M

Probably best to cut ties. There's no point causing upset and hurting her. There will be another girl with big tits out there.

First time posting on here. I have hooked up with this girl with enormous tits a few times.. like legit the biggest I have ever seen.. the only problem is after we hook up i can't stand being around her. She also really likes me and wants to date and get serious which is even worse. Any advice on how to handle this? I want to keep having the tits in my life but am debating cutting ties

Cut ties now before it goes any further.

The both of you aren't on the same wavelength, and the longer you stick around, the more she'll get attached and the more she'll start looking for more from you, including a serious relationship. And if you can't stand her now, it won't get better when she starts spending more time with you and looking for more out of what is going on.

Don't go for one last fuck before you go out the door either. It will make the situation worse. Just sit her down, face to face, and say you aren't feeling her on the same level as she is you and that the relationship shouldn't go further.

Yepp, end it.
If a girl you really like has big boobs,it's great. But to keep being around a girl you don't like only for the big boobs... it is not worth it. It's bad for you and bad for her.

Reactions: SMG
Yepp, end it.
If a girl you really like has big boobs,it's great. But to keep being around a girl you don't like only for the big boobs... it is not worth it. It's bad for you and bad for her.
I agree with Groffi
I had this very pretty Hcupper pop in my life this past summer. Things were great: smart funny obviously busty and mature....only thing was, she was 21 and I was 34. That divide started to show just a few weeks in and i found myself being very annoyed with her by the time I ended things. I know I might of her a be age gap my point is the tits do t matter if the chemistry ain't there

I went out with a girl with big tits and a big ass for years. From my point of view, we had very little connection but I know she really liked me and wanted it to get more serious. However, the sex was amazing and she was stunning. At the time I always felt like I was wasting time being with her as I knew she wasn't 'the one' but I was having fun.

I don't regret being with her one bit as I have some great memories. I suppose it depends on what you want out of life. If you are young (as I was at the time) and just want to have fun I'd say go for it. Stay with this woman and enjoy yourself. Life's too short to pass up opportunities for the good times you're no doubt having. There's plenty of time to be boring and serious when you're older.

I agree with Groffi
I had this very pretty Hcupper pop in my life this past summer. Things were great: smart funny obviously busty and mature....only thing was, she was 21 and I was 34. That divide started to show just a few weeks in and i found myself being very annoyed with her by the time I ended things. I know I might of her a be age gap my point is the tits do t matter if the chemistry ain't there

omg you had a dream but ya blew it capish..? if you are 34 and find a nice bubly teen with huge tits on 21 ready to serve dadddy you don't throw it away for lacking chemistry.. what would a man from the 1930 think... ya'blew it

Hi Rainwilson0838, thank you for sharing this dilemma with us.

It appears most people feel you should break things off with her. This is because you might enjoy her body for an hour out of each day, but then you have to spend the other 23 hours in torture listening to her mindless drivel, perhaps made even worse if you can't stand the sound of her voice.

But life decisions are not always so easily reduced: there is a vocal minority on here as well telling you to hold on to her because she's best body you've ever held.

So I'll try (and probably fail) to make a formula anyway:

Start with the 75% chance that you should break up with her, but subtract 5% every time her amazing tits make you smile in a day. If her tits cause enough reactions to lower this number below 50%, then you should flip the decision and stay with her.

after we hook up i can't stand being around her. She also really likes me and wants to date and get serious which is even worse

The writing is already on the wall here. End it.

As a relationship grows, the sex and the tits become less important. If you can't stand anything else about her now, then this relationship is already doomed. I wouldn't waste any more time with her.

omg you had a dream but ya blew it capish..? if you are 34 and find a nice bubly teen with huge tits on 21 ready to serve dadddy you don't throw it away for lacking chemistry.. what would a man from the 1930 think... ya'blew it
Downvote

Thank you everyone for the advice! I ended it yesterday.. bittersweet for sure
Both of you will be better off for it. At least the both of you have a better chance to find the people that you can have a healthy, loving relationship with.

Though I would have loved to better understand you issues with her and try to give a better advice to you, I think ending it was definitley better than use her for your sexual pleasures.

I could tolerate immaturity and silliness if she's got a good heart (and lungs). It's only really the nasty qualities that would make me definitely want to run. Selfishness, Instagramism, Millennialitis etc...

You'll regret, that's so sure is gonna happen. Be wise, stay with her until the day you find another big tit girl to be dating. Keep having fun, if you dump her, there ain't no guarantee you'll find another.

Sticking to a relationship with a girl that he knows he isn't compatible with, knows that she wants more and is pushing for more, solely because she has big boobs is not wise at all. It's incredibly selfish and short term and in no way tenable for either of them. He would have trapped himself in a situation that would have blown up in his face and hurt the both of them badly in the long run. (EDIT) With no guarantee that he'd meet a big boobed girl to "replace" the girl that he's with and better odds that he'd still end up alone after things fell apart badly.

There are no pair of big boobs that can prevent misery or cure incompatibility, and the only people who believe that are either single and/or have a string of bad relationships in their wake .

Last edited by a moderator: