M

You dont know youre not compatible. Think there is a perfect girl? No. Ever heard 'marriage is work', 'relationships are hard'. Thats referring to the compromise you have to make.

If youre 20 youre too selfish to deal with compromise probably.

If shes not pretty enough beauty fades quick no matter how pretty. I dont mean age or time I mean you get used to it and an annoying beautiful girl is just as annoying as an ugly one.

If you dont like some mannerisms than get over it. You think you will find you?

She has at least one attribute you like. If shes not selfish, likes animals, wants to make you happy? Then sthu and live with the curse of a girl with big tits.

If shes vapid and can only think of herself than have fun with her until you must leave.

Went out,err,very briefly with a big boob ,err,lady.Every second word was f*ck or c*nt and very loud.Two nights of great sex then goodbye.Got called a f and a c for a month until she found some goon and left town after they held up the local bottle shop.Lovely.

Went out,err,very briefly with a big boob ,err,lady.Every second word was f*ck or c*nt and very loud.Two nights of great sex then goodbye.Got called a f and a c for a month until she found some goon and left town after they held up the local bottle shop.Lovely.

Yup. No tits can outweigh an awful personality.

Reactions: SMG
Set up a clean "bang and go" arrangement. She comes, you bang, she goes. Cut the conversation out of it. Get to the meat and skip the rest.

I could tolerate immaturity and silliness if she's got a good heart (and lungs). It's only really the nasty qualities that would make me definitely want to run. Selfishness, Instagramism, Millennialitis etc...
Exactly

The bigger the bra size the harder it is to break up.

Sometimes the sacarafice is not worth the reward.

Got a picture of this girl?

End it man, dont be a CREEP! She has feelings just like you would. How would you feel if someone acted that way towards your sister or mother.

It seems I am too late, but I would have suggested being honest with her. Find a polite way to tell her that you just want to maintain a strictly sexual relationship

You dont know youre not compatible. Think there is a perfect girl? No. Ever heard 'marriage is work', 'relationships are hard'. Thats referring to the compromise you have to make.

If shes not pretty enough beauty fades quick no matter how pretty. I dont mean age or time I mean you get used to it and an annoying beautiful girl is just as annoying as an ugly one.

She has at least one attribute you like. If shes not selfish, likes animals, wants to make you happy? Then sthu and live with the curse of a girl with big tits.

If shes vapid and can only think of herself than have fun with her until you must leave.
Greatly put.
Before any more advice, a pic of the girl would help (the advice most guys give will depend on how big she really is.. hehe)

They are huge, but I'm sticking by my original comments.

You're making a lot of assumptions about a person you've never met.

And while there are no perfect women, there are women you can get along with better than others. Women you can make deep connections to based on fundamental aspects that make those compromises easier. There's a huge difference between compromising with those connections intact, and going into the situation ready to compromise. The former is a sign that the fundamentals are strong enough; the latter a sign of desperation. If those fundamental connections aren't there, then sticking around and compromising only creates and fosters an environment of resentment and dissatisfaction. And the second you have to search for that "one thing" to keep you around, things are already over.

Big tits aren't enough to build a healthy relationship, unless they're deep into the fetish as well. But those women are rare.

Absolutely enormous so u guys have some reference...

My only advice at this point is to start looking for a replacement if you really can’t stand her.

Otherwise the only thing you’ll be doing is jerking off to her pictures.

If that's her just don't lead her on to think you're falling for her... show her signs that it is just a physical attraction/connection. Then its on her how long she wants it to last. Have all the fun until then

Do both yourself and her a favor and either end it or be upfront about how you have no intentions of committing to anything serious. It'll save yourself a lot of trouble in the long run and will take her feelings into account. She is more than a pair of tits, after all

Going on the assumption that you will only be married once, then every relationship up until you meet your wife will necessarily be temporary. So live in the moment, enjoy it for what it is, and don't stress.

It is late, Rain has done what he believes is best for him, and I for one, will stand by him
I know the matter is sort of over, but just to add to my fellow titmen who may find themselves in a similar situation in the future, and just to rant.
If you have NO connection with her, but she shows feelings towards you, then you can do either of 2 decent things: come clean and tell her you are not looking for anything serious, but would be open to a fwb sort of thing, or let her down easy and end it in a gentle way
The scummy thing to do is keep her around and lead her on, knowing well that you're just using her for your pleasure, and then dumping her like an unfinished bagel you don't want anymore.
I don't know if she's just boring or if she annoys you, if she's a good person or not, but if there's no connection between you, what's the point? Sure, massive tits are nice, but what good are they on a piece of wood? To all the guys saying he should keep her around, I have to disagree, there's more to life than big tits. And it's very different to work hard on a relationship, than pretending to want one, because if there's no connection, there's really nothing.
Women are not objects, and yes, it is extremely hypocritical of me to say this in a forum dedicated to objectify women based on their bra size, but we all know it's true, and just because we love huge tits, doesn't mean we can ignore the rest of the person attached to them. I know they're not saints either, but change comes from within, and if you're good, and do good, you'll attract good, don't be a shitty person and you'll find a non-shitty girl with big tits.

As much as I love huge breasts, the women who I had the most fulfilling and substantial relationships with (both sexually and romantically) tended to have C cups or smaller. Maybe that's a coincidence but, personally, I consider that to be food for thought...

As much as I love huge breasts, the women who I had the most fulfilling and substantial relationships with (both sexually and romantically) tended to have C cups or smaller.
This has been my experience as well. I find it to be nature's cruel joke.