Members: Longevity between tits

I had an ex who's already huge boobs used to go up almost a cup size sometimes with her period, which was awesome. Anyway, we went on a trip once and she must have had this pre-planned because her period came and she whipped out this push up bra i'd never seen, and wore a low cut dress showing about a metre of cleavage and teased me for a full day of sightseeing. Every change she got she'd tell me that she was going to titfuck my brains out when we got back to the hotel that night.

Finally back at the hotel I ripped that dress on, dumped some lube into her cleavage and went in while the bra was still on. Had only been in for a second or two and I came while she was rearranging her bra and shifting my cock into position

I've gone off like a firework within seconds, after barely placing myself between the big boobs of my gf's.
In talking generally H cups and up.
Other times I can go for ages. I always love titfucking though, no matter what

I've gone off like a firework within seconds, after barely placing myself between the big boobs of my gf's.
In talking generally H cups and up.
Other times I can go for ages. I always love titfucking though, no matter what
What size is your gf? Any pictures

Over the years I've had all sorts of shapes and sizes. 32A right up to 38P
Alas, no photos, sorry.

D cup with huge areolas for me, she surprised me with her initiative, I lasted maybe 10 strokes ... XD

What is the shortest time you've lasted or strokes between a pair of tits. My ex: 5 strokes between these monsters.
A beautiful pair of chocolate 38 HH. Watching her rub lube on them and dirty talk got me so excited. I lasted two strokes with her before I exploded between them. that first shot came out real quick, after that, I got to fully enjoy her enveloping me between them for an extended period of time and it’s my favorite titfuck memory.