cans.
Great version. Imagine it sung by the original artist... and then consider the size of Jol... err, Milen's cans, so that Dolly would feel threatened.

I think this has less to do with big breasts and more to do with how our society has grown to see men's preferences as being bigoted against women, but women's preferences as being about them "having standards."

A man saying I prefer big breasts = "OMG! He's shaming women with smaller chests!" A woman saying I will only date men 6' and taller = "You go, girl! Don't settle!" It wasn't always this way. This is what too much daytime TV and women's magazines did to us.

I think this has less to do with big breasts and more to do with how our society has grown to see men's preferences as being bigoted against women, but women's preferences as being about them "having standards."

A man saying I prefer big breasts = "OMG! He's shaming women with smaller chests!" A woman saying I will only date men 6' and taller = "You go, girl! Don't settle!" It wasn't always this way. This is what too much daytime TV and women's magazines did to us.

Pretty much. There is a double standard going on for sure. I've seen my fair share of morning tv and women can get away with drooling over boys and talking about sex, and you get a huge applause from the crowd. If guys did that they would be shamed and called pigs. You can't put men down for thinking women with big breasts are sexy. Why do only the guys who like big breasts get shamed, what about the others who like smaller sizes?

Then of course you get some women who flaunt their breasts on TV like it's no big deal and when guys drool over it they get mad? I remember Raven Symone grew into a nice pair and did this little number on TV, then went on to talk about her tits. Sorry, but you can't expect guys not to like that, lol

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:
Two things

1. Guys who like em huge are in the minority yes, but if 5% of guys like K cup(UKsized) tits or bigger, and only 0.001% of women not obese have them, well... The demans is much higher than whats on offer.

2. Guys dont know shit about cup sizes. Once showed a guy a pic of Milena, he thought she was a G cup cuz that is the biggest size the sell at most stores. Yeah no. People dont know how normal D cups actually look.

"Hey guys, you gotta checkout the completely average bust on that woman that just walked by" said nobody ever.

Nice small breasts don't matter because there's nothing remarkable involved in having them. In fact, like most men, technically I have a small pair of breasts and have never given them a second thought, let alone obsessed about them.
Cannot like this enough.

You know how genetically rare it is for women to store fat mostly in the tits?

Even most fat women seem to store fat everywhere but the tits. Weird. Like it is shut from being an normal place of fat storage. How can your belly become 10 times as fat, but your tits only two times as fat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things

1. Guys who like em huge are in the minority yes, but if 5% of guys like K cup(UKsized) tits or bigger, and only 0.001% of women not obese have them, well... The demans is much higher than whats on offer.

2. Guys dont know shit about cup sizes. Once showed a guy a pic of Milena, he thought she was a G cup cuz that is the biggest size the sell at most stores. Yeah no. People dont know how normal D cups actually look.
Could it be that maybe a lot of men are just shielded by society at large from really big boobs and don't know how awesome they are until they see them?

Look at this series of recent photos from brashop.ru posted about a week and a half ago... 4 women with similar looks in every area except one.

And look, the one woman has more likes than the other three COMBINED! Now why would that be? :unsure::love:

Attachments

• brashop ru lia.jpg
    brashop ru lia.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 140
Admin Post:
OK, guys! Listen up (Read this well)!

This post was made to express her opinion, and that's alright.

Now, it's okay to disagree. But, play nice!

Any post found to violate the rules (specifically Rule 5, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ ), will be deleted, and the member warned.

BQ

Whatever happened to average size boobs being okay too many irritate me always constantly obsessed with big boobs ice ball boobs don't matter either
I love your avatar pic btw ! And small boobs can be beautiful too that’s right, but I’ve always prefered big ones ‍♂️

Yeh was just thinkin of that heavy metal forum analogy but I get what the OP was meaning, even if a bit full on. I'd just say most of my mates are not into women above D cups at all, at least from the usual pub banter.

My brother is only into super skinny women verging on anorexic imo, with literally flatboard chests and all that. The ultra petite sort of thing. I don't get it at all due to what I am attracted to, but such is the spice and variety of life.

Pretty much. There is a double standard going on for sure. I've seen my fair share of morning tv and women can get away with drooling over boys and talking about sex, and you get a huge applause from the crowd. If guys did that they would be shamed and called pigs. You can't put men down for thinking women with big breasts are sexy. Why do only the guys who like big breasts get shamed, what about the others who like smaller sizes?

Then of course you get some women who flaunt their breasts on TV like it's no big deal and when guys drool over it they get mad? I remember Raven Symone grew into a nice pair and did this little number on TV, then went on to talk about her tits. Sorry, but you can't expect guys not to like that, lol
Love me some busty Raven Simone.