Mary - Syrian / Lebanese with a nice, former BIG rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Sad news guys :(

She had a freaking goodbye party for her tits. It is definitely happening. What a waste.
It would be awesome if someone could get their hands on the before and after pics the doctor takes of the patient.

i will tell you good news though...she still wants big boobs just doesn't like how they sit on her body. shes lookin for more of a lift over a reduction so don't get too discouraged...but dont be surprised if she stops her premium snap you know how girls are with that. make their money fund their needs and split.

i will tell you good news though...she still wants big boobs just doesn't like how they sit on her body. shes lookin for more of a lift over a reduction so don't get too discouraged...but dont be surprised if she stops her premium snap you know how girls are with that. make their money fund their needs and split.
She said she wanted to go down to a DD.

She said she wanted to go down to a DD.

Wow. I’m fucking lucky when I had it that’s all I have to say. I need to find another one like her. Damn.
I remember her saying that. But I kept saying don’t remove too much. Better off just lifting them. And she was always undecided beteeen dd and ddd. Of course I said Ddd lol

Wow. I’m fucking lucky when I had it that’s all I have to say. I need to find another one like her. Damn.
I remember her saying that. But I kept saying don’t remove too much. Better off just lifting them. And she was always undecided beteeen dd and ddd. Of course I said Ddd lol

Here's her IG post about it. I removed the names of others to protect their privacy.

Attachments

• going down to dd 1 ed.jpg
    going down to dd 1 ed.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 845
It’s already said and done. I reached out tot say hi and asked her about the pics and well. She had it done This passed Tuesday. Will be in bandages for 8 weeks. She said she got DD’s now. So we shall see my fellow boobers

It’s already said and done. I reached out tot say hi and asked her about the pics and well. She had it done This passed Tuesday. Will be in bandages for 8 weeks. She said she got DD’s now. So we shall see my fellow boobers
She was around 19K followers before on IG. Now at 18.5K. I have no interest in seeing the "after" pics. Wondering why this thread hasn't been moved to the reductions section yet???

Last edited by a moderator:
She was around 19K followers before on IG. Now at 18.5K. I have no interest in seeing the "after" pics. Wondering why this thread hasn't been moved to the reductions section yet???
I also plan to unfollow her as well. However, I need to see what the "after" pics look like first. Sometimes girls her size will only go down a cup size or 2. So there's still a chance she will be in the DDD cup or F cup range post surgery. In that case, i'll probably still follow her then because her tits are still big lol

Oh gosh, back in the day she looked like Snookie from the Jersey Shore.

Oh gosh, back in the day she looked like Snookie from the Jersey Shore.

I literally told her that and she admitted to it. She’s short too 5’3 If I recall correctly. But yes that’s a Syrian Snooki lmao

Btw she’s all bandaged up and bed ridden for the next 7 weeks.

Is her IG still active? I used to follow her but cannot find her profile anymore... She might have blocked me but... when searching for her from a new account never used to follow her, I still have no luck!

I also plan to unfollow her as well. However, I need to see what the "after" pics look like first. Sometimes girls her size will only go down a cup size or 2. So there's still a chance she will be in the DDD cup or F cup range post surgery. In that case, i'll probably still follow her then because her tits are still big lol
Once you've butchered God's awesome creation, it's done for me.

Is her IG still active? I used to follow her but cannot find her profile anymore... She might have blocked me but... when searching for her from a new account never used to follow her, I still have no luck!
Fake.
She’s active but not under this @

Status
Not open for further replies.