McKenna

off topic but,
Dang, who’d have thought in the year 2020 Flickr would have a gorgeous and fast mobile layout for pictures?
I hope more uploaders use this, it’s a joy to scroll through galleries on mobile
The dumpster fire that was Yahoo got bought out by Verizon's oath ("oaf" is better). Then they turned around and sold Flickr off and it might be the best thing that happened to it.

Thread merged with original thread.

She's 10/10
That is McKenna.
(from the IDaM&R sub-forum)

Unfortunately, she had BR back in 2018. :cry:

Damn. If I were that guy I would be haunted for life by the memory of what once was...

I honestly don't know which would be worse:

1) Meeting her before the reduction and getting to experience those melons for a little while, but then having them taken away forever, or:

2) Meeting her after the reduction, seeing her old pics, and knowing that other guys once got to play with those funbags but I never will.

Which pain stings the hardest: that of titties once had, but now lost? Or that of titties never had at all? A question for the titty philosophers, I suppose. Either way, it's a goddamn tragedy.

1) Meeting her before the reduction and getting to experience those melons for a little while, but then having them taken away forever, or:

2) Meeting her after the reduction, seeing her old pics, and knowing that other guys once got to play with those funbags but I never will.

Which pain stings the hardest: that of titties once had, but now lost? Or that of titties never had at all? A question for the titty philosophers, I suppose. Either way, it's a goddamn tragedy.
The titty philosophers truly have a conundrum! I thought I had my answer... but then I was like “no! The other option!” Then I went back, then back again... there IS no preferred situation.... none at all. Man I really don’t envy that poor guy... that’s a rough fucking spot to be in. Having to watch your gf go through a reduction would be soul sucking... even if you had your day. At least post-reduction you’re spared that experience! But to know that it was once ALL THERE!? Total mindfuck.

I'd think the latter would be worse. After seeing the before pics and not being able to spend whatever amount of time enjoying them before the surgery.

I'd think the latter would be worse. After seeing the before pics and not being able to spend whatever amount of time enjoying them before the surgery.
Yes... but having to GO THROUGH the tragedy..: having to hear her tell you she’s doing it, having to suppress your every ounce of self and tell her you support it, having to act all happy when she flaunts her “results” just so as not to be a dickhead, laying awake the night before with the “it’s not too late, it’s not too late” on your mind when you know it’s a futile venture.... I dunno man, I’d ALMOST rather have it be over and done with when I meet the chick. It sounds like personal hell to me otherwise. BUT, but but but... at least you did have your day with them. It’s a truly hard call.

I saw the notification for this thread pop up and instantly got excited someone found some more wins or onlyfans page or something