Mary - Syrian / Lebanese with a nice, former BIG rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s under a different ig now. That was just an old pic I screengrabbed from her snapchat story ages ago.
Thanks... I had to do a thorough search in my followed igs and she's indeed there... Yet.

She changed handles on 3/6/19, it is on my screencap of her post. Truly a mystery to me as to why this hasn't been moved to the reductions thread yet.

She changed handles on 3/6/19, it is on my screencap of her post. Truly a mystery to me as to why this hasn't been moved to the reductions thread yet.
You've already been answered to this: Until we see evidence of the result, she's virtually still having big boobs. (Shröedinger's boobs?? Hehe). So she's not part of the reductions thread YET.

You've already been answered to this: Until we see evidence of the result, she's virtually still having big boobs. (Shröedinger's boobs?? Hehe). So she's not part of the reductions thread YET.
:rolleyes:(n):sleep::ROFLMAO::poop:

Yeah her last story post from yesterday she still had dem big tittiessss. When’s she meant to be having the op cause she hadn’t had it yesterday

Yeah her last story post from yesterday she still had dem big tittiessss. When’s she meant to be having the op cause she hadn’t had it yesterday
Sure she did. If they were still there, you would've taken a picture of it and posted it. You really should be paying more attention to what spyder41
has been saying.

What's so weird about it? Spyder dated her.

Now if we can get a mod in here to move this to the reductions page it would be appreciated.

Just looks weird to me as a shape , I don't doubt the credibility of info , nor I care to doubt tbh. Cheers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.