massive customer

gary1976

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
I fit Windows for a living and this week has been my best job yet, I'm working for this older woman who must be in her mid 40s, and believe me she has some huge tits , all week she has been flirting and wearing very tight tops. I'm trying my best to get somewhere with her, today I have got her mobile number but got to be careful as she is married but her husband works away. She bends over a lot right in front of me and I can see right down her top and she knows it. I reckon they must be at least a 40g . But hopefully I will find out the real size soon as I'm working there next week to

gary1976 said:
I fit Windows for a living and this week has been my best job yet, I'm working for this older woman who must be in her mid 40s, and believe me she has some huge tits , all week she has been flirting and wearing very tight tops. I'm trying my best to get somewhere with her, today I have got her mobile number but got to be careful as she is married but her husband works away. She bends over a lot right in front of me and I can see right down her top and she knows it. I reckon they must be at least a 40g . But hopefully I will find out the real size soon as I'm working there next week to
Congrats!!
I hope you score!!

gary1976 said:
I'm hoping I will be sent a photo over the weekend, I'm trying

Here's to hoping that this happens! Good luck...!

It's good news, I have received my first photo and here it is, not great but it's a start
Well I did say were massive lol, now for the mission to get them out. She was flirting rather a lot today while I was working, then sent me that photo after I left

Attachments

• IMG-20141126-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20141126-WA0001.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7,596
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm yet to find out her bra size but I'm sure it will be soon, when I was leaving today she came up and gave me a cuddle, her tits pressed against me hard, they felt very firm, then after I left again she sent another photo
She has a massive cleavage, a titty fuck would be amazing

Attachments

• IMG-20140502-WA0001_1.jpg
    IMG-20140502-WA0001_1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4,975
  • IMG-20141128-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20141128-WA0003.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4,274
Finally saw them tits yesterday, went round her house to finish off the work, She answered the door in just a towel, the towel was struggling to get round them. She asked for a hug so I did and managed to peal the towel away from them huge tits, she did not mind one bit, bet her husband would mind tho lol.
Check these out !!!

Attachments

• IMG-20141202-WA0002_1.jpg
    IMG-20141202-WA0002_1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 5,165
  • IMG-20141210-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20141210-WA0002.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4,924
So what's up with this woman? I guess the installation is done, but she's still texting you pics? Have you had any contact since then? I'm definitely curious about the rest of the story.

Yes the installation is done now and her husband is back . But that has not stopped her messaging me during the day and sending pics. She has asked me to pop round for a cuppa during the day and I would love to, I'm just so busy to the run up to Xmas. But I'm sure I can make time, wonder if she wants more than a cup of tea with me . They are amazing tits and when I felt them they were very firm and very heavy with nipples that need a good suck
She still sending them

Attachments

• IMG-20141222-WA0003_1.jpg
    IMG-20141222-WA0003_1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4,203
Is she the lady that always use to tease but never actually get them out. Yeah a suppose they look about the same size ish, maybe this woman slightly bigger.