Massive Neighbor: Update

p3t3y

Reaction score
A couple years ago I was riding my bike in the morning when I saw a woman positively bouncing down the street. Her dog was pulling her and everytime he lunged, her boobs just bounced around in a insufficient bra. I was a little behind her so I cut down a side street and circled around to face her head on. I stopped and introduced myself. She was dressed semi business, but her top was a translucent sparkly stretchy thing that couldn't hide the massive quad boob bulging out of the top of her bra, clearly delineated under the top. She had just had a baby (so she probably didn't want to buy bras she might shrink out of on the way down) and her and her husband lived around the corner.

I would see her from time to time in the summer playing with her child in the yard, her huge G-cup boobs sitting on her legs as she sat on the grass. I would wear my sunglasses and just watch them wobble. She disappeared for a bit, and then it was evident she had a second child. I would see her bundled up in the winter, and it was obvious she had gotten bigger in the chest, and like many pregnant woman, everywhere. I didn't see her for a year.

Today, as I was riding by, she came running off her porch to her fence. She had lost a lot of weight, her figure was completely normal, except her breasts had not shrunk and she was a J/K cup. She was wearing two shirts, a tighter one underneath, as some bigger woman do when they can't find a ginormous bra. But these shirts were stopping nothing.

"Petey! What's going on around the corner?"
"Around the corner? Which way?

And with that, she pointed in the direction behind me, and, as she did, her boobs followed, swinging back and forth a few times before they settled back on her chest. I told her that they raised a house and were building a new one. I immediately tried to exploit this, and told her that there was an even bigger house being built closeby. She siad, "Which way?" and crossed her arms with fingers pointed in both directions. Her forearms squeezed her breasts in and mashed them back into her chest, making them look even bigger.

"Two blocks that way." I pointed. I was wondering if I could get her excited enough to jump up and down. For the next five minutes, I got her to point in a direction a couple of times by acting dumb, and I watched those boulders roll. I couldn't get her to jump up and down, but when I said goodbye, she turned and ran up the few porch steps, and I could see her boobs bouncing from behind under her arms.

I'm a little worried she might have seen me looking at her in the reflection in the door window panes. But who wouldn't?

***Update**: So the other day I saw her and she was shockingly smaller. Yesterday, Amazon drops a box at my house that's not mine. It's hers. We share the same number but live on separate streets. The box is big, and open.

Inside are four bras. No packing, you know how Amazon is. But they are 36C. I get some tape and carefully tape it shut. I take it to her, and she opens the door and yep, she's smaller. She thanks me and shuts the door.

She must have had top surgery. I know boob fetish people hate this because it destroys their fantasies, but nothing was going to happen anyway, and they have a right to their own bodies. You may have envied her husband, but probably not now, as he goes from screaming kids to his wife's now small bosom. So it goes.

Attachments

• 0-original (1).png
    0-original (1).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 414
Last edited: